Kiznaiver

Tenga has feelings, too.

Is it confirmed to be 1 cour? I don't see this going anywhere if that's true.

Post more Nico,

>nico nico TV

It's not confirmed yet, no one said anything about the amount of episodes.

the only source on the fact it's 1cour is the fact at the moment there are only 6 volumes on sale on its site

So I'm like 99% sure the song playing during this scene is a Royksopp song but I can't remember which one.

Any clues? I think it might be a remix from a single.

Tenga x Nico CONFIRMED

Tenga belongs to Chidori.

Sorry dude, Tenga will fall (if he didn't already) for Chidori.

Expect nothing and receive less.

Red² is the way.

I want a doujin where Hisomu wants Nico to harm him but she's too nice and can't do it at first but then she goes nuts and starts enjoying it more and more and Hisomu blasts her with cum after she bites his dick

What is her dark past?

she's got a pretty big forehead

She made a pact with Kyubei.

It's so fucking obvious that Sonozaki is going to fall in love with him.

And use shit like "I want to be like a normal girl."

rape

==// OFFICIAL Sup Forums BEST GIRL RANKING //==

ABSOLUTELY GOD TIER

1. CHIDORI

POWER GAP
BASED TIER

2. NICO

POWER GAP
ACCEPTABLE TIER

3. BEHEADED BLUE

POWER GAP
MEME TIER

4. MACHINE GUN SLUT

POWER GAP
PLEASE KILL YOURSELF TIER

99. GLASSES

POWER GAP OF THE UNIVERSE
ONLY THE DEAD CAN KNOW PEACE FROM THIS AWFUL TASTE TIER

999999. PURPLE HOMOBAIT

Battoru

Pretty accurate.

Kill yourself.

But Hisomu isn't a girl, dummy

and he's also best boy

How would she have worked as a character in the originally intended, battle focused show?

I can't really see her in a serious fight to the death.

Loud and confusing.

Basically Hui Harime.

Maki's a miracle you dumbshit.

And why is Sup Forums even a thing between February and September?

Mahou Shoujo.

Chidoshiri.

Maki is shit. Worst girl by far.

Shit taste, pleb.

This.

Is "Youthful movie" the collective name of these two episodes?

>originally intended, battle focused show?
hmm?

I guess so.

The OST that played during that Scene with Nico and Maki made me want to kill myself, it felt really jarring and annoying as fuck.

Now that we've learned that Maki's TRAGIC DARK PAST is middle-school lesbian shenanigans, I really don't feel all that bad for her. Ho hum.

What'll be really fun is learning what the fuck is going on between Sonozaki and Bitchboi Supreme and knowing that Trigger will fuck it up, like everything else in this shit show

Okada originally envisioned this show as an action packed battle focused show, where the main gimmick would be people sharing wounds and pain in order to be able to take more damage and divert it and shit.

She was told to make it a character driven drama instead, as that was what whoever told her (I forgot who) liked about her writing.

Last episode.

Sonozaki confesses to Kacchon

He rejects her because he already promised to love Chidori.

She reveals she is dying, and doesn't want to die a virgin, and wants to experience what it feels like. She needs Kacchon's D, right now.

Kacchon has to choose whether to stay faithful to Chidori or to sex Sonozaki because it would be cruel to deny her. And he also secretly wanted to fug her since the beginning.

However: the Kizuna System has reached the last stage and Chidori, and other Kiznaivers, can read his mind and feel his every feel.

I never felt bad for her. Even if her past was getting brutally raped by her stepfather and having her dig killed in front of her face or some tragic shit, she's garbage.

Its pretty obvious that everyone si gonna go for the person whos hair color matches them. Tenga X Chidori and gray haired girl with gray haired boy.

No that's fucking retarded, kill you'reself.

Can someone post Justice transformation? I need it for things.

Please be true

Tenga is the best bro of the group. I wonder what his tragic past is.

He was a fatty

It involves dogs.

