What the fuck is happening?

What the fuck is happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/house/344214-house-approves-spending-bill-with-funds-for-trumps-border-wall
unvis.it/thehill.com/homenews/house/344214-house-approves-spending-bill-with-funds-for-trumps-border-wall
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nothing. He got funding.

It's just more attempt to create a narrative. Wall construction starts this month, and he has multiple ways to fund it. Deportations continue, and there was no "deal" with Pelosi and Schumer, just lots of talk which they ran with to look like they'd won something. Watch what happens, not what anyone is saying.

They get deams, We get wall.

Trump for a second term.

Tarrifs on mexico to pay for it.

>Symbolic
>Literally says 'Build the Wall' in almost every rally and all of his supporters cheer it on
Fuck this gay Earth. I just want my country to survive is that too much to ask?!

it must be hard to be breathe with jew cock so far down your throat

>rural and suburban retards don't get metaphors
Explains why all of them believe the bible LOL

It's Reagan 2.0.
If they give these people amnesty the whole southwest will become perma-democrat.

It's over, we must now turn to someone more extreme to resolve the situation.

>I just want my country to survive is that too much to ask?!

Yes

he is so fucking retarded

Trump doesn't know how technology works because he's old as fuck and got hacked by the pedos in the NSA who caught him saying something racist or illegal and they're blackmailing him

>What the fuck is happening?
Ivanka is getting her way.

ahahahahaha
They probably have something in Trump and can blackmail him into doing anything they want

There will never be a democratically elected leader in this country that actually reforms it from the direction its headed now, Trump has proven that, democracy has failed us once again
>nb4 4D chezsss!!
Get real

Nothing to be concerned about.
There will be a new "disruptor" and "agent of change" to vote for in the next election.
There always is.
But nothing changes.
By design.
Try not to obsess on it.
What's your favorite sitcom?

Nah.

Trump has been pals with the likes of Chuck Schumer for years and no Trump no longer feels like he needs to pretend to be conservative or any of the MAGA shit.

t r i p s confirm. .
A new era of economic protectionism for the united states is just around the corner.

>listening to anything the msm says
wew lad
>in all fields

The media is stirring shit more intensely than usual

>listening to the news on anything

They're trying to do exactly what they were trying to do during the election. Basically say it won't happen enough that it doesn't happen. It happens anyways to everyone's bewilderment that anything could stray from the global media narrative. Shocking!

Did you really believe your vote matters? It just took (((them))) a few months to get Trump in their pockets. Same is happening with Brexit, nothing stands in the way of the plan which includes the browning of the west.

Honestly, the media is helping Trump on this wall/daca issue.

Trump has already proven he is a bitch and the media is going to help take some of the blame by doing their normal bullshit.

Trump gets to give DACA to the Dems and push the "Wall" down the line or until people forget and move on.

Trump has been wanting to tell people he was full of shit for awhile and now that it has happened he can go back to his old ways of being pals with Dems.

nice reddit spacing, thehill.com/homenews/house/344214-house-approves-spending-bill-with-funds-for-trumps-border-wall

Archived it for you
unvis.it/thehill.com/homenews/house/344214-house-approves-spending-bill-with-funds-for-trumps-border-wall

Not from reddit you faggot.

Also, there will only be enough "Wall" for a photo shoot and the rest will be a few repairs on old fences and a little new fence here and there.

thank you based weg

>implying we wouldn't use the full budget and contract the wall across most of the border

I don't get this narrative you're trying to spin but go shill somewhere else

Trump is not going to get shit now that Dems know Trump is a pushover and Republicans have been burned by Trump once again.

>I don't get...
Big surprise.

Dreamers were born here, illegals are still going back lol

>t. spic

>Dreamers were born here
What? Dreamers were brought here.

drumf winning and ending up an impotent failure is 1000 times better than him losing

>life

Incorrect.

The liberals are trying to separate Trump from his base because that's the only thing they have left to attack.

Oh look, its Jeb

Absolute autism. They'd be citizens then

The symbolic wall just got 10 feet deeper and Mexico is going to pay for the symbolism.

DESTROY ALL SHILL THREADS
IF TRUMP IS STILL YOUR GUY POST
TRUMP KICKS ASS!!!!
TO DISRUPT SOROS ASTROTURF

TRUMP KICKS ASS!!!!

McMaster is a Soros guy and controls the white house now.
He kicked all the Nationalists and now, like magic, all of the nationalist policies have been changed.

it's 2017. of course it's too much to ask