They say it like it's a bad thing

They say it like it's a bad thing.

nytimes.com/2017/09/14/sports/baseball/boston-red-sox-fenway-park-racism.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dLNWi
gounesco.com/the-ancestor-of-baseball-oina-the-romanian-national-and-forgotten-sport/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oină
youtube.com/watch?v=RENLMum5wz4
youtube.com/watch?v=3lnMFSlSkho
youtube.com/watch?v=FKn_XxYRe1o
youtube.com/watch?v=KQ2zMYf7k3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let's archive
archive.is/dLNWi

sacred digits wasted on a discount beach towel bot.

>laugh
>see it's women
>oh, they mean it as a bad thing
>laugh more

What's their end goal?

diversity

are they complimenting baseball or racism? cause anything compared to america is awesome.

big black nigger dicks oh boy

Wtf, I love baseball now.

>love trumps hate

yeah you would think they could get at least one token negro for effect.

Three upper class whites holding the banner and virtue signaling.

thank you for your service

>tries to make a point
>fails.

Surprise, a couple women and their bearded beta orbiter

does fenway even allow minorities on the green monster?

Is this an anti-racism banner?

>America's passtime
>not aware the phrase was talking about South america

Archive your god damn articles and the fucking bot wouldn't have to steal your GETs you twat.

Hmm?

Trump wearing a maga hat on the far right lol

no but it's a banner for ants.

>white people

zzzzzz

Baseball is derived from oina a medieval Romainian game....kek.
gounesco.com/the-ancestor-of-baseball-oina-the-romanian-national-and-forgotten-sport/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oină

KEEP THIS SHIT OUT OF MY FUCKING BASEBALL. I JUST WANT 3 HOURS TO ESCAPE FROM ALL THIS POLITICAL BULLSHIT TO WATCH THE MOST SUPERIOR GAME IN THE WORLD REEEEEE

yeah it sounds pro racism. like "voting is american as baseball".

liberals do nothing but cry

>They say it like it's a bad thing.
I genuinely thought it was an endorsement.

>Baseball
>American
Dominicans vs Cubans

Being dicked by a conservative male who won't put up with their bullshit.

We should use this to normalize racism

>baseball
>superior
>flag
nice bait leaf. I hope no one falls for this.
2/10 for making me reply though.

Fuck you mr. NYTimes shill traffic generator faggot shill

What's beta boi looking at?

go to any news outlet, you can search.

Shut up mountain nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=RENLMum5wz4

>left woman: virtue signaler
>middle asian: "i'm not even really that offended by..."
>right dude: (i sure hope this'll get me laid tonight...)

Look, baseball is good. But it is not superior to ice rink murder. Cmon, man.

will this be the 'colin kapernick kneels during the national anthem' incident of baseball?

Liberals are absolutely blind to nigger violence.

Getting on the TV

"racism is canuckian as ice hockey" just doesn't have the same effect.

i don't know why but this seems pro racist to me even though i know it's not. they should pick a better phrase.

That dude is obviously plowing both of those cunts

does the girl in the middle look chinese or i am wrong?

The Hulkster on the right enjoying the game

I played both growing up and I prefer baseball but hockey is really fucking good too. I just wish they played more games.

>mfw I got my throat slit with a Skate in University

Baseball is American version of cricket. They have to appear unique on everything.

He's either

a) waiting orders from his controlling feminist girl/friend
b) giving them both the look of "please sleep with me ffs"

doubtful, he's probably a sodomite like most white guys on the left, that's why leftie chicks fuck blacks mostly.

It reads to me like a compliment of both.

found a higher res image. let us scour the details.

it's nothing like cricket you idiot. i'm guessing you've never watched either sport.

oh fuck i see wilford brimley!

