Spotted in Berkeley

how much of a shit show is this going to be?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jDlvj
sacbee.com/news/state/california/article172899151.html
berkeley.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?publish_id=a6ec4f06-989f-11e7-b89c-00505691de41
youtube.com/watch?v=viyc_NmB9-c
livescience.com/16493-people-planet-earth-support.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Will I get my ass beat if I go? Is it even worth it?

Bring your gun

its never going to happen theres no way it'll be fucking war

FBI pls go

(((Yes goy bring your gun)))
Fuck off retard bitch faggot

This was actually the best, most appealing, picture of Bannon that could be found.

fuck off faggot
they want this to descend into violence
they want shots to be fired

keep preaching Steve
bring the truth to the masses

>Sept 23rd, massive solar flares knock out satellites.
>Aliums revealed to earth tards.
>Turbo chimpout begins in Schmurkley.
>civil war 2 turns to ww3 turns to apocalypse now

I mean do you really think it wont be chaos lol

stop lying to urself nerdass

You're in America you fucking faggot star fucking acting like it.

media can spin a shooting any way they want, best you don't bring a weapon

>Milo
>Giving your money to a Muslim cock sucking Jew that can't stop talking about how much he loves BBC up his ass all day.
>Still trying to beat the dead horse that modern feminism is today.
The only correct answer is don't go.

it will descend into chaos, but it will be ANTIFA's fault, not ours.

I will be there. Now that Trump has abandoned us there is literally nothing left to lose.

See you in Valhalla

Blow the bullets in his shit (trump) face. His shit filled pants will be the success youll be smelling and your entrance to heaven/wallhalla/Aldabaran/Allahs paradise. All your Sup Forums friends will be there waiting for you hailing your deed. Youll have at least 20 virgins. Just kill that shit. :3

are you retarded or just pretending?

Climate change is a lie, so everything is a lie.

True

Someone will die at this event. Is that something you want to witness?

This will insite the civil war

outside pegasus books at shattuck and durant

archive.is/jDlvj
and it is "incite"

literally black hawk down

>bring the truth to the masses
Yes goy israel is our greatest ally nationalism should only be economic

What a dumpy looking shithole and I would know dumpy shitholes, I'm from Detroit

I'd watch it.

Is this in Chile or something ?
Holy fuck that is ugly.

If september 23 symbolizes the new era according the the black sun...is this the beginning ?

Moar liek black cock down amirite ?

Bring your shield, bring your bear strength mace, bring a shitton of water balloons filled with piss and fermented semen

Getting yourself shot and killed by antifa would do more for the cause than defending yourself. We need martyrs. That's the lesson of Charlottesville.

It'll be comfy central watching on periscope from the safety of my room
is he gay or something?

yeah thats kinda his thing because being gay and republican is somehow unthinkable for lefties

If Milo is the marvelous devious jester fag he says he is he should call it off 1h before.
>Berkeley riots will still happen
>kekistanis will die
>antifa will kill them
media doesn't know what side to pick
Sup Forums wins again

>is this the beginning
Its pretty interesting even the muh based israel crowd on breitbart are royally pissed at trump right now and are kvetching about white genocide im gonna say the alt right is about gain a fuck ton of new recruits

Exactly.

Yeah the beginning of the end of your race shitshill (trump).

>red it

>is he gay or something?
if you are referring to milo than all i can say is lurk moar retard

>semen water balloon
id kick your ass for that no matter what side you're on

Shill my asshole, neck urself

its disgusting but not illegal

Optics were perfect in the first Milo event. Antifa charged in like a military force, smashed buildings, set fires, and pepper sprayed defenseless women. No defense was offered to give the media an opportunity to spin a false narrative about "white supremacists and neo-Nazis attacking peaceful counter-protesters." Trump recognized this and even floated the idea of defunding the university. It was a total PR win.

The media doesn't fucking mater they'll lie and spin whatever the fuck they want, we're in civil war faggot, the communists will bring acid and explosives as they've been doing.

The media image doesn't matter, our democracy is dead. It's time to fight.

True. We are devolving into planet Nigger and there is nothing we can do about it.

It's why he sent Bannon this time

Maximum happening

>is he gay or something?
>is he gay or something?
His whole shtick is being a black cock sucking republucan which blows lefties minds because they can't grasp the concept.

He also admitted to being a pedophile, just like Goerge Takei. Pretty much all gay men are pedophiles. Seattle's gay mayor just resigned when a 5th victim came out. He raped his own son repeatedly for years, and that was just fine with his voter base. But now it's a problem for some reason. The left wing has no morals. Bill Clinton is a known rapist, but he gets a pass.

Anyway, Milo is a douche but he exposes the hypocrisy of the left and that's at least something.

Bullshit nigger, even spitting on somebody is assault

It would be a amazing when they storm the event and martyr Bannon

Fighting antifa is a losing proposition. They have the entire establishment aligned behind them: local/state governments, police, military, corporations, media, Congress. That's the lesson of Charlottesville. The only way to beat them is to draw them out and get them to attack normies and the media.

>His whole shtick is being a black cock sucking rrepublucan
Soooooo just a republican?

this.. i prefer going out killing antifa than live in a hopeless state

The city of berkeley just voted to allow police to use pepper spray

sacbee.com/news/state/california/article172899151.html

The city council meeting was like 3 hours of crocodile tears. You can stream it here
berkeley.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?publish_id=a6ec4f06-989f-11e7-b89c-00505691de41

>forgot that antifa are now listed as terrorist org by feds, violent gang by even leftist states
>forgot media completely reeled back on antifa
>forgot soros has been lacking in payments to antifa lately

now's the perfect time for violent retaliations to anything they do.

