youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

MAGA

AMNESTY IS BASED

threadly reminder

also true. the "do-nothing" Congress is much to blame for getting absolutely shit done.

Check the date.

You got conned.

Did Zlompf do thing?

reminder that no one took his bait.

Ann has the emotional maturity of a 12 year old. /ptg/ hasn't been much better, but I can't tell who is jewing who anymore.

*scratches head*

Threads today are moving faster than an Awan brother trying to flee the country.

>Trump is giving amnesty now in exchange for Democrats agreeing to the wall "later"

Is he fucking stupid

the "really?" hurts the most...

Everyone is pissed off and leaving. Me included. Don't even know why I'm here right now. I hate spencer, his followers and his retarded candidate tulsi or whatever, but this nigger here is right (piss on polands grave btw)

People were beaten mugged robbed, and I bet a few of them even died supporting this fucking asshole and this is what we get.
He signs shit condemning white nationalists and fucking gives shitskins amnesty.

A fucking joke, a fucking worthless ass cruel joke.
Just like this fucking country. Trump is betraying every single one of these people, their entire families. Many have lost friends and jobs over voting for this guy, and some, have had their children fucking mudered by illegals.

FUCK THIS.
FUCK THIS COUNTRY FUCK TRUMP.
FUCK YOU.

Press 'S' to spit on the graves of our citizens who were killed by fucking illegals.

Stay frosty pedes! Trust in the man you voted into office no matter what, even if you don't understand just remember to agree with everything he does or you're a shill.

F U C K E N B A S E D
U
C
K
E
N

B
A
S
E
D

that new zealander is /sg/ though I see him post there all the time, and so are you Swedistan

I'm seeing Hispanics laugh and smile at the cucking because they know America is dead. They smile and chuckle as Trump supporters desperately try to say Trump didn't cuck and that border security will happen(it won't). They know that they won and that America has open borders.

This administration is supposed to be tough on immigration. Whenever democrats get elected, and they will, they will go back to open borders. Republicans are supposed to control who comes in. Now we essentially have de facto open borders as stated policy. Amnesty and open borders. There is no defending this and there is no argument you can make to say Trump didn't cuck.

Adios America

Wasn't conned, I don't believe anything until I see it with my own eyes

>I'm a nationalist and a globalist

That's not true at all and you know it. The wall is a budget fight that will occur this December.

>Can't republicans pass the RAISE act and end chain migration without cucking out and letting illegals stay? They control both house and senate. If they ever had a chance of doign it, it's now

Not without 60 votes at the senate. Trump is screaming at Mitch to end filibuster for months now, this week it seems Trump either got tired of waiting or is playing chicken with the GOP.

> Wait they are illegal aliens though, they are legally deportable. And I doubt children of illegal immigrants can vote since they have no citizenship.
Offspring of illegal aliens that are born in the US can and do get full citizenship. That's why ending birthright citizenship for offspring of illegal aliens is the most important measure of them all

Because 2016 third party voters will not vote 3rd party again

Look at what happened in 2004. Nader's support was just a fraction of what it was in 2000. Bush would have lost had he not expanded the base

These threads have been great. Got a nice filter list of md5s and flags

Another shill angle BTFO

BASED ILLEGALPEDES, WE LOVE AMNESTY DON'T WE FOLKS?

yeah this honestly

I loved Donald Trump, honest to God I did, I even bought The Art of the Deal and highlighted all of my favorite passages and quotes in classic neon yellow highlighter, I bought every season of The Apprentice including the 40 hours of bonus behind the scenes footage for an extra $20 smackers, I bought every version of MAGA hat, even the very rare green St.Patricks day hat and I even bought every MAGA hat from the Spring pastel color collection, but after the most recent Russia revelations, I can no longer support this man. I dropped off all my Trump suits at The Salvation Army and the homeless volunteer said "this shit is made in China!" And threw it in the dumpster, then the homeless man living in the dumpster threw it onto the street and I heard a muffled "cheap made in China bullshit!" then his stray pandering dog limped over to the suits and took a shit on them, I just shook my head, so symbolic, fuckin Drumpf.

Tulsi will get my vote in 2020

well yeah. your country is getting our 800k daca people. long live the jihad republic of leafistan

i mean,that would be good...but still incredibly disappointing

wtf I love amnesty now?

Topkek everyone is so upset

>Hispanics
pfft
they're extremely flammable

reminder that DACA is dead

Do you agree with Lou??

Do you??

I do.

If people actually listened they'd know. Republicans have offered to fix DACA with work permits or something similar for YEARS. Democrats say no because they want amnesty for the votes. If Democrats really cared and just wanted these ppl to stay, the DREAM Act woulda passed several years ago.

Fast forward to now. The Republicans haven't changed. They're still willing to give some sort of work permit that allows them to stay, but not citizenship. Democrats will demand amnesty. And it'll never pass.

The end.

BASED AMNESTY

>Offspring of illegal aliens that are born in the US can and do get full citizenship. That's why ending birthright citizenship

Anchor babies = / = DACA recipients

OOHHH NOOO NOOO NOOOO AHHHUUUUU UAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I do. Only hillary didnt. Trump has always supported amnesty.

that won't stop people from believing all the retarded shit they read but it's nice that she adressed it

Let me guess...27473738d chess, right guys? We got fucking conned.

Am i guilty of wrongthink for assuming trump should fuck his voters like this?

i-it's over guys

sorry lou

THIS JUST IN!

TRUMP DENOUNCES ALL WHITE PEOPLE AND ANNOUNCES PLANS TO HAVE COSMETIC SURGERY TO BECOME A NIGGER. BASED DR BEN CARSON WILL PERFORM THIS DANGEROUS PROCEDURE!

