Why do farmers and people in rural areas vote so conservatively?

Why do farmers and people in rural areas vote so conservatively?

Not exposed to liberal stupidity. Also, they actually work.

They are watching what is going on in the citys and some have either lived in the Diverse city's and know its bad.

There's less diversity so people make racist assumptions about minority groups which is the core of conservative principles.

Farming takes a tough mind. Not necessarily a brilliant mind, but a mind that can focus, forecast, and stick to plans.

Living on a farm or in a rural area requires a certain amount of self reliance

Because our two party system lumps together social conservatism with the interests of the wealthy

Because they actually have property to conserve.

Libtards are poor and stupid, renting everything from jews and slaving away with nothing to their name. They have nothing to conserve.

They are self-reliant and understand how that leads to happiness and success. Also, they don't like city folk telling them what to do. Basically, they're ancaps.

Because they own land and have high incomes. They're land rich, money poor. And the Republican party gives them handouts all the time.

People also tell us we're living in the past. WE probably do. We now have a bright shiny box that delivers us news and pictures from the future where people have been culturally enriched and the mind virus has fully taken hold. We look around our white communities with virtually no crime, where people work hard, and we say ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT.

self-reliance

Was about to post this. You can't be a leftist and be self reliant

That flag sure does lie

Nazbol SPOTTED

>Not necessarily a brilliant mind
I haven't found that to be the case. Most of the farmers I've been in contact with are intelligent hardworking people. It is a difficult business and if you are not intelligent, you will fail. Most city people don't see their labor as difficult and don't appreciate their work. They don't appreciate much anyway. They have been de-sensitized and are not in touch with reality. Their effort to go back to nature and environmentalism is a sad example that they are out of touch. Nature is a hard bitch and you need to be touch to make it.

Cities would not survive without Agriculture. Goyim used to be involved in Ag just 100 years ago.

They don't support Democrats' anti-white, anti-male identity politics, because they tend to be white and to have more traditional values.

We are the salt of the earth.

Cause they're retarded and blame all their problems on jews, muslims, blacks, and latinoes even though none of those demographics live in their areas.

>lets raise taxes to spend in NYC
>hey why dont rural people support that

think about it

They are moral, care about family...which becomes non existent with fags, self reliant...and they're not racist..they would welcome the niggers back to their fields to work

Most rural people don't give a shit what urban people seem to think are the most important issues ever.

Where you put your dick? I don't give a shit.
What fucking thing you want your god to be? I don't give a shit.
Old fucking statues of democrats? I don;t give a shit.
Cops beating your ass? I don't give a shit.

Those fucking things seem to occupy all your goddamned time while I'm out working to earn a living.

You want to fucking tax me? I give a shit.
You want to take my property? I give a shit.
You want to dump a shitload of fugees in my already struggling town? I give a shit.
You want to NAFTA up my business? I give a shit.

Urban fags only seem to care about made up fantasy SJW imaginary shit. Rural people care about making their mortgage payment and ensuring their kids will have a viable future.

They like their way of life and want to maintain the historical demographics in the areas they live?

Marxist subhuman logic

>we support the working class even though we are middle and upper class and don't have real jobs
>the working class are dumb hick inbred rednecks and need to live their lives the way WE tell them to because we are smart and they are dumb

the working class should just rise up against the marxist establishment and massacre them all, marxist college professors, marxist media, marxist politicians, hows that for a proletariat uprising

Are you a farmer? I thoug most farmers were older

I admire farmers for their hard work, I don't think they're country bumpkins.

Literally the only thing rural people care about right now are jobs. Immigrants taking jobs, government regulations taking jobs, taxes killing jobs, etc etc. Just stop fucking with us and give us opportunity.

Because they haven't been transformed into the locusts that inhabit the cities.

>As older workers retire, younger ones take there place
This is a foreign concept to you???

True it's just so many young people are heading to the cities now

Seems like German-American are feeding the country.