Poland hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YEv25Ly7TPI
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=n4axVYZ7NP8
youtube.com/watch?v=UdKqJYR_EVU
youtube.com/watch?v=UiByfiwqXR4
ncregister.com/blog/joseph-pronechen/film-details-john-paul-ii-defeating-communism-to-free-the-continent
youtube.com/watch?v=1SwlqFc8RHA
youtube.com/watch?v=0-7L3-yOZzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pay up my cryproKraut, time is running up

PAY

You owe Poland a trillion, Fritz. And pay up in real money, not Monopoly Euronotes.

Is poland really the mexico of europe?

no because Poland is white and it is the safest country in Europe

TIMES UP SCHWEINE
NOW IT IS TIME TO PAY 2 TRILLION
REMEMBER THAT ARYAN MONSTERS KILLED 6 000 000 OF CHRISTS CHOSEN PEOPLE

PAY DENBNTS FOR BOLAN KRAUT 1 TRILLION

yes

Yes, only safer for the time being, because once the West decides to gangrape Poland, then it actually might be Venezuela

When Germany pays us One Trillion Dollars, we will claim money from Russia for damages in World War II and following Communist occupation. The total sum is being calculated, but estimates are much much higher than what Germany will pay.

No, it's me here, Ukraine

DENBTS and GIBS FOR POOR POLAND WHEN?!

Its pretty much impossible to hate poland if youve ever visited the country.

This. What this guy says CZECHS OUT

ha ha ha

No, I don't hate Poland, Poland is based and defeated communism.

I declare OP a massive faggot and this thread a Commie hate thread.

>Inb4 Bu-But it wasnt real communism

Fuck off we are slavic London and polish Israel! Czech bro has right.

That's what I said.

>slavs
>white

Yea fuck polish people for not taking killers in their country

but poland is full of slavs so they already have a country full of violent niggers

>this thread again

Don't you have anything more productive to do? Like, I don't know, hanging yourself?

DAS RIGHT

WE BUILD WALLZ AROUND POORLAND NAW

violent niggers > more violent niggers

>commie
>makes poland hate thread

theres no better compliment for a pole

stop replying to these threads reeeeee

Fuck off meme flag user. Post with your real flag you coward

Sup Forumslacks rly know shit about polish history

Fuck off shills

Nice, we might scare Westerners so much that they will build a wall using their money against us that will protect us in the near future

>Czechia in the West
I am okay with this

>>Czechia in the West
>I am okay with this
>German soldiers push in your country flow of muslims
Are u still okay with this?

No one believes Poland is the safest country in Europe I don't think it is beneath Poles to fake crime statistics to make their shithole I mean your shithole look good

So what is the safest country in Europe in your opinion ?

Why would they do that, lol?
We´re all Germans in here

Finland or Norway

> Brit
> banter
Talk about living up to stereotypes, eh?

Imagine how fucked Poland would be if you had millions of Jews running around. You should be paying Germany for parasite clearing services.

Germans are such animals, juck!

And if Nazis didn't make them refugees and slaughtered them less would have this attitude.

lol. Nazi's rose to power purely as a response to Jewish attempts to conquer Central Europe and exterminate Europeans.

>"refugees fleeing Syria"
We are using NGOs to import millions of Africans because we don't want to have to pay reasonable wages to our population.

> 6 000 000 OF CHRISTS CHOSEN PEOPLE

Not enough.

>Nigger Values slavs over Germanics
get the fuck out neger

No, you are Mexico's Mexico. Meaning Honduras or Guatemala.

>Norway

why are you making this thread everyday? are you obsessed?

HANS GIBE MEINE GELD UND STOLEN PAINTINGS BACK, at least merkel will fuck ur country

> germanics are the reason why everything is upside down in 21st century
> muh germanics are superior

Also, it is late in Netherlands, so shouldn't you be busy with .. I dunno, drowning? Or am I too early for this happening

Not really, our government actively work with zionits and right wing jews before war on make Israel and we also try Magadascar plan too. So g*rmans just make it whole this worse and every1 need pay and every1 listen about antisemitism, literally fucking wh*te bois not only genocides people but pick wrong people(high iq). Thanks for nothing, morons.

Don't hate on poles, the women suck dick real good

nah it's actually the same time as in Poland, and the reason everything is fucked up is those fucking sneaky (((anglos)))

High IQ foreign parasites are much more dangerous to your country than low-IQ foreign parasites.

> American knowledge
> American education
Jews contributed more to Poland than Germans will ever do

Also, what kind of traitor do you have to be in order to be happy when your own countrymen are dying, only because they are Jewish?
That's a sick and treacherous mentality

Always with the same dumb shit, it's like saying all white people are stormderpies because they consist of mainly whites. But even with communism the ratio wasn't that severe overall.
But hey as long as you can truck off families indiscriminately of people of the wrong origin, right? I'm sure people will realize you're on the right side of history and your temporary PR meme-victories will reign supreme in the end.

but you do realise that before ww2 Jews were treated in Europe like boogeyman?
Ironically, Nazi Germany fixed the "bad" image of Jews in Europe.
Without Hitler, Jews would never be able to gain so much influence, wealth and control in so little time

I've never met a Pole in real life, but every time I see one post on Sup Forums or Sup Forums, I find myself agreeing with Stalin that the polish state was a horrible product of Versailles and should have never existed.

