nattycomic.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>you smell like an actual woman!
What do women smell like?

salty milk and pennies

Like fruits or candy

>Situations that literally never happened

Further proof trannies are mentally I'll

Imagine being so fucked in the head you create scenarios that allow you to reject someone, when in reality no one wants you at all

Mildew and tuna with a touch of that "New Electronics" scent.

I don't know

>mentally I'll

Sup Forums BTFO

Pain.

It's incredible how many of these comic writers focus their energy on drawing strawmen just to attack them, because they lose every time they debate a real person. These writers are always right in their own heads, so they would prefer to huff their own farts than ever confront another person and actually exchange beliefs and opinions, since it might not align with what happens in those fictional comics

woah wtf i hate white people now

Pomf pomf kimochi

POP

what's this sticky stuff on me?

>A man made this comic

LOL

Can someone edit this with actual dumb math? Like forgetting to add a constant to an indefinite integral, or forgetting to add the homogeneous equation for an ODE solution, or mixing up coefficients for a Fourier series

Salty milk and coins.

If the relationship crashes over taste differences in movies it wouldn't have lasted another 15 minutes anyway.

I wonder if the lady who drew this comic has the ability to argue her perspective with the same neet in her own comic? So what he's a loser? If she can't win in a debate against a neet, then who is she really?

HOW WILL Sup Forums EVER RECOVER

KOK

>Lady

This is not funny at all, user

woah ""(((she)))"" made the same comic twice now i'm going to kill my entire family for being white because i hate white people even more now it's even got the same punchline and i now doubly hate white people

>Wow I sure enjoyed that sex we just had!
>Wanna get to know each other?

see american horror story.

What ordinary guy is taking trannies out on fucking dates? Trannies only fuck each other, or trick someone into fucking them before being brutally beaten/murdered.

This reads like satire though. Has pol changed me to the point that normal comics don't convey tone to me any longer? It comes off like it's criticizing the idea that a movie must have big female roles to be good.

>TOMORROW I'LL

She looks cute in the first panel... Bet her lips taste like candy. Like that flavored lipgloss preteens wear.

ok even if we suspend disbelief enough to believe that anyone would want to have sex with a mtf tranny, what do they gain out of it? youre getting fucked in a literal gaping wound, how can you possibly derive pleasure from that??

>hey, you smell like an actual woman!
TRANNIES BTFO

Fruity shampoo, almond shower gel, creamy-smelling deodorant with a dash of sandalwood to spice things up.
Just like what I use.

>no vagina
>getting laid
Huh

they smell like sin and the devil

fuck you user, you fucking ruined my mood

I'm willing to bet most of these people just keep their dicks and let people fuck them in the ass.

>Let's get to know each other better
>What's your favourite (((movie)))
I fucking hate how normie's entire hobbies and interests revolve entirely around corporate media.

fuck you leaf, fuck you

underrated

The goat

HAHA

No, this comic is just seriously that stupid
You should see some of the other ones

>"Well, we ALL love a good PINGAS joke..."
youtube.com/watch?v=jWxkqcwqnp8

FUCKING DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

>"let's get to know each other better"
>looks left
>looks right
>"Let me tell you about the Jews."

Suck my dick,you stupid fucking leaf.

me irl

tl;dr

These are actually pretty funny. Not the comic, but the idea that someone i using their time to draw a frog person with memes and make fun of them by saying they don't have a life. Truly ironic.

This triggers trannies like nothing else. They know on a fundamental level they'll never be what they pretend to be. Just knowing that men can literally sniff them out fosters a deep sense of unease.

>someone said to me or and it made me feel bad so I made him my date in my webcomic so I have the power in the situation by withdrawing potential access to my open wound

day of the rake when?

YUO FUCKING FAGGOT NIGGERSHIT SUCK ON A SALTY PIECE OF SHIT THATS NOT FUNNY

Fish

Wtzf leaf!?!?

me on the left

Chili cheese fritos and corroded batteries.

>I was this close to fucking your ass
ftfy

>Coins

Clearly the only two people in this thread who have gotten vagina.

post them...I can't believe this isn't a parody...

got to second panel before I started sobbing

why do this

Oh man, that one hurt because that did describe me and my cat down a tee. However I know I always loved my cat and she always loved me. She LOVED hanging out with me and was genuinely sad when I had to go.

But goddamn this image is good ammo, ty.

That's taste, you...

>this age of jewtube will never come back

you're lying

>Opens up her tuna canister for him before even getting to know him better
The absolute state of modern day women.

youtube.com/watch?v=_OVCpD-7nI4
This will never be topped. Fuck.

Why is that a turn off? That is a nice thing.

Don't do this to me leaf.

>vagina taste like coin

Yeah if you fuck disgusting whores.

My virgin gf taste like honey and love.

Sour milk 9/10.

Because reminding you you're not a real girl when you're in that kinda moment sets off your dysphoria and makes you just want to cry and go to bed.

this is your mind on marxism

Meat and optionally perfume.

>bee-steality
degenerate

He reminded her that she's a trans woman, instead of just treating her like any normal woman.

It's like... Imagine your date has a prosthetic leg that she's obviously self-conscious about, and then you tell her "wow, it looks just like a REAL leg!" You can see the potential for offense, right?

You gotta realize that "trans pride" hasn't been a thing for that long. Historically, it's been seen as like a disorder or disability that trans women don't like talking about.

still feels like satire

I'll never forget my cat. I hope Ontario burns to the ground you fucking chink bastard

what did he mean by this?

See for yourself
nattycomic.com

Who the fuck just shouts that? At least say something like hey babe.

I hope I die before any of my pets do

But then they'll be so sad...
I hope I die with my pets

>there's a whole website with this shit...
holy shit...I think this is the worst 'comic artist' I've seen so far