Anglo culture was too resistant to what politicians want to turn America into, so the solution was to flood America with non-Anglo culture. The hispanics are just pawns.

HIM AND ANN NEED TO GET THE FUCK OFF

THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND THE TRUMP BASE

DONALD TRUMP IS DONALD TRUMP AND HE IS A DEAL MAKER, YOU DON'T OWN TRUMPISM AND NEVER WILL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU SERVILE FAGGOTS STILL LICK THIS SPIC LOVER'S BOOTS AFTER HE FUCKS YOU OVER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Loses 2020
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And he would deserve it, too.

>giving amnesty to spics
Fucking hell Donald, what are you doing?

Why should I care about what four idiots on a couch say?

>playing chicken with the GOP
Course he is, ever since healthcare fell through Mitch has been questioning wether or not Trump will destroy them or not, he thought he was a dead man when one vote screwed him over but it never came
Trump is reminding them

>/ptg/ never raids /sg/
>supports assad and death of isis
>always raid us
I know their threads are slower but why

Welp, it was a fun ride. This is it though. It's really the end. The U.S will turn into Brazil, and Trump did nothing but kick the can down the road for 4 years wasting our precious time.

What fucking losers we've all been.
Lame duck, retarded 1 term president here we go.

I'm just going to straight up vote for an unabashed nigger, mexican tossing hat hating hating white supremacist next time. No pussy footing around.

.It's fucking over. Trump is ditching the people he elected for a non-existent centrist voter. THERE ARE NO CENTRISTS IN THIS FUCKING COUNTRY.

>the Reagan Battalion
>shareblue remnants
>TRS blackpillers
>Cruzlim True Conservatives™

all flooding trumpgen
this is so annoying
on another note the pro-Trump rightwing punditry seems to be forming an industry similar to the various "tea party" groups that formed around 2010
they don't do anything but bitch and scream for attention

>You don't understand
>It's all in your head

I know and that's the exact argument I'm making, countering a claim that "work permit means they have babies". I'm saying permit or no permit make no difference with regards to that.

>implying Trump would go full negro when sand/niggers like drake are what's popular today

All politicians are vile liars.

they are Muslims dude, they don't have any reasons for chimping out other than muh airfields.

Trump even ended funding of (((rebels))) and they still hate him

Is your IQ too low to understand this?

Just amend RAISE to include adopted pets like the Obama babies so net immigration is flat.
Make it illegal to adopt past 500000.
Massively crack down on border security.

Let your representatives know YOU DON'T WANT DACA.
The real battle over all of this will be the 2018 elections.
We need to replace RINOS with TRUMP people
Remind people the crimes committed by DACA recipients.
Blackpill spamming is useless unless your a shill.
Using energy to spread awareness and letting people know what DACA means is a good use of energy.

Don't be a shill.
Spread the truth about DACA, win the public discourse.

based amnesty, think of all those based illegal voters that will now love trump and vote for him

I imagine this picture will be posted one million times today.
Makes me feel better desu. Let's see where it goes.

Do you all have such small dicks that you're unwilling to admit you made a mistake? Why are you all so cucked by Trump?

>/ptg/ never raids /sg/

Bitch should fuck off to NYC anyway.

Trump said repeatedly that it is a physical wall.

>mfw i didn't even vote for trump cuz i live in new york and it was pointless

HA,you guys didn't actually fall for trumps p-promises....did you? heh heh

>IN THIS FUCKING COUNTRY.

>canadian flag

Absolutely freakin right

He can't spend two years running on this "I'm not a politician" bit then start speaking legalese in order to make it sound like he's not making an amnesty deal when he is

it's funny they think they can work. i'm so glad america is going to collapse. with automation replacing truck drivers about 30% of america is going to lose their job by 2030. how is america suppose to support all these low iq spics who don't do anything but live on welfare? good job. open borders means america collapses, the baby boom pensions disappear, ss disappears, and the welfare goes too.

I'd like to put my hand up her skirt if you catch my drift

He didn't

What the fuck does that even mean? Did CIA niggers get him?

work permits ?

Mods get your asses in here and do your jobs, /sg/ is raiding and shitposting is against the rules unless you're a Bogan

He means they won't get deported. Pseudo citizenship no benefits but they are safe until I suppose they go through the naturalization process.

Means they get work permits and that's it. No amnesty, no free citizenship.

AMNESTY CONFIRMED
AMNESTY CONFIRMED
AMNESTY CONFIRMED
AMNESTY CONFIRMED
AMNESTY CONFIRMED

IT'S FUCKING OVER

LAW AND ORDER
(except when it is difficult or makes people sad)

>Leader McConnell has filed cloture on Executive Calendar #105 - Noel J. Francisco, of D.C., to be Solicitor General of the United States.
>At approximately 1:45pm, Senate will VOTE on conf of Pamela Hughes Patenaude to be Deputy Secretary of Housing and Urban Development @HUDgov

FINALLY

Bein made into a huge fool. Congrats, buddy.

No we don't support that sandnigger
He fucked up when he let Russiastan in

I don't quite understand, could you be more precise?

He's going to lose his base.

>not voting anyway
Loser

Correct

The wall was supposed to happen now but the hurricanes fucked it

>We need to replace RINOS with TRUMP people
Trump IS a RINO now

> pelosi confirms

Giant if not apocryphal

>Eva is /ptg/

daddyposters btfo

>until I suppose they go through the naturalization process
so citizenship

The diet coke more likely

HAHAHAHHHAHA even liberals on twitter at laughing at that dumb motherfucker trump. trump is going to go down as he biggest con man failure in american history

What is that, a tweet for ants?

It was a good run lads

Glad to see Ivanka ruined everything just like women always ruin everything