CHIMPOUT HAPPENING IMMINENT

"Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens took preliminary steps Thursday to activate the Missouri National Guard in anticipation of potential violence with the verdict expected soon in the first-degree murder case of former St. Louis patrolman Jason Stockley."

stltoday.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/greitens-takes-steps-to-activate-missouri-national-guard-as-st/article_8b978ee9-80d8-5beb-9401-3933653f9b3e.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ukKP6iSEX60
971talk.com/
kmov.com/story/36336844/sources-expect-judge-to-render-verdict-in-stockley-case-friday
stltoday.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/missouri-gov-eric-greitens-rappels-into-springfield-arena/html_fd2fca4f-ea56-5220-83e0-8215c18bb78e.html
twitter.com/Rebelutionary_Z/status/908269664278474752
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I live near STL, and this could be a real happening, even the black clergy are advocating civil disruption. It will be interesting to see how this will be dealt with, considering the new Gov. Eric Greitens has already stated he will not put up with this crap, and what Trump will do. Combine that with a lot of armed to the teeth, fed up white people....

bumpo for chimpo

I think Stockley is convicted.

I live IN STL, not any burbs.

careful white boi

I think he will be too, to be honest. But you never know.

youtube.com/watch?v=ukKP6iSEX60

It annoys me cause the last thing I want to see is a bunch of goids prancing around like they won something, but goddamn Stockley fucked up.

Yeah, the evidence is just too much against him. Where in the city are you, south side? I grew up in North City (Baden) but got out a few years back. I now live in Edwardsville, so not much chimping out should happen here.

Damn, you grew up in Baden? Did you go to SLPS? I'm from Carondelet but live by the botanical gardens now.

This might all turn out great though. A conviction would

a) get an obviously dirty cop off the streets
b) make the respectable (lol) blacks chill the fuck out
c) give people an excuse to really btfo the people who decide to riot anyway

Could be glorious.

I actually went to Riverview Gardens, I am a little older (early 30's).. but I was the last of the whites. I went to Riverview my whole school career but only went to Riverview High for 1 year, and then transferred. It was a prison. Thankfully I got out though.

Yeah, I agree with your summation. I really hope some nogs decide to riot anyway and get completely BTFO, I say let 20 of them run into a Foot Locker and just gas it.

I'm surprised that measure was taken. Though I'm not entirely familiar with every detail of this case, what I've read sounds pretty damning. I mean, yeah - The guy was fleeing arrest; that was all his fault. But the cop was recorded as saying he was going to murder the guy, shot him execution style, and then potentially planted a gun on him, yes? Do I have all of that correct? How can he NOT be convicted?

Yes, you pretty much have it entirely correct. There is really no defending it, even though the nig was a heroin dealing scumbag...the cop just fucked up as much as he possibly could.

White people--listen closely now--AREN'T EVER GONNA DO SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.

I hope it will turn into happening.

I honestly don't get how someone who was doing what appeared to be a drug deal, then fuckin speeding away and causing an 80mph police chase could get any sort of "justice".

There is right and wrong, and the negroid was in the wrong.

Reminder.

While I agree with you, and the nog being dead is not really a big deal to me...as I stated before the cop literally did EVERYTHING wrong.
>caught saying "I am gonna kill this nigger" on tape
>planted a gun in his car
>shot him execution style
>found none of the nogs DNA on his "gun"
>found the cops DNA

It is just a perfect storm of "The cop totally fucked up".

He was indeed in the wrong. That doesn't mean the cop is in the right.

>Literally do everything you can to comfirm the negative stereotypes of cops
>Admit to murder, basically admit to intent to not follow your departments procedures
>Plant weapons on suspects body, indicating a whole lot of shady shit.

Nobody is arguing that the black guy should have lived or anything like that, so arguing that the cop should be excused for all that is totally unnecessary.

You do not want white people to riot. You do not. Want.White.People.To.Riot.

> pic very related
Here's your (you)

Turdbois never learn.

>even the black clergy is advocating civil disruption

I'm so fucking tired of the meme that MUH BLACK PREACHERS are going to fix anything. them and the old niggers on the block bitching about whitey keeping them down is basically the cause of why these morons black us for everything.

fuck black churches

Not guilty verdict is gonna happen. The prosecutor admitted the DNA evidence is not enough, and the national guard is being activated.

>tfw live in Kansas City
G-guys . . .

That's the excuse.

The reality is that Stockley did nothing wrong and nothing of value was lost.

To fight crime, kill niggers.

CHIMPOUT ALERT FROM LONDON

20,000 fucking drunk krauts just started fighting with police and doing the Nazi salute. The are currently making the native coon population look like the height of civilization.

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS

checked. And you are spot on.Also, one of our finest citizens drove through a gaggle of these fuckers last night.

The black church leaders around here are nothing but corrupt gibs masters. They are showing up to church, in these extremely poor areas, taking money, and driving away in a brand new Town Car...with a $3000 suit...living out of the ghetto. They are nothing but hustlers. They don't give a shit about anything other than gibs..when the money dries up they move on.

She's got a horse's ass.

delightful, right? MO has not forgotten the border wars jayhawk.

your standards for 'civility' are pretty fucking low, homegoy.

i'd still bang i dont even care, cream in that. i'd scuss her nans goldfish to get a taste of that bum

Ha and here I thought killing off all Niggers would be hard work.
Turns out we don't have to lift a finger. The Niggers will charge head first into the cops and get themselves genocided.

