Hahahahhaa

hahahahhaa

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/08/29/berkeley-police-arrest-13-protesters-in-connection-to-antifa-violence/
youtube.com/watch?v=X-XwgZSe0is
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You have to go

>mfw Trump voters are the ones who got 4D chess'd

Fuck drumpf

haha holy shit look at this one

this thread is a fucking gold mine

What if it's true?!

one term president!!!! reeeeeeee!

fukin libs!

Fake and gay faggot

hahaha this is just as good... wtf i love trump now

we love our illegals don't we?!

These are bots

Honestly fuck Trump.

Richard Spencer was right. Trumps a fucking Jew controlled shill.

Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD

Do you see it now? Do you see the wall? It's going to be glorious, shill! It's going to be 10ft higher than ever before! All for the promise of DACA! My favorite part is when the silly Shitlibs are going to be SCREAMING FOR DACA REPEAL SO WE DONT BUILD THE WALL!!

Just realize that DACA was already in place. He's promising to keep these 800k around with no path to citizenship in exchange for wall funding. Wall gets funded, criminal illegal aliens get deported, DACAs get deported if they commit a crime, and they have to apply for citizenship if they want to stay, or they get deported anyway. Guess what? They're GETTING DEPORTED AND WE'RE GETTING A WALL!!!

Come back soon when you want to REEEEEE about rescinding DACA just so he doesn't BUILD THAT WALL!!!

T-tulsi Gabbard 2020

This one gets the idea. He's sucking in the Dems and going to BUILD THAT WALL on a DACA trade, and then he's going to deport all the illegals and tell DACAs they're going to have to apply for citizenship anyway. Come back when you want that DACA repealed just so he doesn't BUILD THE WALL and deport all your criminal illegal friends, FAGGGGGOT!

Atleast she's honest about being anti white. Trumps a filthy fucking liar.

SHE IS A SHAREBLUE BOT TRYING TO DIVIDE US PEDES!!1! DON'T FALL FOR IT /POL AND STAY WITH YOUR THE_DONALND BROTHERS!!1 PRAISE KEK

build that fence!!!

Anyone who still supports him is a fucking idiot. I'm going to join antifa and help them beat the shit out of these cuckolds. Can't beat them join them.

lets all go on over to reddit and upboat my threat about gender privilege!

Why has Trump changed so much all of a sudden? It has to be 4d chess, right guys? Styx told me so.

>no wall
>no muslim ban
>amnesty
>far left stronger than ever
>trump condemns alt right for defending themselves from antifa

WOOWWE THX TRUMP SO BASED XDDDD

you guys want to see more? you should really look at that tweet... it's fucking insane

>how do you do fellow right wingers

Spencer was dead on, not a fan of his but he deserves credit for predicting this.

I can't figure him out? Whats his plan? He is repeated the very things he denounced Obama for doing!

lets keep the upvotes coming fellow pedes!

The trump shills are in full force, they know the ride is coming to an end. The trump base is falling apart with the more intelligent Trump supporters jumping ship quick. Soon his base will be nothing but idiots.

Literally who?

He's a liar and a fraud, that's all there is to it. At least he will be gone soon.

Well if he does not deport them I don't vote for him again. Just means I will have to vote 3rd party like I normally do.

He's literally a retarded cuck. He's controlled by his Jew advisors and Jew daughter.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOURE SOFT ON THE JEWS

this is awesome
love how everyone is turning in that JEW LOVER TRUMP

his daughter married one of the most powerful jew families in NY city!!!!! you retards expected him to keep his promises???

hahaha another wtf i love trump now posts

>soft on the jews

He's not even soft, he's a full blown good goy who's grandchildren are kikes.

his base has been nothing like idiots from the begining
smart people just saw him as the least bad option
after Syria debacle no one sane supports Trump, they are all fucking schizos and mental cripples

Guys, we have endured this pain for 2 years now and for WHAT? Just to suffer? Even South Park is making fun of us.

Welp, prepare for a "terrorist attack" that will unite his base. I'd avoid major cities. Whenever he messes up, some shit in Europe or here will happen.

TRUCK FUMP

>does anybody really not DACA
>you can do the DACA, bro

Trump! HAHAHA This shit is becoming hilarious. Is he transforming back into pre-Obama Trump. Now that he can't simply rage against Obama because he's a closeted racist, he's left without a motive besides looking like a hero ... and we all know that liberals are the ones that look like heroes.

Fair point, still the less retarded supporters are finally waking up and leaving which is a good thing.

We should've seen this coming when he fired and mocked Chris Christie.

Christie locked up the fraudster Kushners dad and so Kikevanka got daddy to get rid of him.

Fuck I guess I can't say he's worse than Hillary but god damn everything we did for him was for nothing. He could've walked back from bombing Syria but not this.

Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD

Man think about that though, Trump supporters walked through hell for him and he's spitting in their faces. You'd have to an ultracuck to still support him.

A politician not keeping his promises? Why I never!

Anybody who supported this jackass for anything other than to spite progressives and liberals is a fucking fool.

Just disappointed at this point, how can the Republican party and in turn Trump fuck up so badly when they are at a zenith of political power?

Man I always thought that Trump is a literally Hitler racist bigot. Today just proves it.

Common Filth called it two years earlier than Richard Spencer did.

Garrison was right all along, senpai.

this one is actually pretty sad

I wish! If I get good enough I might be able to apply!

It's the same shit with doomsday cults. The worlds gunna end next year, when it doesn't some smart people walk away but many double down, they're in too deep to quit.

They literally crave liberal approval more than anything else. They want to be seen as a "moderate republican" by liberals. Even though that changes every year until soon it means social democracy, then after that it means being quiet infront of the firing squads.

Common filth is gay.

God damn it. Fuck trump and any cuck faggot that still supports him.

johnny football has something to say to you mr president!

Garrison 2020

He's curbstomping his his voters while he fellating the progressives that verbally abuse and degrade him.

Even if he gives leftists what they want, they're still going to claim that he's a Nazi and ebil president. Fuck that clown.

He should stop tweeting shit like this tbqh

>Well he is ending it. But he's finding a solution to it.
lmfao. HE'S BOTH A NATIONALIST AND A GLOBALIST!

wtf I hate drama now!

>tfw Sup Forums still thinks that the president is more than a puppet to the big corporations and banks

this is awesome, i knew trump was a faggot and never supported him

My heart belongs to the Führer

CF is right in calling WN a joke. White nationalism is a stupid because you place your full faith into those who throw you under the bus. White people are the largest group of Anti-whites, not non-whites. They deserve to be depopulated.

dailycaller.com/2017/08/29/berkeley-police-arrest-13-protesters-in-connection-to-antifa-violence/

we got some beacon bros joining in

>the more intelligent Trump supporters jumping ship quick
kek, this just proves yet again how retarded you people are. The only ones jumping ship after this tweet are the ''stupid racist bigots'' you kept blaming all these years.

So the one time Trump is doing a smart diplomatic action and you think the intelligent people will leave him?
Make up your minds you literal inconsistent imbeciles.

>le Trump is the saviour of the white americans
>le americans are about to uncuck their country
>t. Europe is doomed

here's a little something for the pedes out there on r/the_donald!

come on trump supporters... you have to like this one

FUCK YOU

I support killing and deporting all traitors and anti whites. I don't need a weird interpretation of Christianity that installs nihilistic depression and obsession over the deepest darkest degenerate acts of 0.001% of the population.

I used to watch and listen to CF until I realised how unhealthy it was.

>FUCK YOU

>Does anyone really want to throw out arrogant, entitled and anti-white people who have anti-American rallies, all of them proud of their crime? Really!

WE HAVE THE BEST ILLEGALS DONT WE FELLAS

local gay man is already in on this

Most of us got out the trump train when he bombed Syria,im surprised that so many people continued to support him after that

oh god even the national review... just stop guys!

>civic nationalism will turn out great
>white people will calm down and be completely satisfied with becoming minority
>next president after Trump won't be real far-right president
>right wing death squads won't become a reality

are we sure there isn't some mistake and we elected little marco?

>"YOU KNEW DAMN WELL I WAS A SNAKE BEFORE YOU LET ME IN!"

Thanks Mr. President!

Common filth fucks horses

>us
Which part of the US are you from?

Why aren't you guys realizing this is 4D chess? WTF? He's just getting Democrats on his side. His approval ratings are going to skyrocket above 50% now. This is a good thing.

>the continued flooding of our country with immigrants(non whites) who always vote overwhelmingly left
M-MAGA

a...art of the deal guys? right?

hahahaha

I found @grrgraphics!!

remember the good times Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=X-XwgZSe0is

>Democrats
>ever voting for or supporting Trump

did the past 6+ months just never happen for you or something? dream on my dude

>He's just getting Democrats on his side. His approval ratings are going to skyrocket above 50% now. This is a good thing.
Delusion is great with this one.
His approval rating could be 99% but democrats won't vote for him in 2020 no matter what. Trump is just going to lose his base if he doesn't deliver his campaign promises. Democrats will win 2020 presidential election. 2024 will be the year when true far-right candidate will emerge. Our only hope is that it will not be too late by that time.

he posted that an hour before this

the wall banger

No, you're all fucking aids.

But with the majority of Americans getting back on his side, that will change.

on that day, the day he won, i genuinely thought everything was gonna be okay

@141530996
Not even going to give (you)s for stale, retarded shitpost like that.

hahahah this was literally one of clinton's plans! lets get all the moderate republicans voting for me!

Based! MAGA hahahaha