Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Episode 7 Preview is out.

youtube.com/watch?v=dUBYGBJrYb8

Other urls found in this thread:

hayatetl.wordpress.com/2016/05/06/vol1_ch1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remove Ram. Keep Rem.

Does any loop get more trainwreck than this one?

>Protest me Beato!
>whoops Rem is dead lol
>stop protecting me Beato!
>I HAVE TO GO BACK

Reminder that Betelgeuse did nuffin wrong.

Literally did everything wrong.

I want to fuck Lia

What you talking about? He dindu nuffin, look how he's giving a hand to others in need.

>***,342位/***,408位 (***,754 pt) [*,**5予約] 2016/06/24 Re:Zero
Kadokawa on suicide watch

The pacing's really slowed down.

Those numbers look not too bad, actually. Plus these.
*1. 20,985 *37,494 Owari no Seraph: Kyuuketsuki Mikaela no Monogatari Vol.2
*2. 16,946 245,896 Sword Art Online Vol.17
*3. 10,144 *91,221 Kokuhaku Yokou Renshuu Vol.4 "Koi-iro ni Sake"
*4. *9,306 **9,306 Saikyou Series Vol.2 "Jinrui Saikyou no Junai"
*5. *8,093 *49,536 Hidan no Aria Vol.22
*6. *6,930 *87,567 Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Vol.1
*7. *6,859 *63,067 Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Vol.2
*8. *6,762 *52,479 Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Vol.3
*9. *6,586 *32,012 Meitantei Conan: Junkoku no Nightmare
10. *6,578 *95,162 Movie Ansatsu Kyoushitsu: Sotsugyou-hen

11. *5,579 *41,425 Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Vol.4
12. *5,505 *65,310 Bungou Stray Dogs: Dazai Osamu no Nyuusha Shiken
13. *5,283 *87,362 Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Vol.15
14. *5,209 *23,767 Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Vol.7
15. *5,045 *35,789 Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Vol.5
16. *4,947 *28,831 Zutto Mae kara Suki deshita.: Kokuhaku Jikkou Iinkai
17. *4,759 *52,664 Bungou Stray Dogs: Dazai Osamu to Kuro no Jidai
18. *4,666 **8,692 Chuubyou Gekihatsu Boy Vol.2
19. *4,607 **9,960 Kusuriya no Hitorigoto Vol.5
20. *4,583 *28,438 Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Vol.6

21. *4,491 *46,770 Bungou Stray Dogs: Tanteisha Setsuritsu Hiwa
22. *4,473 271,552 Kokuhaku Yokou Renshuu Vol.1
23. *4,251 *28,700 Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Vol.7
24. *2,746 *27,406 Boku no Hero Academia: Yuuei Hakusho
25. *2,377 *31,353 Ansatsu Kyoushitsu: Korotan - Toite Minitsuku! Bunpou no Jikan
26. *2,338 **6,702 LV999 no Murabito Vol.1

So we'll end on suicide?

Good, it was too fast to begin with in episode 4.

Is there anywhere I could read this manga?

I want this to be in tomorrow's episode, but the hand looked unhurt. I want to see people's reaction to the real spicy anime of the season.

Probably.

Most likely, it had that fukushu moment.

I think they will stop just before he jumps

He seriously didn't need to hurt himself, scribbling stuff on his hand with the pen would have been enough.

Are you aware of why he was stabbing himself?

Been a while since i read the manga so i kinda forgot, i figured it was to notice if he had died or not, but i'm guessing it's something else.

Will you look at that.

That's not terrible really. Certainly better than most of this season.

How does the sadist become such close friends with the author who wrote Konosuba? I just don't understand?

They are assholes.

Sexual favors clearly.

He was desperate to stay awake and jabbed himself in the hand every so often for a shot of adrenaline due to the pain.

6k plus doesn't sound like a big boost for a series that got an anime.

What happens to pink after blue joins barusu?

Everytime.

Clown cock.

Is that what the author meant when she said that she was into anal play?

Don't go shipping authors anons.

That's this week. He didn't include the last 5 weeks in there.

Rem a cute.

Shit taste.

>liking clown used goods

What's the total boost for the first two volumes?

