Operation Redpill

Hello Anons, I'm currently in the process of explaining the sickening state of the UK's recent past and current child sex abuse scandal. I would really appreciate any infographics, screenshots of official inquiries. If you've got it on you storage device, post it please. For a good cause.
INB4 - NYPA. Thank you

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/sep/06/rotherham-abuse-scandal-no-charges-against-senior-council-figures
pmclauth.com/sentenced/Grooming-Gang-Statistics/Gangs-Jailed?widget=BASIC&start=101&limit=100
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Rotherham thing happened years ago. There have probably been thousands of priests and politicians involved in such things since then. But you only keep bringing this up because they're Asian... be honest lad.

>Middle eastern/north african
ftfy

>1400 kids abused
>1400 fathers
>thousands of brothers
>Tens of thousands of uncles and male cousins

Not a single riot, not a single police chief in prison, not a single politician banished from the land, not a single Paki getting his head caved in.

The west truly will go out with a wimper.
Sad

No user, I'm really not.
Thanks though I guess

Yep

There has been an official report. Reading quotes of it is the stuff of nightmares.

There have been a lot more. Maybe somebody has more.

Best part: none of the social workers who knew about this got charged
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/sep/06/rotherham-abuse-scandal-no-charges-against-senior-council-figures

Not true! More Paki paedophiles in Rochdale alone than there are paedophile priests in Europe!

>Three year sentence
For kidnapping
False imprisonment
Participating in a gang rape multiple times

WHY THE FUCK ARE JUDGES NOT SWINGING IN THE TREES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was a father than was trying to free his daughter. He was arrested by the police for disturbing the peace. It really is unbelievable.

JESUS CHRIST

I want to move to UK just so I can organize the cuck family member to destroy the police station and council chambers.

Rotherman switched my opinion on gun control. Having guns to fight tyrannical governments? The burgers are absolutely right about this.

I will fucking laugh every time a Brit calls me a cuck for being a South African now.

Pathetic group of people.

Visit this op, it has stats on all of the gangs including NAMES - and its the names that tell. Every single name is a very foreign sounding one.

pmclauth.com/sentenced/Grooming-Gang-Statistics/Gangs-Jailed?widget=BASIC&start=101&limit=100

You fucking beauty, exactly what I was after. Thanks Fritz

>TY everyone

jewish MI6 niggers refuse to prosecute sand niggers raping white children meanwhile arrest white men for their defending themselves or eating bacon

Why do you think the jews have been trying to disarm America since the 30''s.

take this, slightly related

I'll bump you. Some people do care about the future.

Its the English, they are a destroyed people morally destroyed.

Do you know why the police try to arrest known rapists quickly in most countries? Its not because they are deemed a massive danger to the public its because rapist tend to get killed rather quickly in the public.

No worries about that in England though, just let them walk around for years repeating their crimes.

No one takes action.

1'400 in 16 years.
It's less than 1 kid every 3/4 days.
Remove all the Kafir in the pictures, you still get the same figures.
Simply another tabloid bullshit.

Besides, and not an excuse. But Brit girls are whores. Dress like whores, talk like whores, dance like whores, think like whores.
What did you expect ? Little sluts raised this way, no parenthood, no moral compass, and niggers combined ?

Thanks Ameribro, all the best to you too

We're talking about young girls, I accept the bad parenting aspect yada yada yada, however, I csn only be responsible for my nearest and dearest. I can not be held accountable for the fucking trash that plagues the streets. Think about what your saying. 1400 is the tip of the iceberg. It should be argued (I've no time so won't) that a large part of the problem is Cultural Marxisim aka Critical Theory. Good luck with your 10% muslim population.

>It's less than 1 kid every 3/4 days
You're saying it like that's not insanely high.

>It's less than 1 kid every 3/4 days.
That's alot you dumb bastard.

No, you're talking about little sluts who get in touch, in a way or another, with niggers.
1'400 is not the tip of the iceberg, it's the bullshit printed on tabloids.
You dearest is my little whore.
You are responsible, in a way or another, for the trash that plagues your streets.
About "my" 10% muzz population, nothing to compare with London. Shut up your mouth on that point, as strong as your daughter opens her legs to niggers.
Brits are guilty on that point.

It's not insanely high.
Such crimes within the family circle are skyrocketing.
1'400 in 16 years is nothing. Still disgusting.

This is why war is unavoidable. See:

reminder that all these underage british girls wanted to hang out with cool gangsta type men. none of them was forced to do it so. but once she fucked the guy they started to force her.

You've got me thinking you've probably been on the wrong side of Achmed's belt. I'm sorry that you were molested. Again not my fucking problem. I've got two white sons who'll fight the good fight.
>Shut up your mouth? Fuck off Luigi. You know shit

>Do you know why the police try to arrest known rapists quickly in most countries? Its not because they are deemed a massive danger to the public its because rapist tend to get killed rather quickly in the public.
American prison rape says otherwise.

someone's gonna get locked up soon

Roach, you need to leave.
Thanks for the contributions no more bumping.
SHUT IT DOWN...