youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wB8T9_PTfas
twitter.com/jamelalsaleh0/status/908382492423540736
migrationpolicy.org/programs/data-hub/deferred-action-childhood-arrivals-daca-profiles
twitter.com/RyanLizza/status/908342770070368256
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

It's fucking over.

I'm done.

When the whole board is flooded with "amnesty don" posters you know you're in a shill wave. It's not even close to looking organic.

When the shilling is this hard you know something is up and they are trying hard to sink it.

maga

>jumping to conclusions

when I am able to read the exact wording of the deal to which Trump has agreed is when I will determine how I feel about this. Anyone who isn't doing the same is a shill or attention-whore

Who here is calling the GOP offices right now?

Give me a white pill.
I need it. I'm too close to unironically getting blacked.

/sg/ is raiding us
look for the swedish flag
awan case could sink the dnc, you know damn well this is what it's all about

nice chrome edit

One year ago: AMNESTY DON

youtube.com/watch?v=wB8T9_PTfas

By Conservatives Against Trump

nnaa-woo

I mean, gee, /ptg/, REALLY!? racist much???

No link, no credibility.

>اهلنا لاتهنو ولاتحزنو
>وأنتم الاعلون
>لن نتوانى عن تقديم دمائنا لأجل ما خرجنا لأجله
>ولن تسلم حبة تراب لاعدائنا
>وفينا عرق ينبض
>بأذن الله
twitter.com/jamelalsaleh0/status/908382492423540736

WINNING
I
N
N
I
N
G

AGAM

Amnesty is the one red line if he allows dreamers to stay it's over

just fuck off already and join fluffy and crusader nigger

Post below yours applies to you as well.

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt but if it turns out that he is going to pander to the dems to try and "win some of them over" or whatever then fuck him I'm done

That was a good one. Fairbanks did so as well. That's a good way to get Trump to see the size of the base who absolutely disapprove of said deal.

These posts are moving so fast no one will notice that I'm playing the Dems hard.

Drumpf?

IRAN BTFO
SHILLS BTFO
REDDIT BTFO
>Trump administration plans new sanctions against Iran

Loli liek burg

No you can't blow it up.

>/sg/ is raiding us

Second one is actually real

>/sg/retards admitting they are raiding
And people here thought we'd be friends, kek.

America was never great

In B4 someone says that anyone who is pissed about this betrayal is a shill.

At this rate, with America slowly but surely becoming Mexico, Canada needs to build a wall.

I think the worst part is actually trying to discuss the problem and then people call you shill or the actual shills fuck with you and you're sitting there like, "but I just wanted to talk about it."

>1.9 million are DACA eligible in the US

migrationpolicy.org/programs/data-hub/deferred-action-childhood-arrivals-daca-profiles

>21k in pennsylvania
>13k in ohio
>271k in Texas
>102k in Florida
>73k in Georgia
>66k in NC

>in return they polish the chain link a little
>no alteration to legal immigration

J U S T

drumpf will pay

Trump ain't going to make the same mistake Reagan made. He'll get his concessions before Dems do. If he gets RAISE and WALL before making a decision on DACA he is GOAT President. I'm still rolling with Mr. Art of the Deal over MSM that has been stone cold wrong for 2+ years re: Trump.

Again, correct.

NICE TRIPS

He's not an idiot. Do you think he has forgotten what the Dems and their base did to him?

>a fucking airfield

>nothing has happened with DACA yet
>itsover.jpg

HAHAHA HE WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT! LOOK AT ALL THESE POLLS AND THE REPORTS FROM THE MSM! ITS. OVER!!! #HILLYES

Put the blame where it belongs.
Vote them out.

In Trump We Trust!

indeed
not sending their best, folks

"No deal was made."

Here's what is actually happening: DACAs are getting deported at the same rate as before. The clock is now ticking: six months and they're gone.

If the GOP goes to the mat for the Chamber of Commerce to pass a clean, veto-proof amnesty, they get crucified in the primaries. If the Democrats cut a deal, they trade a one-time bump in beaners for permanent reduction in immigration. And if they do nothing, the CoC and the Democrats lose 800k beaners with nothing to show for it.

Read Trump's book.

>it's another "anyone who questions le god emperor is shareblue/trs/shill etc" episode

It's all so tiresome

Oh, here's the image of the kiwi falseflagging.

>/sg/ is raiding us
No surprise here

Since ASSad got btfo by Trump for overstepping the line they are really mad lmao

The shills don't realize that Trump has not only the Dems but the GOP exactly where he wants them

retards, bannon and gorka was the red line
you should already have been off the drumpf train

another reminder that this poster will start crying if you bully assad, his favorite bull

Says who?

