Fuck this guy

Fuck this guy.

If only I could

what did you not like?

He has literally not done a single thing wrong. His "dark" turn just consisted of him sitting alone in a car for a few hours while everyone else were running around innawoods.

Being a huge moral fag in a rats den.

he was a huge beta. i don't think the show would have been better if he was like the rest of them though

I'd consider it.

You don't have to be like the rest of the villians. I think they were trying to go for a guy that the viewers can relate to. Thing is most viewers would adapt a bit better in a hostile environment. I'm not saying he should go around killing anyone, i'm saying he should have a little bit more tenacity if he's going to be here. Hell he can always just leave so why stay and pout about the sick things that happen in a hell hole. Even the children are capable of holding there own better then this dumb ass.

>moralfag
You weren't paying attention. Re-watch the ending to Roberta's Blood Trail, for instance; the conversation with Fabiola.

He's as crummy as everyone else in Roanapur. Specifically a self-serving manipulative bastard.

i think he should have been more like how 18-20 year olds act in ww2 movies. other than that and how he actually was in the show, i don't know what else they could do to make him "more dynamic". if all the characters were the same then it could have just been a gore ova.

I'm on blood trail, 2nd ep. Just don't like him so far and he's really fucking pissing me off. Even if your right why the hell is he constantly bitching to people like "muh murder' or "muh greed', In a hell hole of all places!? Thats like a preacher going to hell and preaching.

Everyone calls him out on his bullshit. Be patient.

he gets to feel superior, but most importantly he gets people to let down their guard which he then exploits like no one else can

his genuinely a better person than most though just not actually perfect

>Blood trail
Fuck you people.

Read the manga.

Not everyone is the same way in the show. Dutch and Benny are not fucking huge moral fags, but they do have standards and limits. If he acted like the young adult ww2 victim i'd like his character alot more.

I'll read it after im done with blood trail.
Sometimes I really do think we need a manga board.

I will for you senpai but I thought i'd just let some steam off.

Reminder that Revy calling out Rock at the end of blood trail is one of the most poorly thought out and out of character rewrites in that entire show.

The arc is insanely long in the manga.

>The arc is insanely long in the manga.
Holy shit, it's 3 fucking volumes you casual.

That's all it is? It feels longer. Maybe it's because of a certain mangaka's release schedule.

The action scenes in the OVA were great, but some of the changes they made with the script was mind boggling. That whole Revy going apeshit on Rock at the end was kind of unnecessary, but I guess it goes along with the way they screwed up Rock's general personality throughout the OVA's compared to the manga.

There's also the matter of the whole rape in Revy's past which anons to this day argue over. Personally unless it's specifically says in the manga that she was raped, it not canon. And it's not like the manga is shy about describing things in graphic detail( the twins come to mind).

Are we ever getting a new chapter?

New volume confirmed on his twitter.

Go to bed Revy.

More like go to bed Eda.

He's a meek dumbass, and the only reason Revy puts up with his shit, is for his looks.

Why doesn't she just fuck the shit out of him?

>his looks
He's an average nip.

>filename

The manga has noticeably better characterization, and is a bit more lighthearted compared to the anime to the point where it can be pretty funny. The action is better in the anime though.

I love how the faces are drawn in the manga; they're so fun to look at and dynamic. It's something the anime really misses.

>he had personal morals he adhered to.
That's just fucking terrible, isn't it.

The whole point of that was finding a way to make everything as he wanted it. Instead of giving in to his environment he stuck to this moralfag ways no matter how difficult it is.

Fuck you

>black lagoon thread
>people aren't talking about waifus
What gives?

>let me be a huge pain in the ass and complain about peoples life styles and choices in a fucking rats den.
No seriously fuck this guy. That's like the garbage man complaining about the trash.

"Mr. Okajima, I'm CIA"

"He works for the fried face Russian."

>His "dark" turn just consisted of him sitting alone in a car for a few hours while everyone else were running around innawoods.
What was the deal with that anyway? The roberta arc was by far the weakest in the whole story.

All the characters act like Rock was some kind of badass strategic genius but be basically just sat in the car with his dick in his hand doing jack shit. He had zero fucking effect on the events that happened.