Drumpf hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/09/14/us/politics/trump-daca-dreamers.html
archive.is/rjGfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck you alt.-reich retards. I always knew Trump wasn't a fascist, but a populist. You are no different than the libtards - both of you believed he would be the next Fuhrer.

Fuck off, shill.

Leftypol. STOP MAKING THESE SHILL THREADS. They do nothing anymore. Most of reddit left already.

Bump of success and happiness.

>Hmm, these people aren't really fans of Trump's recent actions. What should I do about it? Defend Trump? Nah, let's yell SHILL SHILL
You're basically admitting that you can't defend him

Nobody has spare time to waste on that waste

I'm not even trying to. I voted Gary Johnson.

I like these threads

It's just boring to see these threads all the time. They're sorta Sup Forums-tier.

me with the bois

what happened
i've been wageslaving for some months and couldn't follow the madman 24/24

Gary "A Leppo" Johnson is based as fuck, user. Good choice.

7 years more

This is fucking retarded

Only an idiot or a shill would be upset that trumpmis negociating be mad when something actually happens you impetulant children

So yeah, my over-under on how long it would take Sup Forums to turn on Trump was 6 months. Pretty decent handicap.
My over-under on impeachment was 14 months. Maybe I should bump it to 16 months, I guess

[abbreviation] [first person singular pronoun] [verb] [person] [time][exlemation point!]

you are hideously retarded

How does Sup Forums feel about Trump's decision to protect "dreamers" after all?

nytimes.com/2017/09/14/us/politics/trump-daca-dreamers.html

Checked. Alternatively.
archive.is/rjGfM

I swear these posts don't have the exclamation points at the end, or at least aren't supposed to.

>You are no different than the libtards - both of you believed he would be the next Fuhrer

True, anyone thinking he would be some literal fascist white nationalist is really retarded

They need to go back!
>well... not the chilluns, they dindu nuffin
>our economy would suffer! Just think of the consequences if we didn't have undercut wages
>surely the hispanics will grow up to be proud americans and not gibsmedat voters who will turn Tejas into commiefornia 2.0

Bump

Fucking hell this is getting pathetic.
Trump did a lot of pretty awesome shit over the past months, and yet all you faggot shills do is try to make everyone jump ship as soon as there is the slightest sign of a fuckup.
Sup Forums is better then this.

So does the mint just ship their new bills to billionaires?

I guess a bank keeps a few million in cash (maybe?)

this amigo is correcto. Trump is doing the right thing, he be giving fellow based pedes a citizenship, only cold-hearted idiota would be against amnesty. And think about all the tax cuts he will be able to negiotiate.

>slightest sign of a fuckup.
This "slightest sign of a fuckup." will change entire American political system, meaning republicans will never ever win again, and USA will become much less white, 56% is already low

this board went to shit a long time ago, All the real smart people left, they understood the meaning life. All that is left is retards and shills.
>EvolutionOf/pol/ack.jpg

YOU FUCKERS ACTUALLY BELIEVED HE WOULD BUILD A FUCKING WALL ON THE BORDER

Bump

>change the entire American political system
LMFAO great analysis, ya pathetic goyim.

speak for yourself, faggot.
Shit's always been this retarded.

Trumpflakes are reaching the level of cognitive dissonance that shouldnt be possible!

Sup Forums is high schoolers, millennial trolls and ex-bronies, and edgy people of all ages from breitbart and youtube.

A lot of this noise is people just fucking with each other. I pretend to be extra retarded alt-right, liberals get mad, conservatives try and get serious with me

They are getting conned and they love every second of it

>T-they are just trolling
No trump justfucking pissed a lot of people with tnis amnesty

This is your life for the next 7years

No... more of us are coming here.
on T_D if you call out trumps hard on for amnesty you are now a """concern troll""" for questioning him.
I'm a Sup Forums guy now.

But just so everyone knows, the N word is bad and so is the K-word. Stop using them both immediately. Thank you.

I never expected him to be a closet fascist, but I did expect him to do what is best for the American people. He failed, this is how he will be remembered.

kys cuck DACA is the end of America just like Germany is swirling the drain right now

wtf we all hate trump now. Hilldog for prez 2020, meme flags 4ever yo

Trump signing DACA means we will have Hispanic presidents. Hillary is done she only had the black vote

Trump proved that the USA have fake democracy and whether you elect this or that you will have almost the same outcome with only small variations...

so (((who))) are the puppet masters?

Sorry but it's her turn.

Stop being a kike nigger you fucking faggot.

>never win again
>implying we didn't just win despite them already being here
>implying millions of liberals who hate SJW didn't abandon the left and become full conservative over the last 2 years
Are you a fucking retard?

>now

Fucking Europoor why do you think you have a say in our elections?

Aleppo is not a real place. It's a fake city.

what do those parentheses around who mean?

pathetic paid shills

Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD

>a complete disappointment in less than a year
impressive desu

>0.002 shekels deposited in your account.

Nice shill thread, how does it feel knowing no matter what you say or do not one of us will ever stop supporting Trump?

A little sad. Cults are always depressing to think about

Fuck of retard you were being jewed by Trump fuck off with your stupid denial.

easy to spot the paid shills, they post 1 time with insult and are gone, no interaction, no discussion, no exchange of ideas. people actually acepting a job doing this for what? 20 cent? jesuschrist this is pathetic...