I only watched the first two episodes.

Did they ever found out what's the plot of this show?

>gray haired girl
Who?

What the fuck is wrong with, you autistic reject.

Kill yourself.

Character that talks big and claims to be powerful but has a shitty power.

He must be stretching it for Sonozaki

This is actually pretty accurate.

how does it fell to be posting about a show that has less watchers on Sup Forums then AssWar, and asswar is almost dead on Sup Forums too.

all that's left is a vanguard of 30 or so hyper trigger fanboys making dead end threads and talking to each other for days at a time.

54 / 12 / 33 / 1

pretty much every kiznaiver thread since week 3 right there.

So was Ruru autistic or something?

I really really like this post. Mind if I save it?

She was stupid

It's the second thread but yeah, it could be more alive

How does it feel to go into a thread just to complain about a show you don't watch?

Luluco is where it's at.
Also threads can still easily hit bump limit when a new episode comes, and that's enough really.
Look at Mayoiga threads for example, fucking trash.

Close, she was a lesbian and hated herself

Okada+Trigger was supposed to rake in the shitposting. Flop of the century.

She was an imaginary friend all along.

Who cares?

>for days
More like once or twice in the week. I don't care, I like the show.

>imaginary friend shows up on photos
Such a strong tulpa

Photoshop

Triggerfags have all gone to Luluco threads, Kiznaiver isn't explosive and colourful enough for their goldfish minds. Kiznaiver threads are now inhabited by people who like this show, as surprising as this may sound to you.

So, I can assume nobody knows yet what this show is about.

Nice.

Damn, Sonozaki was btfo'd by Kacchon in the end there. I don't need to be a Kiznaiver to feel that burn.

First time I actually liked his character, he's starting to become less annoying and that was proof of it.

For the "Kizuna" organisation or something, it's about world peace through wounds, for what we know at least.
For the "Kiznaivers" it's "trying to live with this shit" with some missions popping once in a while because of the first fuckers.

Meh, for everyone to think there were two authors and that one of them died, plus the fact that it's on the photo, either Maki was being overly autistic about her imaginary friend or there are two people in there.

She looks like a mentally unstable yandere. No wonder Maki ended up scarred for life.

Good, slow threads means the show isn't mainstream and catering to the shit tastes of the majority.

Off yourself faggot.

this. he's becoming less of a passive beta bitch.

if he can do a complete 180 from his initial personality the show will be a success for me.

Just to be sure, it's normal for straight girls to read and write yuri manga, right?

All girls are at least bi.

>mixing tiers and rankings
Neck yourself

this all girls by default are bisexual

its fucking 2016 you fucking trolglodites

What is the point of this shitty series?

Just come out and admit you are a lesbian.

I'm a male tho?

C
U
R
R
E
N
T

Y
E
A
R

Wearing pants doesn't make you a guy.

Friendship and Tenga
Mostly Tenga

I wish I was a lesbian girl user but unfortunately I have a cock between my legs

>female student falls in love with a female teacher
>ruru is stupid, maki's pen-name is sensei
>ruru wrote about what was going on in her life using the terminal illness as metaphor for her depression over not being noticed by maki-senpai and fucking a dude to try and convince herself she was straight
>kills herself after making maki call her an idiot

Or something like that.

Whoever said that needs to be shot

I still don't know if the pain is divided or everyone feels it the same. In this episode Nico said it gets divided but then they all go and feel a slap they shouldn't feel because it's divided by 7

I expected this to be shit and it's surprisingly not shit

I think they feel the initial physical pain but it doesn't keep hurting over time.

>and it's surprisingly not shit
Are we watching the same series?

her personality is pretty similar to mako, and she had one of the best battles in the series in episode 8

This is just stealth marketing for Flip Flappers

Fuck, this was supposed to be a reply to

It was confirmed to be divided.

Goddamn that is ugly

I could see her as kind of a gag fighter, something like Peacock from Skullgirls mixed with Nui Harime.