Read the manga and caught up with all the chapters, then read the summaries of the LN/WN. Really liking the plot so far but the anime is horrid in comparison to the manga. The colorerful, bright artstyle doesn't fit at all with the tone of the story. The comedy bits comes off cringeworthy and overdone while in comparison the jokes/comic relief is more subtle in the manga. Also those same said cringeworthy jokes really makes the MC unlikable in the anime, where in the manga he jokes around just to keep his sanity. The anime does a terrible job showing that psychological aspect of the MC. Maybe it will get better but as far as I can tell White Fox is doing a shit job

The only fucking reason it looks subtle in the manga is because you can't here their fucking voices.

Get over yourself. Also the only reason you know he jokes around to keep his sanity is because you already read the latest chapter. Prior to that he's the very same in the anime.

Naw, the anime is shit. Deal with it pleb

The anime has some issues with things being omitted, but I like the art style.
It's intentionally bright and happy to serve as a contrast to the story, which is going to continue to get darker.

Again, the omitted things hurt the adaptation, but the addition of voices you can hear helps. There are scenes where you can hear the stress in his voice.

They haven't omitted anything. Why do you think they almost never played the OP or ED animations?

The anime is following the LN to the tee.

Having seen a few pages from the manga posted over the last few weeks, it does seem like certain things are being omitted, but none of it seems all that necessary so I'm fine with it.

The manga is not the one being adapted.

The LN is.

This is the problem when people think that the manga is the main source.

Just so you know, it's the manga that changed things. A big example already about this is the Elsa fight. The manga didn't have the talk with Reinhardt and Emilia.

Also the part where Subaru was actually sliced by Elsa. You guys got mad that the anime made it somewhat comedy-like unlike the manga? Guess what, that's how it was actually portrayed as well in the LN.

In short. The manga is the one adding things that shouldn't be there.

Here I am, sitting here complaining about them not adapting the WN. I can't be the only one right?

You stop right there.

Eh, some things the LN changed were for the better. It would've been best for them to sit down and look at the changes and make a decision on each one.

Not really honestly. There's a reason why there are editors. Some stupidity on the story lines by the author won't make sense, or most likely will just feel like too much.

Sample would be Shield Hero. You know how stupid that went.

Manga is not the primary source material. The manga is an adaptation of the LN which is an adaptation/rewrite of the WN.

How much changes are there in the LN compared to the WN?

First Volume

Important Changes

>Complete revision by placing heavy importance on ease of reading
>Word count decreased, events added
>The start of Subaru’s hardship was better improved in around the middle of chapter 2.

Etc

>Magic Tool-->Meteor
>Kadomon’s greengrocer-->fruit seller
>Added the episode of Subaru and Emilia rescuing the lost child
>Added lines talking about Felt and old man Rom’s circumstances.
>In the loot warehouse during the confrontation with Felt, The depiction of Subaru vomiting was cut out.
>For the second bad ending, the depiction of Subaru having both his eyes cut up by Erza was cut out.
>The banter between Emilia and Subaru, who interrupted her as she was contacting the minute spirits, in the Roswall residence garden and the inference of Subaru’s background was changed to during the middle of searching for the insignia in the published version.
I have a list of these kind of changes for the first five volumes if anyone wants to read them.

Post them. Remember to keep spoiler tags

Second Volume

Important Changes

>Substantial revision of the dialogue at the start of chapter 2 which particularly had a lot of bad reputation from the web novel era.
>Increased more stuff about Rem and Ram
>Pointless depictions and boring jokes were removed
>Puck who started showing a bit of a useless (idiot) side and the suspicious Roswall
>Emilia-tan Tennen Kawaii(Emilia-tan is naturally cute)

Etc

>The struggle against the urge to urinate was cut out
>The episode of Emilia changing Subaru’s clothes was cut out
>Subaru accompanying Emilia in her daily routine-->Emilia invites Subaru to the Garden
>The muscle training, wooden sword swinging practice, and Emilia’s panty shot at the garden was cut out
>The first meeting with Roswall was changed to the dining room
>Hugging Emilia tightly-->Caressing her hair
>In the dining room, the panty shots of Rem and Ram due to Subaru being sent flying by Beatrice was cut out.
>In addition to Sun and Dark, the existence of Wind, Fire, Water, and Earth time/hour was introduced to the time-table
>The scenes of Ram showing him around the residence and Rem fixing his clothes were added
>Telling the story of the [Red Ogre who Cried] to Ram
>The trump card in negotiating with Beatrice, indirectly collecting mana with Puck-->The loan favor from Puck
>During the moment when he contemplated the method of suicide, he tried to stab his throat with the quill pen but chickened out and got attacked by the juggernaut before reaching the cliff scene-->He jumped off a cliff
>In the loop fourth loop he didn’t encounter the juggernaut

Used goods or not, I like Ram better as a character.

