Holocaust never happened

DIGITS OF TRUTH!

the massive deportation of jews did happen
the massive genocide of jews did not

You what what didn't happen
Hitler winning the war

how come no one ever turned the deathcamps into anime girls

wouldn't that be the ultimate trigger?

>idb4 insert obligatory STALIN KILLED 6000000 GORILLION CHRISTIANS.

>MUH DRESDEN=WAR CRIME THE ALLIES WHERE THE treu nasis!

I'll see what I can do

+1

Nobody said this, you did cunt so SAGE kys

The Holocaust didn't happen
The rape of Nanjing didn't happen
There were no civilians killed in the Warsaw Uprising
The Einsatzgruppe was an anti-terror organisation

I dunno OP, the escape from Sobibor was some dope shit. They should make it into a movie

i can already see the vice or buzzfeed article comin

"Rightwing nazis are turning concentration camps into anime girls"

Please make Auschwitz a white haired, kuudere loli. That's my fetish

Post more monster girls pls

I want to hug Okuu.

I don't have any monster girls. Are Kemono Friends okay?

Triples.
Can someone post the usual redpill links on the the (((holocaust))) and the jewry in general?

Lots of newfaggs aroun, which is good.
More people to enlighten

Checked, damn..

She is basically a nuclear fire spirit.
I'm sure you won't be turned into radioactive ash.

It'd be worth it.

They'll do

Holocaust denialism is retarded. You are a retard.

Nice

I want to get radiation sickness from Okuu!

I gotta see this

>It's another, "i'm a stormfag but fucking little cartoon asian girls sounds pretty good" episodes.
fucking hell i hate the fact that the 2016 election brought you f/a/gs in

How fucking new are you?

If its gonna be someone who runs the camp its gonna be tanya

Well it seems we share something kraut

(((You)))

Hoy, mods shut down this thread and i will deposit half a shekel into each of your accounts

Thank you.

>NOTHING WRONG

Only a kike would hate anime

>Holocaust
>WW2
>Nuclear crow
I see what you did there. Also
>Implying there weren't a bunch of Jews that were imprisoned in camps until they could be shipped out to countries that weren't Germany after the war, and a ton of them died in the camps because of shitty living conditions
It happened, just not the way (((history))) says it did.

>turns you into a NEET
>makes you buy toys, dvds, subscribe, etc.
>turns you into a pedophilic bastard
>you obsess over it so much you start hiding your face with it
seems (((You))) got found out.

She is a God now. Revel in her light, her blessing is upon us! She punisheth those who treat nuclear energy without CAUTION and rewards her loyal followers with nuclear flames that make the stars! Such is the God worth following.

Thats a good Okuu and some good digits.

Holocaust deniers deserve to be holocausted so that we can deny it when they cry about it.

see

Radioactive decay that you're referring to as just radiation does not occur in fusion.
That being said, Okuu is cute. If only we could convince her to shift her plans of nuclear holocaust from Gensokyo to certain parts of the real world.

>last modern jewfree medium
>last modern medium that sees the purpose in beauty and aesthetic
>inheritly redpilled
>is conservative
>supports traditional japanese values
>supports the "patriarchy" with it's clear genderroles
>supports family values
>is open nationalistic and even militaristic
>it's cute

>jewfree
>merch, clothing, etc. and subscriptions to even watch them, no way to watch them with proper subtitles
>beauty and aesthetic*
>*limited to high production quality films e.g. My Neighbor Totoro
>"""Redpilled"""
>Resistance against proper governmental authority, focusing on fantasy shit, homosexuals, lesbians, etc.
>conservative
>???
>Japanese values
>not aryan, or Nat Soc values.
>supports the patriarchy with it's clear genderroles
>>lesbians and homosexuals, women fighting wars
>supports family values
>"Goku tells his dead friends' child he fucking died, get your act together"
>A lot of them about single loaners, NEETS, fags, or dykes
>open nationalistic and militaristic
>1000 year old little girl vampires is nationalistic and militaristic
>cute
>not manly

>merch, clothing, etc
>another abrahamic slave brainwashed into believing making money is evil
>relinqishes entire finanse sectors to da joos
Can you be any more of a good goy, I wonder?
All that christian animosity towards banking is what got us into this sticky situation over a cource of thousands of years.

