HAPPENING 1600 PAGES OF HUMA EMAILS

>GET IN HERE
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-new-clinton-emails-uncovered-reveal-additional-mishandling-classified-information/
>"IT'S REALLY, REALLY BAD"
townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/09/14/new-emails-show-clinton-mishandled-even-more-classified-information-n2381433

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/document-archive/tag/huma-production-20/
judicialwatch.org/document-archive/jw-v-state-huma-production-20-00684-pg-1-404/
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/JW-v-State-Huma-Production-20-00684-pg-1-404.pdf
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/JW-v-State-Huma-Production-20-00684-pg-405-809.pdf
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/JW-v-State-Huma-Production-20-00684-pg-1215-1617.pdf
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/JW-v-State-Huma-Production-20-00684-pg-1-404.pdf?D=1
youtu.be/a7LqHiVnkW8
youtube.com/watch?v=puqhrUiHdd0
truepundit.com/fbi-investigation-of-espionage-blackmail-charges-in-awan-case-blocked-by-obama-doj-appointee-who-worked-for-holder-lynch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What Judicial Watch discovered SO FAR

What's all this then?

BRAND NEW FOIA response to Judicial Watch lawsuit

Question is, are the emails big enough to get the book thrown at hillary or is the swamp just gonna let this sink into the mud without a whisper?

>happening

It never happens.

bumpn

Hope so. Her and Huma may as well have been sending classified information by carrier pigeon here.

judicialwatch.org/document-archive/jw-v-state-huma-production-20-00684-pg-1-404/

Start reading

Anyone else think Hillary is gonna throw Huma under the bus to escape jail time? These make it look likely. Huma was/is? Hillary's gatekeeper according to the "Shattered Dreams" authors. I could see HRC trying to pass it off as "I had no idea, I'm just innocent old lady with brain damage, i don't recall all this, it went true Huma anyways, it's all her fault!" Will be a shame for Hillary; Huma is supposedly her long time lover.

Huma could definitely take it all down if she wanted, or her husband

NEED EYES ON NEW MATERIAL

Oy you fuckin idiots get the fuck in here

>AND JUSTICE FOR LOL

Bump

>number of pages
>404

Lol just give it time

start diggin

call me if there's nude huma selfies

otherwise it doesn't matter

illegals are staying, and becoming legal
hillary is never going to jail for her crimes
small government will never exist again

Quick(probably stupid) question:

Is there any type of statute of limitation on these? If there is,could it be by the date of email? Just curious because MOST of them are from 2009-2014ish. What if they are stalling to get the really bad ones off the table?

no no, don't you slide on me

Subhumans are evil confirmed.

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/JW-v-State-Huma-Production-20-00684-pg-1-404.pdf

1/4

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/JW-v-State-Huma-Production-20-00684-pg-405-809.pdf

2/4

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/JW-v-State-Huma-Production-20-00684-pg-1215-1617.pdf

3/4

Lads, it's getting late here *yawn*

it's nothing as usual. clinton is untouchable

>1,600 pics of Weiner's schlong

I'm too lazy to read all this, anyone got good highlights?
Bump

ooo fug it's habbening :DDDD
loggg her ub XDDDD

Second post i shared the highlights bean

>everytime trump fucks up a campaign promise there is "breaking" news about new emails that never exist
This distraction tactic got old months ago. No one believes in the emails anymore. They didn't show up the last 50 times.

Unclever moron

lets celebrate with a bump

1,600 pages of fucking nothing happening even if they detail cold-blooded murder. You are fucking stiupid if you think this is a happening.

>get lost Sgare Brue

Fire up the Clinton Foundation General from retirement. It's fucking time to start digging, lads. /cfg/ come back!

Starting at pg 33 of the PDF is a doc on climate change. It goes for a few pages with major redactions, then there are several pages with "page denied" stamped across it.

What would they have to hide on climate change?

this is the dump referred to in the response to their lawsuit several weeks back.

i called it then - it's still fucking rolling, boys.

Browsed through it all and it's fucking nothing as usual

Back to the top!

for justice

drip drip when this shit going to drop

>beating a dead horse

no one cares

i'm just here waiting for the abedin nudes like

BUMP

Start reading and highlighting and crazy stuff! Fuck shills and sliders! Read read read.

checked
Direct link to PDF
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/JW-v-State-Huma-Production-20-00684-pg-1-404.pdf?D=1

Its time.

