I told you all, I'm part of DACA I'm not going anywhere this is my home. Congress will pass a bill to let me stay...

I told you all, I'm part of DACA I'm not going anywhere this is my home. Congress will pass a bill to let me stay. Trump realized the mistake he made. I'm part of DACA I'm not going anywhere. Congress will pass a bill tomorrow to let me stay. Even Republicans agree now.

Have fun being a slave Juan. The Wall will not build to keep your hermanos out, but to keep your in.

I hope you die of AIDS from all your gay sex romps mutt

you still have to go back tho

its ok man. just better not ever fucking say again Trump is racist

how does it feel to be part of a slave race?

You are a Mexican. You belong in Mexico. America wasn't made great by Mexicans. Mexico was made into shit by Mexicans. You make countries shit. Don't make America shit. Go make Mexico shit. It is your birthright, it is your destiny.

I'm sick of this country

fuck it man. bring your whole family over. america is over.

holy shit that's a few miles from my house

Welcome to the new normal.
America is dead.

This

You will leave when your welfare is taken away Paco.

Congrats on being able to continue your drug mule operation, spic.
Thanks for ruining the U.S.

Nice google image faggot

Sure looks that way Paco, I can't say I blame you for wanting to stay. Can't wait to see Trump fall.

fine with me, as long as it ends now, but it wont. Trump and DC are beholden to those that benefit from cheap labor, like ag and hospitality

and beaners integrate pretty well. a lot of them love American culture more than natives, with the oldies and classic cars and shit

Beaners are extremely susceptible to leftist bullshit, that's my only concern. As people they are fine but politically they ruin nations.

Your head is too much like a cube, it's the Amerindian genes

Who did you vote for?

You're not american. This isn't your home. You need to go back and you're going to go back.

John McCafee

Well, I'm right here in my house, come right by

>Beaners are extremely susceptible to leftist bullshit
I guess some are, especially in CA. But a lot of them have strong Catholic and traditional values. Less so now, come to think of it. That faggot pope could be a problem though.

what happens when dreamers have kids that are then citizens? The babies would then be dreamers of Mexico. Dreaming of becoming Mexican citizens, so they can cross the boarder to America.
Happens ALL THE TIME. You people reproduce like rabbits

>boarder

Sorry Jose, you won't be in Idaho Falls much longer. Back of the line for you!

The real problem is niggers.

tfw get to stay and fuck my qt

Post more like this. Also post cocky daca niggers bragging about getting a free ride through college

Is NOT your home you arrogant entitled fuck. Never, ever was or ever will be. I kinda feel bad for homeless trolls like you. No land to be truly proud of because of all the denial you're in.

Do YOURSELF a favor and go home. Make your country great again and stop shitting all over this great nation.

Fucking rats.

I will never consider you a fellow American. You are an invader.

>MUH BASED SPICS

they all vote demoshit every time you fucking idiot

Can still deport your illegal immigrant family.

Daily reminder spics can't poo in the loo

Spics literally shitting themselves retarded pic related

Your going back in a body bag.

Don't eat shit from spics; they shit on it

>Trump realized the mistake he made.

Is this bait? Because if it isn't then you are retarded. He only wanted to end DACA, which is ending, and allowing the Dreamers who deserved to stay, stay. The Democrats are falling into his hands as he gets what he wants and with their support for other matters.

Spics are infinitely worse than pajeets

Forgot pic

An extension. Not permaneant.
Maybe you should have applied for residency then taken the citizenship test like many others

This. Spics now celebrating it in is like Jews in 1931 being happy they could stay in Weimar Germany...

>"even republicans agr-"

Subhumans get the bullet

Sure you can stay, but your parents can't. If he makes a compromise that the daca children can stay but their parents/relatives/etc are ineligible for citizenship and must return to Mexico it'd be ok with it. There cannot be any chain citizenship included in this for the parents who broke the law.

We've already invested in these children, I mmm o it would be dumb to send then back just like that. Although it would make Mexico better and hopefully encourage more illegals not to try and come when they have hundreds of thousands of new American educated scholars making Mexico great again.

It's be icing on the cake if somehow revocation of the 14th amendments clause of birthright citizenship could be included as a clause. Let those who are illegal stay, but prevent any future anchor babies from being born in this country.

That is fucking disgusting.

How good is your english? Do you have American values? Do you feel allegiance to the USA or Mexico? Are you paying taxes? Do you contribute to society? Are you on Welfare?

So?

Sorry the globalists and their shills got your hopes up for their own corrupt purposes, amigo, but that's not what's happening. You still have to go back. Vaya con dios!

>not this pasta again
[abbreviation] [first person singular pronoun] [verb] [person] [time][exlemation point!]

are you that satania shitposter from last night

>gives him a free ride
>accuses him he was trying to fuck him in the ass so he had to kill him

what a time to be alive

Whatever, if you integrate into society and don't make us conform to your culture and ideals then it's fine. It's not like cheap Mexican labor is going to drive the wages and demand in my job down ever.

>mfw even those from south of the US border admit that their nations of origin are shit
...while simultaneously hating/resenting the people who idealized, built and made available to them; their "dream". RICH!