Never offend Hillary

> obtain manufacturing license of drug and raise costs to 750USD per pill
> get sued sentenced
> pay your bail and be free
> write a tweet about how people should grab a strain of Hillary Clintons hair
> get jailed
Why is a tweet against Hillary Clinton a worse crime than screwing with drugs and medicine, Sup Forums?
FREE MARTIN when?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TCoDO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>strain of Hillary Clintons hair
*strand

stealing body-parts is a violation of the NAP

Free speech ends when? We laughed at UK and Germany, now its us who're being arrested because of Tweets.

> Setting a price on your product is a crime

How about no

going to jail because of a tweet against Hillary is even more retarded

incredibly one-dimensional analysis

His DNA posts were a long winded joke about calling her a lizard.
He shitposted about Hillary
Now he's in jail

Yes it is. Price setting.

>arrested because of tweets

He was sentenced and is now a convicted felon which waves his rights as a citizen. If you really care about freedoms how about recognizing that you lose your freedoms once you become a felon.

>iinb4 f you don't do the crime, you won't do the time

Federal courts are now like USSR kangaroo courts with a 98% conviction rating.

*fixing

>Spend life living as "Sup Forums: The Amazing Autist"
>Piss off so many people that a DA spends the time to see if they've broken any financial crimes
>What a shock: committed crimes
>Get out on bail
>Go on the internet and suggest to a loving fanbase of retards and incels that he will give $5,000 to anyone who gets a hair from HRC - who has a secret service detail - while she's on her book tour
>"Arrested for a tweet? REEEEEEEEEEE"
Zero life skills. Clearly has some kind of mental incapacity. No one on bail should be offering bounties to attack federally protected politicians and except nothing to happen.
Anyone defending this level of retardation needs to neck themselves immediately.

What's with the attitude...

What about all the people asking for others to kill Trump (or others)?

nobody that needed the pill was unable to get it. in the event you didn't have insurance to cover it he would just send you the drug for free. meanwhile the drug price even raised wouldn't effect insurance premiums in the slightest it was such a rare drug. meanwhile he put far more profts back into researching new drugs then any other drug companies.

and then the mainstream media attacked and demonized him. and people believed it without looking into the full story. let this be a lesson to you, anytime the msm attacks someone, that someone is probably a good person despite what you're hearing.

What was he gonna do with tje hair

He is onto something

Sup Forums needs to abtain som killary hair

And still, Shkreli is a millionair while you are shitposting on Sup Forums.

Martin is /ourguy/. He is the embodiment of everything Sup Forums wants to be.

He doesn't seem to be one of (((them))), at least in the sense that he seems to have gotten to where he is by himself (as far as i know), so that's why this autistic fuck is in jail, can't play with your (((superiors))).
Like that one Dutch banker was saying, all the people at the top have compromising information on each other and don't fuck around with their own.

gif unrelated

If they got any kind of visibility they got a visit from the secret service or FBI as well. Fuck, even Kathy Griffin got a call from the USSS.

>Hillary Clinton

This is how we know she will never be wearing an orange suit. Nor will Wasserman. This all just a dog and pony show for us plebs.

nigger wut

no, that is what samsung and micron are currently doing with memory chips, this guy can sell his product at whatever fucking price he wants, it is up to the people decide if the want to buy it or not, also in this case people could still purchase it at a fair price so the entire thing is moot

that same dutch banker is now dead you know.

I can send you the money for a rope if you give me a BTC address.

I've missed this. What was the tweet?

>be (((elite)))
>know someone at the top of the food chain
>they give you a cozy job in banking or governement
>to keep your mouth shut forever they make you kill a kid or something
>everyone now has a compromise on you and so do you on everyone
>autist shrkeli isn't one of (((them))) therefore they can terminate him at any time because he has nothing
Wish i had the video link, guy explains everything.
Source? I thought i heard something about it recently.
Was it suicide with two bullets in the back of the head?

Offering a reward for a piece of a person under secret service protection? I thought he was smart.
What if he wanted a pap smear? You can't have people trying to jam little sticks up a former first lady's butthole. It's probably a crime, if unwanted.

>Federal courts are now like USSR kangaroo courts with a 98% conviction rating.

He was arrested for a Tweet while Democrats are mock executing Trump on tv.

Awesome.

Time to dig up tweets about people wanting to grab Trump's "fake" hair and throw them all in jail.

What do you think would happen to a person who is offering 5000USD for a trump hair?

Hair isn't living tissue, though. A single strand wouldn't affect cosmetic appearance.

mr. talky can't talk anymore. he has to be quiet
>mfw

probably the same thing, but Skirelleey was pulled in for a PV I think

I never liked Shkreli, smug faggot who doesn't have any skills other than scamming people and investors.