GO COPS GO
WE LOVE YOU

971talk.com/

STL talk stream, talking about it now.

Win win. One dead nigger scum off the street and potentially one dumb violent welfare cop off the street.

I'm a native Missourian, retard. Gayhawks can choke on dick and get the fuck off 435/I-70, fucking dogshit drivers, REEEEE

I'm sorry MObro, you said KC and I assumed you were..you know..one of "those people".

Be drug dealer, run from the cops, get shot. who gives a fuck

if the cop wasnt a moron carrying around that fucking ak it wouldnt be news.

my everlasting sides

STEAM LINK PLS

Who needs cops, they kill each other.

When is the verdict? I've been waiting weeks for this to come out.

Does anyone know what time this might kick off? I guess we are waiting for the verdict

They are not saying yet, only saying "imminent".

Noooo, no. Oh god, no. But seriously, on the road, they look like they're fucking lost at all times; 5-10 under the limit, unable to signal when turning or changing lanes, etc. What a difference one border can make between people.

>trying for first degree murder instead of misconduct, second degree ir even manslaughter
They must now prove that he wasnt just a racidt; they must prove he knew him beforehand and assasinated him.

In other words, they fucked themselves over by trying for first degree murder.

It doesn't really matter. What mattera here is them knowing the niggers are going to chimp out and so they have to plan for it. While at the same time they pretend it isn't happenig.

>t sheltered boy whos never lived with coons

get some

>mfw I'm living on the other side of the state in a mostly white city

I didn't read where the prosecutor said this...link?

[Ghostface]
Uh-huh.. yeah.. yo.. check it.. yo..
Bottles goin off in the church, we broke the wine
slapped the pastor, didn't know Pop had asthma
He pulled out his blue bible, change fell out his coat
Three condoms, two dice, one bag of dope
Oooh! Rev. ain't right, his church ain't right
Deacon is a pimp, tell by his eyes
Mrs. Parks said, "Brother Starks, meet you at the numbers spot
Heard you got red tops out, and I want a lot"
Shirley fainted dead on the spot
Two ushers slipped eighty dollars right out the pot
Oh shit!

Usually defendants ask for a bench trial when the facts are on their side. That tells me his attorneys felt they were going to win based on the evidence.
- defense lawyer

Me too. Why does stl get to have all of the fun

(((Sources))) expect judge to render verdict in Stockley case Friday

kmov.com/story/36336844/sources-expect-judge-to-render-verdict-in-stockley-case-friday

This is true. A judge will judge without emotion whereas the jury is usually filled with idiots who ignore facts.
-nothing

I hear that, we call them Illinois faggots here,

we actually seem to have a good governor at last. dude is an ex-navy seal. he's not about to stand down to bullshit

FIBs

Do you know how many confirmed kills he has, and if he graduated top of his SEAL class?

Yes, he will take control...unlike that cuck Jay Nixon who basically fanned the flames. Also, quality digits my friend.

nice neins.

stltoday.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/missouri-gov-eric-greitens-rappels-into-springfield-arena/html_fd2fca4f-ea56-5220-83e0-8215c18bb78e.html

ID: KEK

kek

FIF's

lol

I meant ID:KEK kek

I guess there is a wordfilter now?

Aaaaaan one more (You) for (You) sir.

cuck

C U C K
U
C
K

it just shows we can't expect blacks to act civilized in large numbers

same, dont even care if its fake. I would drown in that ass

>8cuck

True. At times, the whole country just anxiously awaits the mindless black violence that they know is coming.

PLEASE let him be found not guilty.. This could be the one that finally sparks it off

Def fake
Pic related and could be updated. Dat ass got even bigger.

>Ghostface Killa
Hey there rap fan. What do you think ghostface is referring to?

I hope you are not white. If you are, you are cucked to hell and back.

Reb Z is already in STL

twitter.com/Rebelutionary_Z/status/908269664278474752

he usually doesnt show up, unless there will be chimpings

What

Fuckin nignogs I gotta drive thru that area on the way to the Rockies tmro night. If I have to plow thru some protestors in the highway I'll make sure to give pol a sign while being arrested, look for a star wars t-shirt and I'll toss the wp out on camera. Love you Sup Forums it's been real

This fucking guy. During the Ferguson/South Grand riots, this idiot would run up to police lines...scream a bunch of degenerate shit, and as soon as anything started happening he would run away to a safe area. Total fucking faggot.

links faggot

Simple question, what does Ghostface Killa refer to?

Come on Casper, it shouldn't be that hard to connect the dots.

I have no idea what you're referring to.

Greitens will actually use the National Guard. Nixon was a pussyfart.
I dare them to riot.

deep down, it's something that everyone knows but won't say out loud.

nogs don't understand laws

If you defeat it without taking dmg you get its hammer

I don't know anything about this?

A cop on trial for murdering a dindu? Did he deserve it?

Man he was just on the way to church baka fuckin' popo sheit

Greitens is a Jew though so I am wary about him, even though he seems cool so far. But you never know when they will stab you in the back.

cuck

This is autocorrected from "ham hocks", I'm sure.

>the black clergy are advocating civil disruption.
"Burn This Bitch Down !!" - Louis Head

>i'd scuss her nans goldfish to get a tast of that bum
Can a bong translate, please? I don't speak chav.

I'm saying that you listening to "Ghostface Killa" and memorizing the lyrics to his songs like:
...Is like a black listening to rapper "The Nigger Gravedigger" and memorizing the lyrics to his songs.

Pathetic