BREAKING NEWS!!

youtube.com/watch?v=lAFCjaMxma4&feature=push-lsb&attr_tag=cU-YF2N32Yy3d00E-6

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TRUMP IS LIVE
GO GO GO

>goys look at north korea while we legalize all the spic leeches in your country

I loved Donald Trump, honest to God I did, I even bought The Art of the Deal and highlighted all of my favorite passages and quotes in classic neon yellow highlighter, I bought every season of The Apprentice including the 40 hours of bonus behind the scenes footage for an extra $20 smackers, I bought every version of MAGA hat, even the very rare green St.Patricks day hat and I even bought every MAGA hat from the Spring pastel color collection, but after the most recent Russia revelations, I can no longer support this man. I dropped off all my Trump suits at The Salvation Army and the homeless volunteer said "this shit is made in China!" And threw it in the dumpster, then the homeless man living in the dumpster threw it onto the street and I heard a muffled "cheap made in China bullshit!" then his stray pandering dog limped over to the suits and took a shit on them, I just shook my head, so symbolic, fuckin Drumpf.

Tulsi will get my vote in 2020

>muh 306 electoral votes

>$.02 has been deposited...

Kek

>Tulsi will get my vote in 2020
Fuck you Spencer and your shitskin candidate.

He is being drugged lol. Alex Jones was right. He is speaking more slowly and looking way more tired.

Very low quality bait. Very sad.

wew seems running on black people time here

kys

she is so fucking hot muh dik

Nice pasta.

where is the hot slut?

Hot chick is a Globalist whore that want's to turn your life into a living hell by flooding you with low-IQ black/brown bio-weapons.

kys

This is a man that has put up with being called every name imaginable, ridiculed from the start of his campaign. He never changed his stance then and he could have. He never softened his tone and he could have. He could have dropped any one of his campaign promises to help his optics and try to sway peoples opinions of him. He has called out Pelosi and Schumer out multiple times. You actually think he has put up with everyone's shit for this long just to cave and give in? Fuck no. This is Trump being Trump and out Jewing the Jews to get shit done. The shills are out in full force to try to split Trump support just like they did with Syria. Now what? Cease fire in Syria. Read the Art of the Deal people. Also, if you don't think Trump keeps his words, and forgets shit, watch the audio from the revenge chapter from his book.

You think Trump gives a shit about what the media and liberals think of him?

Fuck off and kys shills.

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU

>You think Trump gives a shit about what the media and liberals think of him?

Why else would he make Dreamers become citizens.

I like Trump, but this kind of stuff and the uncalled for air strike on that Assad Controlled Syrian Airbase piss me off.

He has not made anyone citizens. Nothing of value was lost in Syria. He also said he did not believe the chemical weapon bullshit just a few days ago with the Kuwait guy.

I will add to that, The President can not legally make anyone a citizen. He can not control how many votes a bill gets. He could have cancelled DACA on day one, and 9th circuit would have blocked any deportations until the supreme court and a bill could have already have been passed. Wait until you see final results. Voice you opinion, but hold judgment until you see what happens.

What is this? A parody?

> looks at clock
start. when?

now user

What a fucking waste of time

Is it happening?

>press conference about iran and best korea
>spokesperson keeps saying she doesn't have all the information and is just blabbering

>some people will be dumb enough to go fight for ISIS

holy fuck, she was hot before I turned off mute

"Look at the tits"
Yummy.

>i don't have the information
>im not sure, ill look into that
>i don't have those details, let me get back to you about that

>asking a stupid questions

the only question she gave a straight answer to WAS a stupid question
>yeah, they removed out parking spots