America died along time ago.

>implying secret service won't be there and Trump won't go apeshit if they try and attack the man who won him the campaign

Clever shoop

yes it is happening, and yes it will cause war because thats the fucking point
they all work for the same jews

Something feels different this time. Can't quite put my finger on it.

This month is gonna be fucking amazing

Antifa will sperg out so hard and then be declared a terrorist organization

Don't do this idiots

California gun laws are very strict and this is bad optics, we want them to attack us and show the media they are the bad guys

>trusting a faggot with security

Just classic Berkeley, literally the worst place in the entire US, with San Francisco a close second

Who fucking cares. This country needs killings, not (((arguments))).

>Military
>On antifas side
kek

Nice

I hope those Antifa fucks get their faces sprayed off

Berkeley is a place for faggots. They might beat your dick, not ass

Hopefully. The police must absolutely despise them at this point and feel eager to push back against them.

Thing is they're only supposed to use it on actual violent people. At least they are authorized to do something besides stand around doing nothing.

Do we have a thread for the Ben Shaprio Bowl tonight?

Thx for my new wallpaper!

youtube.com/watch?v=viyc_NmB9-c

There should be.

Apparently the alex jones show will be broadcasting starting at 1 PM pacific

t. Islamist

as much as everyday berkeley

Listen to me people.WW3 will be started by Pakistan. Their constant obsession over India will be the main reason. Their main ally will be China. American and UK forces will support Indian troops. Russia will take a neutral position. After two of the southern Pakistani provinces are under Indian control, Pakistan will use one nuke. Many will die but India refrains from using their nukes. Seeing the involvement of nukes EU and China withdraws their troops and put an end to their support of Pakistan. Pakistan surrenders immediately after hearing about Chinese withdrawal and signs treaty essentially denuclearizing the country and creating a democratic country of Khalat. The northern provinces will be under American control where they will continue their war against terror for 3 years. The south eastern province will ask to be a part of India. The rest of the land will belong to Khalat, completing the formation of two nation state of 1947, which was originally intended. Screencap this

>TAKES BERKELEY
He's quite the provocateur, our Bannon.

>he thinks the planet is physically capable of sustaining over 10 billion

livescience.com/16493-people-planet-earth-support.html
>Many scientists think Earth has a maximum carrying capacity of 9 billion to 10 billion people.
>One such scientist, the eminent Harvard University sociobiologist Edward O. Wilson, bases his estimate on calculations of the Earth's available resources. As Wilson pointed out in his book "The Future of Life" (Knopf, 2002), "The constraints of the biosphere are fixed."
>Aside from the limited availability of freshwater, there are indeed constraints on the amount of food that Earth can produce, just as Malthus argued more than 200 years ago. Even in the case of maximum efficiency, in which all the grains grown are dedicated to feeding humans (instead of livestock, which is an inefficient way to convert plant energy into food energy), there's still a limit to how far the available quantities can stretch. "If everyone agreed to become vegetarian, leaving little or nothing for livestock, the present 1.4 billion hectares of arable land (3.5 billion acres) would support about 10 billion people," Wilson wrote.

jew shill thread created by sovol to promote homosexual pedos in america right wing circles

posting in a jewish shill thread too!

FUCK
OFF
FBI
F A G G O T

jew shill posting as a dixie guy spotted!!!

this!!!!!

we don't need jewish zionist merchants pushing book sales

No way this actually happens. It was mayhem with Milo but add Bannon and now someone is going to get killed.

(((milo))) is a loser pedophile that exposes you as a jewish shill or fcking hypocrite idiot right winger

gtfo this thread kike

you mean jewish infiltrators trying to peddle books?

ya

da democrat is da real rayysissss

the fact he is being funded for this is all you need to know

why are navy seals defending a fucking jewish pedophile from greece?

dead republic

hopefully someone shoots milo and gets rid of him

The school said that a ton of cops from multiple agencies are going to surround the area and arrest anyone with masks or weapons. Also nobody will be allowed in the building unless they show photo ID

its time

The semi-suburban metropolitan areas surrounding major cities in California all look like this, though usually with more teenage boys skateboarding and homeless people sleeping in stairways. This state is a fucking landfill.

I live near there. That's how the whole area looks. They're building up new shit in formerly ghetto areas but it's all commiebloc with a fancy facade still.

>son of basterd bich

this is going to be glorious

This is the best time for Bannon to go there.Antifa has been declared a terrorist group, anyone who associates with them is a terrorist. Even at the San Francisco rally they had to dial their shit back.They are hamstrung by the media, so now they have to STFU and let Bannon in.
Reminder - Shapiro speaks there tonight YAF.org has a stream

Bannon in Berkeley is triggering BAMN to no end. I've heard Antifa rhetoric ranging from outright stating they will attempt to assassinate him to full-on "burn down city blocks because the City of Berkeley is no longer purposeful if he is allowed to speak."

This id the Happening of Happenings to them.

What are the chances of berkeley burning down to the ground and some madmen opening fire on eachother, thus sparking the powder keg?

>It requires more to see a free speech rally than to vote for the president

Is shapiro at berkeley tonight? What time, anyone got streams?