Hang these kike

Bump! Ignore slide threads, this is the real stuff!

Also make sure to ignore shills and bump. They will be all over this thread. The fucking shilling on this board is crazy today they must be getting paid $5 more.

Checked.
Must have got new funding.

this will be unreported and forgotten next week, unfortunately. someone will say "nigger" on twitch.

Good beer! (for the price)

Just like that mossiad user korean airplane was nothing

Unfortunately this will most likely happen. I don't understand all of the 13 year olds coming to this board posting threads saying "PEWDIEPIE SAID NIGGER?!?!?! IS HE REDPILLED?!?!?!"

Bump

Goldberg Shekelstein promised me 10 shekels per post, but I told (((him))) to shove them up his foreskin before giving them to me.

That was pure austistic speculation as to what whatever the mossad larper was talking about with the number.

Did she mention me in any of them?!

reminder Hillary never got this email

Democrats run the government and are invincible.

It was fun happenings, though, even if nothing happened.

Checked.
Plz no true

She wasn't smart enough to understand what was happening, and Hillary didn't understand what was going on either. They are both innocent -Comey

why won't she? it seems her ass is really on the line now.

What goofers these people are.

no 4/4?

Bump 4 Seth

>why won't she? it seems her ass is really on the line now.

She is waiting for the grand jury inditements

All of those emails are from when she was Secretary of State. Nothing to see here folks.

youtu.be/a7LqHiVnkW8

Reminder the Democrats hate FOIA

kek, we'll see how this plays out

i skipped straight to the fourth set, to see if they talk about silsby/haiti during the sentencing.

the emails appear to skip, from 4/24/2010 to 7/19/2010 (pages 264 - 270) and completely blank out on may and june.

i mean, that's just coincidence, right?

yeah she was secretary of state, still classified.

Fuck off shills

Any nudes?

i also looked in the third set - pgs 355/356 skip from 1/18/2010 (silsby is in haiti at this point) to 2/8/2010 (silsby has been arrested before this date)

complete blank.

I think this deserves an article somewhere on the right wing media

Yeah at this point I'm gonna be defeatist. I'm just gonna larp in my head that one day Nazis will rise from New Swabia and save us. Try to live a decent life until niggers come and kill me after Trump signs the bill making it fully legal to I'll whites. I'm out guys

For some reason cant post pages 810-1214 as a link like the others. Board is flagging it as spam

It's accessible right here

all four of the downloads need to be renamed once d/l'd - throw a .pdf at the end of each.

bump while we read and dig.

Hello fellow channers,

I have navigated through the entirety of these emails and there is nothing interesting in them. You guys don't need to do the same

Nothing ever happens, Bumping for Seth anyway

Sure are a lot shills today.

Rich people mad that Trump is raising taxes while cutting middle and blue collar workers

PLUS

Numerous investigations now accelerating all regarding Democrat corruption

EQUALS

Shitty to read catalog :-/

Affirmative Action hires
Blahhhhhh

fuck her emails, go for the clinton foundation, there is the real horror...

That convo about Huma leaving her dress in Hillary's room is weird as fuck. Also where the hell is Bill? Do they not live together?

bump for nothing burger

>inb4 Wiener put his dick in her
Is it wrong that I feel the strong urge to put my dick in her vachina and bareback her til she is filled up with my seed hoping for us that she is bearing a white/spic antichrist in 9 month. I mean literally wtf I can't help but jack it to that horse faced mudslime 24/7 lads
>t. ted voter

Reminder that FBI user told us to focus investigations on the Clinton Foundation, not her emails.

youtube.com/watch?v=puqhrUiHdd0

Fucks sake and then comey found no intent
When are burgers going to do something about their fake government?
Awan thread being slid too

What we're waiting on here anons, is the Obama holdover U.S. attorney for DC to change over.
Schumer has filibuster power over the nomination.

truepundit.com/fbi-investigation-of-espionage-blackmail-charges-in-awan-case-blocked-by-obama-doj-appointee-who-worked-for-holder-lynch/

Get Phillips out and you have a ballgame.

Guys, I've read through every email. Literally nothing here

you read 1600 pages of emails?

Amazing how fast the shills can read, the British ones in particular.

to be fair, there are a lot of blank spaces in between the meaningless words.