Hey buddy, I'm a fiscal conservative and a good Christian. Sick of those dem communists taking away my freedumbs...

Hey buddy, I'm a fiscal conservative and a good Christian. Sick of those dem communists taking away my freedumbs, especially that Muslim Obama. Now we got a true Murican patriot in the white house. Go USA!
>there are Americans on here and in America right now that are exactly like this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BuiCBVbkxK0
nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/United-Kingdom/United-States/Crime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=BuiCBVbkxK0

A Hispanic misunderstood my order and fucked up 4 separate parts of it for my family.
Send them back.

When you're proud of yourself for creating a retarded straw man.

UK has nearly triple the violent crime rate that the USA has. You can speak about us when you're civilized.

its all about the shekels. the 2 party system - what a joke. universal democracy - also a joke. you give idiots the vote, you get idiots elected. you allow idiots to make important decisions they f_ck things up. you allow idiots to choose between doing what is right and a sack full of shekels, they take the shekels. you allow idiots to rape that 12 year old (no one will ever know - do it goy, all the cool congressman are paedophiles), and you can blackmail him until he dies. this is democracy. it leads to a criminal government of murderous thieves.

FTFY

Are you on crack mullato? You rank 173rd in homicides, you're above Brazil and Bolivia for fuck sake. We are over a hundred places below you.

Our blacks kill each other, oh no. Robbery is a violent crime listing and you're full to the brim. You weak "men" let anyone rob your house and never defend it.

I expect better from a Muslim country.

Wrong again fat boy. You rank 18 for robberies while we rank 44. Having guns doesn't make you tough, you pussy boy yank.

That's simply untrue. You have twice the Robbery victims that the USA has, as well as over twice the rape victims and over twice the assault victims, all per capita. Plus, and this is a fun one, 347 times the drug offences.

nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/United-Kingdom/United-States/Crime

We have more than you on plenty, but at a 2-34% rate. What crime areas you excel in, you have a 100% to 350% increase. Stop raping people and get off the drugs.

You stupid fucking slag. If you take out the nigger crime the US is statistically lower in crime than European countries. Blowhards like you think the only solution to society's ills are through more government. WRONG.

Take out the nigger, Muslim, and eastern European crime in the UK then and you get an even lower number.

me on the right :^)

Typical American, always willing to throw his countrymen under the bus for money and fame.

Haha so cucked you think jews are worse than the 1%

good. keep the dumb christian masses poor and stupid just like niggers. niggers and rednecks, both the useful idiots of rich jews

straw man.
maybe you are a stray man too.
vietkong refugees are ruining my life. 3 families moved into the house next door, they cook fermented fish outdoor every day, 10 times a day, they keep yelling, listening to their priminitive low iq music, yesterday I cought one of them trying to steal my garbage can...

Please just fuck off. I'm getting sick of retards like you coming on here and posting your weak vapid egotistical bullshit.
I bet you feel sooooo smart with your poorly thought out caricature; you're not like like those stupid conservatives, right? You're modern, you're progressive and you're so smart.
Kill yourself, cretin, you don't deserve life.

fuck off back to your trailer park Austin

Politically, I'm more to the far right than anything else.
Conservatives are cucks like you, you jew on a stick worshipping faggot.