This is where I stand too.

Is Trump too dumb to realize that his current course of action is political suicide? He can suck up to the democrats in D.C. All he wants, the dem voters will never support him. Ever. And losing his base means losing the election in 2020.

The second I hear him say "no wall" I'm done with him. I will actively campaign against him from that point on.

One term is enough for Trump. Honestly it takes a burden off my mind because I don't have to worry about memeing him back in to office.

Trump actually had me convinced that a democracy/republic system could survive

Was he just one of the many measures the establishment has taken to try and prevent a right-wing uprising? I noticed they seemed very worried about that

so what time zone is this?

there are very few details and a ton of misinformation. In the past, things ALWAYS get better once more facts come out.

I fucking hope so.

twitter.com/RyanLizza/status/908342770070368256

fuck off kike, he bombed an airfield, he's a kike puppet

Syria was the first red line post election. I don't know how many times you can jump off a moving train.

>Mooch is hitting that

.9 million are DACA eligible in the US
Eligible under Obama rules. Nothing preventing them from reaching and doing away with the "entry before 2007" or "younger than 16 on date of entry" and that's why I oppose a deal on this.

>in return they polish the chain link a little
That's not true.

>fall asleep during my lunch break
>only 20 minutes left to shitpost before I have to go back to work
IT'S NOT FAIR! WHY DID GOD MAKE US NEED TO SHUT DOWN FOR LIKE HALF OUR FUCKING LIVES REEEEE

Probably the biggest danger is of Cuck Ryan and Mitch McTurtle blowing up the party for a clean amnesty. That could give Congress back to the Democrats and abort MAGA entirely. But that also probably has the least chance of happening.

I hope you are correct my good man

actually not, Roger Stone said they don't because Mooch is too short

nothing of value here. get back to work, nigger

>this is something people actually believe

Of course he's an idiot. A single meeting with Schumer and Pelosi and he raises the debt ceiling and compromises on illegal immigration.

He's not as simple minded as you. You just see spics around you, think they are all DACA illegals and want them to go back, when in reality, they are mostly legal (and most illegals aren't part of DACA either).

>being jealous of fucking KG

> Pelosi said
Really?

Pelosi has talked a lot of dumb shit before.

As intelligent as she is, her harpy-esque approach to any material she is against denotes her merit and dilutes her message.

this makes sense. the democrats haven't had victories in a long time

Has Trump ever disappointed?

>RENOVATE
>THE
>FENCE

then tell the REST OF THE SHILLS AND RAIDERS to stop using incomplete quotes, fake tweets and those retarded one line, one post by this ID statements and actually get some conversation going

drumlf did a thing
I'm with hilldawg now, basket of deplorables ect

>Pelosi said

today

The Republican offer was even more shit as it would have prevented the wall from happening until the late 2019's.

I feel bad for you /ptg/, this is painfully embarrassing to watch.

Hey, I spent just as much time watching his rallies and posting memes as most of you prior to his election but even I knew then things would change once he was elected. He's been compromised on a lot of things by the people around him. As for the deal with the Democrats, who gives a fuck. Fuck the GOP elite aka Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell, they are worse than the Democrats.

Your decision now is, do I continue spending hours everyday shilling for a president who doesn't really believe what I believe in and has sold out a lot of voters or do I move on and accept MAGA is over.

Yeah, but some people aren't very good at cutting through the obvious disinfo and smoke and mirrors. Trump wants you to get mad at congress so the bill will die. Put pressure on congress to make sure that the bill doesn't pass.

Discussion is a discussion, not action. Trump is the world's foremost expert on trolling the Jews. There's nothing he likes better than to snatch victory right from their jaws.

Remember: These people tried to destroy Trump's life and he owes them absolutely nothing but their complete and utter humiliation.

What is he supposed to do? Genuinely asking here, he doesn't have enough republicans on his side to get anything done!

Blow what up, my friend?

But wouldn't that be a clever move to undo leftist brainwashing by sowing confusion about his image into their minds?

>austria and poland are the same countries
american education.jpg

and even if it was a polish flag, there is plenty of polish regulars

>that titty spacing

Has he? Really? A few tweets and absolutely no action?

>he's an ethnic swede
>he wishes sweden was homogenous
>but he also wishes assad the arab was his mommy
>he shits on america because 1% of the population is arab and considered "white" here
>even though Arabs are 6% of the Swedish population and Sweden considers everyone in Sweden to be 100% Swedish

lol