So do you regret voting for him yet?

So do you regret voting for him yet?

nope

no

I loved Donald Trump, honest to God I did, I even bought The Art of the Deal and highlighted all of my favorite passages and quotes in classic neon yellow highlighter, I bought every season of The Apprentice including the 40 hours of bonus behind the scenes footage for an extra $20 smackers, I bought every version of MAGA hat, even the very rare green St.Patricks day hat and I even bought every MAGA hat from the Spring pastel color collection, but after the most recent Russia revelations, I can no longer support this man. I dropped off all my Trump suits at The Salvation Army and the homeless volunteer said "this shit is made in China!" And threw it in the dumpster, then the homeless man living in the dumpster threw it onto the street and I heard a muffled "cheap made in China bullshit!" then his stray pandering dog limped over to the suits and took a shit on them, I just shook my head, so symbolic, fuckin Drumpf.

Tulsi will get my vote in 2020

So you support DACA then?

Never.
I don't approve of everything he's done but based on the options I had he was the best choice.

No, he selected Gorsuch to the bench. This would have never happened with Hillary. I am, howevet, dissappointed, but not totally surprised that he has cucked out on almost everything else.

THEY ARENT EVEN HIDING IT ANYMORE!!!!

Yes

what a retarded deduction, you must be a nigger

No.

Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD
Niggers

no, still very happy with Trump. i'll judge him by the laws that he signs.

>you regret voting for him yet?

If your in this mindset your missing the point.

White people are endangered. We'd vote for a lame duck president who does nothing over a democrat who is further trying to genocide us.

There are no better options, so we don't feel any regret and this attitude is increasing as our number decrease.

Well, obviously not.

Trump Supports DACA, If you don't regret voting for him then that means you support DACA too

You are a retard. I guess that jump start program isn't working

that's just fucking weak and poor logic. if you have a candidate that you agree with everything on, you are not thinking for yourself. plus, daca's a bargaining chip, we'll see what he gets for it.

what's in the red box

No, I'd vote him over hillary but only for the following reasons
>no gun grab
>gorsuch
>no tpp
>record number of deportations

Trump is a great man. The world is run by pedophiles and he is the only one balance enough to fight for us. Look at james alefantis Instagram and tell me he's not a child trafficker. Cathy o brien was telling the truth. May the shills suffer terribke deaths!

He got literally nothing for it. Trump got cucked

yes

Your mom is a shareblue thread.

Even Trump becomes a hyperliberal backstabber, at least he appointed a constitutionalist supreme court justice, so I'll never regret voting for him over the alternative.

Yes I am very glad I supported him in the primaries because I support DACA 100% now am I right based magapedes?

of course not, the butthurt he is causing on the left right and internationally is just amazing

No regrets from me, and there never will be.

No only because he was the lesser of two evils.
Got to say this cunt gave me hope. But like Emily Dickinson wrote (the roastie poet who killed herself ), 'hope is a thing with feathers.'

It's not a problem they voted for him, he was obviously the lesser evil from many angles.
What's problematic is that some people blindly believed into an NY billionaire (it's not even certain he's billionaire anymore) with former Democrat connections.
What's even more problematic is that RIGHT NOW you still have ''people'' who call his critics here ''shills'' and ''shariablue''. That's literally mental illness.

Look out everyone, he changed his flag for the shill to try and be EXTRA triggering. boring

>no plans to cut legal immigration
I guess I shouldn't have let him get those codes...

Yeah. Made me as a first voter realize to never vote again because it doesn't matter.

I legit think Trump is just trying to rescind DACA without looking evil, it's supported by 77% of the population.

Nothing has passed yet. He'll throw it to congress which will dismiss it. He washes his hands, "dreamers" will have to go when their shit expire. I think it was well played if he's planning to do this.

nope i'm still on the trump train

DACA was just semantic word play that changed nothing about actual US law. Trump removed that wordply and asked that congress to pass a law regarding the "dreamers" if they wished. At such time that such a law gets passed we'll see whether or not there's anything to worry about.

I cucked myself and voted for Gary Johnson, I regret not voting for Trump.

NEVER! This is more 4D chess. I'll let the DACAs stay as non-citizens if it means we get a wall and toss all the criminal aliens that illegally entered the country over that shit. Remember Syria? One bomb raid and then we basically pulled out and let them get fucked up by Russia. Nobody cares, shill. God Emperor Trump will win for us.We're going to keep winning. Do you regret losing? Here are just some things you've lost:

> TPP
> Gorsuch on SCOTUS
> Muslim Terror Country Travel Ban
> Record high stock market
> DACA repealed and used as a bargaining chip against wall
> Wall samples being built, funding announced TODAY
> No evidence of Russia ties
> Antifa declared terror group and denounced
> Excellent response to hurricanes
> ISIS is almost gone, MOAB style
> No new freaks in the military
> We're going back to space, bitches!

KYS now, shill!

No, because in the end, it didn't matter.

You mean he's rescinded daca and it didn't cost him nothing. now we get a wall.

Trump is still kicking ass m8. The turning point will be if he goes along with the invasion of Syria, yet he might be handed an out by North Korea before it even gets to that.

no

What policies did Trump enact to make any of that happen?

Nope. And the more loud you shills are, the more I know he's on the right path. The fact that shill threads are funny is just a bonus.

wew lads a BLM flag
top fucking kek

This. The order hinged on Hillary winning the election, and applies to like 3% of undocumented immigrants. Also, more people were deported under Obama than any other president. If you defend DACA I don't see how you can call yourself a leftist.

Quiet you. The other retards don't know that!

BUILD THE WALL!

please report this schizo for spamming threads

>Also, more people were deported under Obama than any other president.
that only happened when the Obama administration redefined "deported' to mean turning ppl away at the border.