Daddy please let all the poor little brown kids stay in the country and become citizens!

>Daddy please let all the poor little brown kids stay in the country and become citizens!
>okay sweetie I'll go make a deal with Nancy and Chuck
Feeling that #MAGA yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ttXgFlXriHo&feature=youtu.be&t=12m8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Feeling it alright

4D cheese guys, he is just messing with the democrats and
Right?

Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD

Feeling the #MAGA alright. He took away DACA and then promised to give it back in exchange for a wall. We're going to get the wall, and he's still going to deport all the illegals. He got something for nothing. Feel that winning yet? We're never gonna stop! #MAGAFAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!

KYS ShariaBlowjob SHILL!

/THREAD! MY KEK QUADS HAVE SPOKEN!

Sup Forums BTFO!!!!!!!

PRAISE KEK!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANTI DACAPEDES BTFO!

Alex Jones said this about President Trump:

youtube.com/watch?v=ttXgFlXriHo&feature=youtu.be&t=12m8s

"Ladies and gentlemen, I was told this by high level sources and it was evident and especially after Reagan was shot in his first year in office when he was acting like Trump, and doing the right things, that he never really recovered. They gave him cold blood, and his transfusion that causes brain damage. They slowly gave him small amounts of sedatives. It's known that most presidents end up getting drugged. Small dosages of sedatives till they build it up, Trump's such a bull he hasn't fully understood it yet.

But I've talked to people, multiple ones, and they believe that they are putting a slow sedative that they're building up that's also addictive in his Diet Cokes and in his iced tea and that the president by 6 or 7 at night is basically slurring his words and is drugged. Now first they had to isolate him to do that. But yes, ladies and gentleman, I've talked to people that talk to the president now at 9 at night, he is slurring his words. And I'm going to leave it at that. I've talked to folks that have talked to him directly...

Now I'm risking my life, by the way, to tell you all this... They drug presidents because the power structure wants a puppet. The president needs his blood tested by an outside physician he trusts."

It ought to be obvious something is amiss. Thank God Alex has brought this up so I am not alone saying it. After Bannon was fired, Trump changed. And the drugs he is getting will wreck him permanently, they won't wear off for years.

>Daddy the poor little brown kids will not bother us up here in our NYC high-rise apartments
>Only the morons who were dumb enough to vote for you will have to deal with the illegals living in their tailor parks

line 1283: exception > def __init__(self,domain,ID): > self.ID = ID
> self.domain = None > self.hID = [ ] > self.current = [ ] > try {
initialize.scraper line 1284: unrestricted parse-handling regex is None → (OP)

I'm not sure I agree with that.

What I do know is that I'm so done with Trump after this DACA flip-flop. Anyone else feel the same?

c u c k D ~ chess

It is all 69DD underwater Candy Land!!!

Kek. Nice!

>We're going to get the wall, and he's still going to deport all the illegals.
Fucking hell.

There really is something to the Trump voters = low IQ meme.

There are a lot of dumb boomer types (or young, spiritual boomers) that we went along with out of solidarity for a greater goal.

Unfortunately they're now proving to be a liability.

ok_kid.jpg
>in all fields

Your "wall" is them renovating the fences that are already in place and worthless.

I guarantee that she is doping him up....seen it happen to my father's friend.

user...I...

This really is the sad truth, they were our useful idiots but now that their usefulness has come to an end they are just idiots.

>ISIS gone in 30 days pedes!
>Look at this 100 day pledge pedes he's gunna nail it all in 30!
>Who is Hillary's special prosecutor going to be?
>Tax reforms are totally coming!
>Definitely going to replace Obamacare!
>We'll get that wall soon fellow pedes

With how incompetent this administration has been the "renovations" will probably end up being a red, white, and blue paint job to better guide illegals into the country.

My father's friend was drugged by his step-daughter and step-son slowly until he was totally confused and they stripped him of like 30 million and dumped him into a nursing home. Took like 8 months for him to turn into a helpless baby.

Seething /ptg/ autist go back

[abbreviation] [first person singular pronoun] [verb] [person] [time][exlemation point!]

The one negative about the Trump election is all the retards who think they are qualified to comment on it.

It's a war you faggots, there's
Enemy propaganda
Friendly propaganda
Multiple battlefields
Strategic pullbacks
Appearing strong
Appearing weak
Ambushes
Fake losses
Real losses
Etc.

If these consents don't play into your commentaries then your a useful idiot being exploited by both sides.

Paul Ryan is being BTFO out right now, go watch his preSS conference to see a truly shaken man.

Kek has damned us all

>daddy bomb Syria, please think of the children
>daddy let the 800,000 illegals stay, please think of the children
>daddy I want you to make me the first woman President in 2024, please think of your grandchildren

Can this fucking bitch and her kike husband fuck off already? Also, can we please get Bannon back in the White House to keep these globalist in check?