Asked for anyone to send him a piece of Hillary's hair. Wanted to test it to prove she is reptilian. Yes, really.

make art decapitating president, ok.
Pay people to get some hair from hillary so that you can prove shes a lizard man, instant jail

literal faggot

this. you don't put out a bounty on twitter without renting a PMC unit.

the way they reported it was the hair was the final strand. That's worth checking user

So he took the heat...he gave us th idea! Lets get some hair!

This smug bastard had seen it coming

>He was sentenced and is now a convicted felon which waves his rights as a citizen. If you really care about freedoms how about recognizing that you lose your freedoms once you become a felon.

Would be easier if I wasn't living in a system with billion different every expanding laws and regulations that has a conviction rate of 90%

Every cock tease on the planet deserves death. If they have evidence worth sharing, they should share all of it immediately in a torrent. Instead they withhold the information and wave the promise of releasing it in everyone's faces including the public figures they promise to damage when the timing is perfect. It's like they want to be suicided.

It's a big no-no. A federal crime even to take a biological sample.

In industrial or commercial laboratory
settings, however, taking any biological
samples to a different entity without the
express permission of the owner raises
vastly greater concern. If the biological
material can be characterized as a

trade
secret,

criminal penalties and fines can be
imposed on the scientist or the new
laboratory, in addition to civil remedies the
owner may have. This article discusses a
pending criminal prosecution for alleged
trade secret theft and then explores criminal
penalties for

trade secret theft

and

economic espionage

under the Economic
Espionage Act (EEA) of 1996(1)

He put a bounty on assaulting someone under Secret Service protection. So fucking retarded.

It'd be one thing to just say it. But he actually put out a bounty. $5000.

People would do it for $5000

Why wasn't he in jail already again? It seems like he was not where convicted criminals should be, and now he is.

>Be Martin
>Get found guilty of a felony
>Get out on bail until appeal
>Brag about going to camp fed to play X box
>Place a bounty on the procurement of DNA of a federally protected politician
>Get investigated by secret service
>Have bail revoked
>Go to jail

For a man who is so smart he sure is so incredibly stupid at the same time.

he was on a 5 million dollar bail.

after his facebook post, the judge just took the money and threw him in maximum security prison...

#USSA

>The Justice Dept. just filed docs, obtained by TMZ, which states Shkreli, who is out on $5 million bail pending sentencing for securities fraud, has engaged in a "pattern of threats and harassment that warrant his detention pending sentencing." Government lawyers want his bail revoked, NOW.
>The last straw was Shkreli offering $5,000 to anyone who would "grab" some of Clinton's hair during her book tour. Government lawyers say Shkreli has a huge social media following who would take the challenge seriously, and as a result the Secret Service has been spending money and using resources to deal with the threat.
>The lawyers also note Shkreli has harassed 2 women, notably a journalist who shunned him, to which he responded on Twitter, "If I'm acquitted I get to f*** Lauren Duca."
archive.is/TCoDO

as much as I hate the guy, this is honestly bullshit.

all he did was ask for a strand of hair, you dont have to assault hillary for that.

Kek

A maximum security prison?

I guess they heard about him bragging that he would go to "camp fed"

He is fucked. Pretty sad, I liked the guy.

He doesn't sound like a very good investor

I betcha Hillary is shittin her diaper with paranoia ....She'll hire ppl to wipe her ass like the groom of the stool with a security clearance and pay big $$ to keep all the biological shit that fallss of her dying body secure. hehe

There is only one solution to this, the final solution.

PASS THE RICE SAY GRACE NOW

Ancap reading comprehension... Literally says he was pretending to get investment and got caught.

Hillary Clinton is possessed by a demonic spirit from the 6th layer of hell

what awaits from the 7th layer will shatter earth itsself

the well of life will be sought after this major catastrophy

Sargeras is coming for you all

The end is near

You don't get "sentenced" for a civil matter like the lawsuit. He was sentenced for committing securities fraud and lying to investors. You have to be a special sort of retard to fuck with the Securities Exchange Commission, they will wreck you every time. You have to be a mega retard to breach your bail conditions publicly through the media.

Tl Dr he is a fucking retard and OP doesn't understand how common law jurisdictions operate

>> write a tweet about how people should grab a strain of Hillary Clintons hair

HOL UP

Why tho? What's the next step of his master plan?

This is what you get for trying to help people with rare diseases and making your investors money. The Commies have won.
I've already seem some dickheads saying the desire for hair was 'incitement to violence'. Lolwut. I was thinking grab a hair off a chair or something. Only Leftists think of ripping peoples hair out, psychos.

>fuck Lauren Duca

>Shkreli will now languish in a maximum security federal jail in Brooklyn’s Sunset Park until at least his sentencing on Jan. 16, 2018 after which he could be transferred to another facility.

So, he dead, right? Everyone hates him, they are gonna just shiv him in the shower.

I thought for a while he was trolling crowd sourcers. or """truth"""seekers.

rare?

Oh, that's kinda illegal. I hope he has a plan.