Fuck off piece of shit, due germanic barbarians international rootless elites push countless laws and antinational agenda. Thats why western people are barbarians, maybe in suits but inside you are still this same dumb primitives.

well they were slowly being accepted, without ww2 they would have been allowed to jew everything up, just like now

Dude think about Strayans on /pol and how their posting here represents reality

Poles here are usually lower class and usually look like the "untermensch' poster

GIB THE MONIES

Yeah but in some cases it wont backlash that much with multiculti agenda and many jews dont have any reason in helping in kill west and never antisemitism will tie with genocide.

Of course the jews joined the switch in power but that's what you get when you repress a people for so long, what would you do? I'd think the same.
Plus jews had to get into power because as you can tell by the gypsies being a minority without power means you'll get shit.

Hey Russian shill. How's the Russian invasion plans for Poland working out?

You have clearly never encountered Jews, and you should be eternally thankful to Germans for that.
youtube.com/watch?v=YEv25Ly7TPI
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=n4axVYZ7NP8
youtube.com/watch?v=UdKqJYR_EVU
youtube.com/watch?v=UiByfiwqXR4
>But hey as long as you can truck off families indiscriminately of people of the wrong origin, right?
Yes, I would count malevolent foreign colonists as "people of the wrong origin".

>Also one of the poorest, poorer than Mexico, actually.

It has been a long while since I saw a person that looked like this.
Hitler's youth hairstyle is hands down the most common hair style in Poland
> this angers the left

This is supposed to make me hate them?

>slavs
>white

>austria

>amerifat
>white

WHERE IS THE PAYMENT GERMANY

>You have clearly never encountered Jews, and you should be eternally thankful to Germans for that.
I encounter, many of them. Some of them are lefties but there jews which consider themselves as Poles and stay in faith of Moses, even some of them like Leader of JDL openly says that defend Poland against marxism.

>You have clearly never encountered Jews, and you should be eternally thankful to Germans for that
Forget about it, I will never be.
They were the citizens of Poland, at least 70% or 80% of them were Polish-Jewish mix.
Germany can stick Hitler and their retarded ideology up its rectum.
I am 1/3 Jewish and according to the law of return , I can get Israeli citizenship really, really easily.

Jews are a cancer on Europe
that's good

>Itali*n
>White

>Without Hitler, Jews would never be able to gain so much influence, wealth and control in so little time
This is pure historical illiteracy. Hitler broke Jewish power in Europe for a generation. It was not until the mid 1960's that Jews regained their power in the West. Jews never regained their power in the East, with most of the Jews dead, the Soviet Union became relatively benign Russian nationalists rather than genocidal anti-civlizational fanatics.

The pic literally makes no sense. One thing it does right is representing the average murican, fat, long tranny hair and always rude.

JP II

Liberating A Continent: John Paul II And The Fall Of Communism

ncregister.com/blog/joseph-pronechen/film-details-john-paul-ii-defeating-communism-to-free-the-continent

youtube.com/watch?v=1SwlqFc8RHA
youtube.com/watch?v=0-7L3-yOZzY

no its not lol

Germans are cancer of europe. Jews? If u are fool they can trick u but Slavs can do it too and everyone who notice that u are fool.
Without "help" of Germans, Italians and Poland clean slowly Europe from Jews via helping them get in to Israel.
Poland do more for fight with communism and help end jewish question than this austrian retard, germany dont was in our war with bolsheviks(then we can fight more land on east) and later they ally with stalin to kill us.

Pooles prostitutes have HIV

They seem to be succeeding pretty well.

>b-b-but don't talk about the wrongs of history k-kikes
Pathetic, obviously it had to do with money too and oh my are the jews now losing power? Because of your ebin group?

>Poland still infested with kikes
I guess the holocaust was a hoax after all.

You probably don't know who Tuwim was, or Lesmian. Both anti-zionists and extremely pro-Polish. You might however heard of Lem

Waitaminute... Why am I posting in this shitty thread. Sage in all fields

You're still living in the past? Poor you. At least we didn't lose to a bunch of gook farmers.

much worse, mexicans are honest and try to make a living while poles are lying thieves.

somebody's triggered

>>Poland still infested with kikes
>I guess the holocaust was a hoax after all.
B but there is like ever year at least 1 article why Poland is best european country for jews and some other about Kazimierz.
Anyway u are just stupid and thats why u lose with kikes.

>mexican
>honest
AHAHAHAHAHA

>Gets ambushed by niggers

are you kidding me? they make millions on holocaust industy. If you take a walk through Krakow, you will see at every corner some tour guide trying to sell you Auschwitz tour. There is also jewtown part with restaurants that have truly jewish prices. Also jewish museum with overly expensive souevnirs. Poland is THE country for holocaust tourism

>looks Detroit, Los Angeles, New York...

Well, do you regret not having Czech Death Camps now?

PAY UP HANS
PAY THE REPARATIONS
GIVE POLAND THE TRILLION GIBS
OMG YOU ARE LITERALLY A NAZI, WHY WON'T YOU REPAY POALND FOR LITERALLY RAPING THEM IN WWII!!!1!!1

>muh based merchants
I guess they don't teach you in school about how the "Polish" Jews actively supported the Soviet Union during the Polish-Soviet war.

t b h my ancestors chose to bend the knee which saved their own assess, but if we fought against the impossible odds, we could have had some glorious history and maybe enough sob stories to grant us some german clay.