Third Volume

Important Changes

>The frequency and depth of Subaru’s frivolous talks were revised
>The poor writing style was changed
>Rem and Ram are cuter
>Emilia-tan maji tenshi (Emilia-tan is a true angel;EMT)
>The volume of Rem’s past and emotional changes were slightly increased
>The magic beast’s name was changed from Juggernaut to Urugarum (Apparently he ripped it off from Monster Farm’s Ugarurum or something)

Etc

>Hugging the twins-->Holding hands
>The one who informed Subaru of the seventh child’s whereabouts is Ryuka-->Petra
>Doesn’t vomit out the steam potato in front of Beatrice
>The method Ram uses to defeat the magic beast is to cut the tendons of the limbs using wind blades and choke it to death-->the torso is split in half
>The fallen girl was discovered nearby the magic beast-->encounter with the magic beast happened after discovering the lone fallen girl
>The magic beast was lured into a pit-->a cliff
>In the interlude with Rem, the story about her past was added

Fourth Volume

Important Changes

>The reason Subaru entered the back alley was changed from [to chase after the fluffy demihuman]-->[Because he saw Priscilla being brought into the back alley and felt that he couldn’t ignore it]. Due to that, the beginning flashback was changed from [Escaping from the thugs with Priscilla] to [the duel with Julius].
>The method of trespassing into the castle. While at the Kadomon shop, they called out to Al and boarded the imperial carriage together into the castle. While on board the carriage it was established that Subaru and Al are the same. (This guy was originally from another world like Subaru)

Etc

>Priscilla stopped herself right before using yang magic on Felt.
>During the duel between Subaru and Julius, due to Reinhart no intercession or Al’s interference could occur.

Did the web novel improve as the LNs flowed better?

Fifth Volume

Important Changes

>The scene of exchanging sake cups with Kurush was added
>The situation of Kurush’s arbor was added. “With various things entering the residence, a great number of people were coming and going” etc, the foreshadowing of the later half was much easier to understand.
>He got along even better with Otto
>Rem: “It’s because, Subaru is special”
>The point of view from Subaru who went insane was decreased, Rem’s psychological description was substantially increased

Etc

>The fatal wound on Rem [Being impaled by countless crucifying swords]-->[the whole body is split apart in an instant]
>The fallen Rem’s body was destroyed-->It was played around with like a marionette
That's all I got.

I have no clue. I haven't actually read them.

Oh god please don't

Wait what? Am I missing something here?

Wait, they are?

From what I'm seeing here, they just fixed some stuff up and made things more cohesive and better.

Is there any way I can read the LNs translated or am I stuck with the manga? Baka-Tsuki doesn't seem to have it

Yes they are friends.

There are no LN translations. Zero.

Why do you think people here take the manga as the source and everything and treat it like the anime is doing the manga a disservice by "changing" things?

That's actually pretty neat.

Because the anime is garbage

Yes yes you already said that 3 times in this thread.

That's a real shame. This might be one of the only series I hope gets picked up by Yen Press then.

It already has been. The first two volumes are due this year. I hope they place it as a high priority like Index and do 4 volumes a year.

Isn't index on high priority because they have a fuckton amount of novels to catchup on?

Yeah but SAO is getting 4 releases a year too. There shouldn't be too much to catch up with on that one.

Wheres that user who said they were going to spoil past where the pastebin covers?

After the episode maybe.

Well, there's a "fanfic" out in the wild that updates daily, but it's not even done with the first chapter yet.

hayatetl.wordpress.com/2016/05/06/vol1_ch1/

this show is shit i miss konosuba

wait konosuba is shit

i miss Slayers

>liking flat chests

This is going to be good.

>liking HikkiNEET MCs

>he hasn't released all interaction and ascended to NEETdom

Good taste

Heere we go

I want the femanons to leave

>imlpying there are any

You mean the queerclowndick and Subaru?

Why?

Who is this semen demon of a man?

I wonder what would happen if we got an anime about Wilhelm?

>SAO rip-off 0/10
That would be Sup Forums's reaction.

Why is she so perfect?

I wonder about him just being an old man? Then what would happen?

Wilhelm is too sexy and hard-working to be considered Kirito.

The retard in me wants to go through hell and back to protect her smile. Why must I be Subaru?

Do it for her

Plebeians

VIXEN
I
X
E
N

I'd do it just for the fuck of it as well.