How did they get that big ass piece of shit through the front gate, that's what I wanna know

Checked

I've been to many bars and witnessed many dudes get shot down by many girls. And I still have never seen a dude try THIS hard to get laid

>fans displayed an anti-racism sign
>fans
Yeah, I'm sure White college girls are into baseball, this wasn't just an excuse to broadcast how socially aware and progressive they are, and to rub their sanctimonious, toxic identity politics under the nose of unsuspecting, predominantly White Americans.

This is a true sign of civilizational decline, these drones popping up everywhere and questioning, undermining, shitting on national identity. Deal with them, until it's not too late.

i love your work user keep it up
kek apporves

Whelp, Nordbot when Satanic on us. Might as well wipe out the world with nuclear fire.

These White Ttaitors are the ones that we really need to be really pressing against. Every move against a minority gains the Left sympathy, but nobody cares about these pale, pathetic creatures. They need to have their noggin's jogged, make them realize that they're STUCK on the White team with us & maybe they'll come to see the light.

youtube.com/watch?v=3lnMFSlSkho

Baseball brawls> ice ballet brawls.

>luck stick
>better than ice fight
>or octagon elbow

are most of those fans applauding the banner? or was there a good play?

All photos show only white people involved with the sign
>Sam Kennedy, the team’s president, told The Boston Globe that the fans “felt connected to the Black Lives Matter movement.”
>“We are a group of white anti-racist protesters. We want to remind everyone that just as baseball is fundamental to American culture and history, so too is racism.”
How embarrassing

If you cant stand it anymore, you can always commit sudoku.

what a bunch of idiots

I watch cricket. I tried to watch baseball couple of times but i failed to understand the concept.

youtube.com/watch?v=FKn_XxYRe1o

Today, the Leaf will not be raked. Interesting video.

free bump for legit Op who isnt a data miner/slider.

i fail to understand the point

are they pro racism?

>racism is as American as baseball
Fuck it that's my culture now then I'm justified in committing mass murder for racist reasons now. Same excuse used to justice violence in minority communities and what the religion of piss and shit do on a day basis.

You hit a ball and run around the bases

This just proves once again that woman can't do shit right.

look at that proud veteran...oh wait, he's got a navy cap. only fags join the navy.

We clap for everything. You should know that.

Would not be surprised if it was for banner. It's Boston afterall.

Fans booed the banner.

They seem bored/trying to distract themselves and look elsewhere.

To divide America by the inside for the kike who's funding them to do it. Demonizing the country at every turn is just one strategy of many they use. They should have been dumped over the side of that wall and shot upon landing for betraying their country and their people, little ungrateful faggot worms.

Baseball the sport whose main player base is blacks Latinos and Cubans? Baseball is racist?

somehow the navy has become more cucked than even AF, all the chiefs I interacted with were old black women

Apparently so, according to this get.

Hmmm. Could be co-opted to not only normalize race realism but to also wean people from nigger-infested and jew-controlled sports which of course denies the Jews their shekel lifeblood and the means to further subvert the West. One of the problems with the West, which the Jew actually introduced, is the veneration of the undeserving. The idolization of mere men and women controlled by the Jews and even straight up idolization of the Jews. They do that through Hollywood, sports, and other institutions. Destroying these institutions would prevent the Jew from creating idols for goys to worship and emulate.

which is sad since navy enlisted are active combatants where as AF has 99.9% officers in combat and enlisted are "support roles".

I doubt they're clapping for the banner when they can't see it. Was it on the big screen?

and why the fuck are they wearing camo battle dress?

lel I originally thought it was ourguys who did this.
See that leftists did it, doubleKEKs

wtf, I love racism now

all this virtue signalling

youtube.com/watch?v=KQ2zMYf7k3Q

t. tinder veteran
can confirm

I thought this was a pro-racism sign until you said this too.

I couldn't tell if this was supposed to be pro our side our against. They're right either way, racism is as American as baseball. Moreso even. Since 99.9% of Americans until 1900's was racist and every important figure was racist. lul

All the people talking about they tired of hearing about race are white you can tell. Lmao

and then they elected Trump like 2 months later kekekek