>abrahamic
>implying
You don't know shit about me.
>intentionally leaving out more of my sentence to fit your narrative
>AND ignoring the rest of my points
good goy
>and subscriptions to even watch them, and no way to watch them without proper subtitles
you're forced to assimilate with the culture of it or you can fuck off. and pay extra money to the japjews to get your weekly bluepill.

>>merch, clothing, etc. and subscriptions to even watch them, no way to watch them with proper subtitles
Crunchyroll is a Jewish ploy, but the actual Japanese copyright laws are really cool, making Doujins and such possible. You can watch Anime mostly free and support the industry with merchandise if you like it. It's a really good concept.
>>*limited to high production quality films e.g. My Neighbor Totoro
Most pictures I posted are from Kemono Friends, a beautiful low budget CGI work.
>>Resistance against proper governmental authority, focusing on fantasy shit, homosexuals, lesbians, etc.
An underground organization that rules the world from the shadows are the bad guys and Germany dindu nothing is pretty redpilled.
>>not aryan, or Nat Soc values
Fashist and sometimes NatSoc values. Pretty good for a Japanese medium aimed at Japanese people.
>>lesbians and homosexuals, women fighting wars
Women getting BTFO and beating by guys who are always stronger.
Women are weaker than MC and always all over him
>>Family values
Ever seen Abe's propaganda shows about making white children?
The fact that Goku has a family is even better than all western media.
>>A lot of them about single loaners, NEETS, fags, or dykes
But they find love and raise a family
>1000 year old little girl vampires is nationalistic and militaristic
8 year old loli shooting baguette boys with artillery is militaristic.
>not manly
Watching cute girls is manly as fuck. Watching buff guys fight is manly too

oy vey

(you)

>You can watch Anime mostly free...
list one streaming service that doesn't show ads, has english dubbing, and isn't paid for.
>beautiful
that shit looks like every other anime weebshit done over a million times already. really beautiful.
>underground organization and germany dindu
In a fantasy setting. With no correlation to real life events or meanings or lessons. And what anime has germany dindu?
>fash and natsoc values
Name them that don't picture them as the bad guys.
>dodging questions
Still has lesbians. Still has fags. Still saying "be whoever you want to be sweetie!"
and what about Tanya? What about Dragon Maid? What about JoJo's? AoT? Womyn of power!

>abe
showing shit in classrooms that are taught worldwide in countries on the winning side of WWII isn't being redpilled.
and sure, a japanese, fantasy setting, part monkey, part god, part dead man having a family inherently carries those values
>But they find love
Dragon maid dykes get love. Unapproved. Yaoi fags get love. Unapproved. Bokomonogatari... Pedophilia shit.
>8 year old loli
middle aged japanese man NEET being a wageslave turned edgy girl during 1940's with superpowers, and no lessons about natsoc, militarism, or aryan attributes.

You've never watched anime. Have you?

>list one streaming service
>Streaming service
>has english dubbing
>Dubbing
There's your problem. Just torrent like the big boys. Or try gogoanime
>Really beautiful
You don't understand beauty at all.
>no correlation to real life events or meanings or lessons.
It's just sad when you don't get metaphors
>And what anime has germany dindu?
Youjo Senki, Klk and Drifters and tons of VN.
>Still has lesbians. Still has fags.
That's just to make the beauty stronger. I don't want a dick in my food, in my art and in my CGDCT.
>Womyn of power!
Bouso Shoujo has those too. And they get beaten by they MC until they fall for him.
>Abe
The Abe propaganda is a meme. Those are shows that literally scream "have babys and start a family"
>Dragon maid dykes get love. Unapproved.
It's a Abe propaganda show. They lure you in with cute Yuri girls and you stay for the growing family, making you want to have one too.
>middle aged japanese man NEET being a wageslave turned edgy girl during 1940's with superpowers, and no lessons about natsoc, militarism, or aryan attributes.
He was no neet and it was WW1 and it literally said Germany dindu the rape of Belgium.

