The official Sup Forumsnime power level chart May 2016

Other urls found in this thread:

desustorage.org/a/search/subject/The official /a/nime/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Uchiha Madara in your post is literally immortal, you need to move him a lot. Is there even anyone who can even TOUCH Uchiha Madara?

This thread was made the last 2-3 days. It's a stupid kid trying to bait you.

If you respond any more, you're a moron. Sage.

whatever you say m8 I'm sure this has nothing to do with your fave characters

>yuki nagato that high
when will you understand that it's a weak character?

If you provide reasoning and suggest a new position the next update may change it. Just going "my favourite character is too low" and "this character I hate is too high" is not enough.

This will forever be shit until each character has full descriptions of their abilities and feats.

Of course that would mean the chart would actually make progress, so it'll probably never happen.

Might as well make a new chart with those details, though that'd mean narrowing it down to maybe 20 or so.

The Neo Zeong and Unicorn Gundam from Gundam UC have the ability to create psychofields, which are areas in which the users' wishes come true, basically on the same level as Nasuverse marble phantasms only more powerful. Demonstrated feats include making a massive giant robot decay and crumble to nothing in an instant, time travel, telekinesis on a massive scale, making barriers of psychic energy, and making an opponent's weapons (only weapons) explode when the user wants to talk to the other guy without killing him.

This is the kid's typical response, just like the last 5 threads he's made.

Again, anyone who unironically replies to this bait thread is a complete idiot.

Why the fuck do people keep making autistic charts? It's so fucking hard to compare without putting a ruler on the screen

>not posting the updated version

>Again, anyone who unironically replies to this bait thread is a complete idiot.

good one 10/10

It's one autist, who's giggling like an idiot for every post made in his thread.

Stop posting in this thread.

ZINV rewrote the universe, should be way higher.

>Saitama weaker than Saber
>Kiritsugu stronger than Saber
>TTGL slightly stronger than Kiri
>Homura on there twice
>Saber on there twice too
>Dio so low

This is so inaccurate

That's CG Kiritsugu though.

Stop responding, retard.

desustorage.org/a/search/subject/The official /a/nime/

Yes, I reposted this thread because I abandoned the last one when it was being trolled by one stubborn shitposter (you) the last time. It seems I will have to do the same once more.

>>Dio so low
All he has going for him is a REALLY weak timestop ability (compared to other people).

And he's weak to sunlight.

I've seen some butthurt niggers but this is one buuuutthurt nigger.

>Saitama that weak
do you even read ONE?
If you want to go with RAW power instead of the comical one shot punch that's fine by me but at least don't be stupid.
Humans with power can't deal with superhuman since they will just get outspeeded and one shoted.

OPM is just strong, the entire premise is that he trained and overlevelled so that he's stronger and faster and whatnot than everyone else IN HIS UNIVERSE and that's all. It's not some stupid meta ability, and he definitely can't handle any of the superpowers most people on the chart have. Fuck, DIO ought to be above him.

Why the fuck did you put Solomon and CG Kiritsugu so high?

The Fate stuff is based on what /vg/ was saying.

putting void shiki anywhere outside of special doesn't make any sense.

Oh boy, I didn't know /vg/ was so full of shit.

CG Kerry is literally invincible to anything below a reality warper.

strong, fast and tanky.
He outspeed at least eva01, index, aureolus, kiss etc
also good luck to hurt saitama with your little knife dio