I want Okuu to hug me tight, press her tits into my face and then go to sleep together.

Only JoJo's.

>you're forced to assimilate with the culture of it or you can fuck off
You can steal it, or as our antifa friends would say "culturally apropriate" it.
>intentionally leaving out
Mostly because I don't care for those other points.

Is Sup Forumss love of cute anime girls the result of a repressed desire to have cute daughters and carry on the white race?

>JoJo's
That's almost all the anime you'll ever need.

>having to torrent
that's already a point to make for me. if you have to steal, then you're being jew'd.
>you don't understand beauty at all
I'm sorry that I can just google hatsune miku and it would be a parallel match to the shit you're bringing in.
>metaphors
not the same as making it outright. artist could be fully against it. artist could be showing flaws etc.
>VN's
That's not anime. Youjo Senki barely conveys that idea and instead focuses on the bullshit story behind Tanya.
>just makes the beauty stronger
by shoving it into every part of the storyline?
>womyn
All my other examples still stand. Jolyne isn't beaten. Tanya isn't. Tohru isn't.
>have baby's and start a family
When most show them being loaners, NEETS, pedophiles, gays, dying, etc.?
>Have babies when you're a dyke family.
Enough said.
>Wasn't a NEET
Being controlled by your boss full-time, being single, being depressed, isn't being a NEET? And that doesn't carry lessons of nat soc, fasc, or militarism. just truth.

But then you're still assimilating with it. Until you turn it into something fully wholesome and truthful you're still bending your mind to that garbage.

checked

>bending your mind to that garbage
>garbage
roight
This has played out too ofen before my eyes. They have the superior product that a lot of people want to have. Made me remember how people did all sorts of crazy shit when loot was in sight. The only thing you can really do to stop it is to genocide all anime ever, thus living in a society where individuals weres electively chosen to have a resistance to liking anime in any shape or form.

Holodomor deniers deserve to be holodomored so that we can deny it when they cry about it.

>streaming
>doesn't know how to block ads
And I thought you were just pretending to be reddit for (you)s.

>Repressed
The medium is all about Waifus and Daughterus
>if you have to steal
Read my previous post. It's not stealing because it's okay with Japanese law, it's Crunchyroll that's jewing you.
>it would be a parallel match to the shit you're bringing in.
It wouldn't because Kemono Friends is celebrated from being very different with other anime from the genre. But that has nothing to do with beauty.
>>metaphors
Don't really understand the point you try to make there but I'm kinda tired so maybe it's my fault. Do you want to have the meaning of the anime literally spelled out or what?
>That's not anime.
It's not but many Anime are VN adaptation. Dies Irae comes out next season, you should watch it.
>by shoving it into every part of the storyline?
The dude who wrote dragon maid also wrote "I don't understand what my husband is saying". The mangaka likes stories about the importance of a significant other in your life. Dragon Maid just put a different spin on it by cutting males out of the relationship for more cute girls.
>Jolyne isn't beaten
Killed by a gay priest
>Tanya isn't
That's kinda the point of the story, beating Tanya means beating Germany.
And Tanya is kinda a guy
>Tohru isn't
That's not the kind of story this is but her father was stronger.
>When most show them being loaners, NEETS, pedophiles, gays, dying, etc.?
"Welcome to NHK!" was about a NEET who found purpose in life with love
>Have babies when you're a dyke family.
You should really watch Dragon Maid when you want to complain about it. Or at least read the synopsis
>Being controlled by your boss full-time, being single, being depressed, isn't being a NEET?
He wasn't controlled he was the one controlling, he wasn't depressed he was rather happy with his situation and he wasn't a NEET since NEET means not in education employment or training.
It was as militaristic as WW1 can be. Just listen to the opening or ending.

huge if truth

Nice argument bro

How long ago was Sup Forums harbor? Seems like that really brought the anime here with Momiji somehow becoming a mascot/banner.

Trips of truth

Momiji isn't anime and we could use another Sup Forums harbor, maybe /mlpol/ harbor this time around.

you are so full of shit.
>SAGE

Well if an infographic says it it must be true