ATTENTION: NORMIES ARE AWAKENING

It's finally happening. They're waking up.

I just explored some 110% normie Facebook pages and here's what I discovered.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rGbR7HD6Ryg?t=422
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>going to faceberg
kys normie

i went full 88 the other day, detailed the whole conspiracy (media/bank/gov) and the global elite's persecution of the nordic tribe & friends, said everyone should be standing up against this regardless of political position, even some leftist chick im friends with agreed by the end
it just shows that if you know your beliefs well enough and you know your audience well enough, you don't have to debate

You'll probably safe $1000
>2smart for iphone
>feels gud

>kekistan
>it's happening
>facebook
K

Get the fuck off of fucking Facebook....

It's nice to know normies are waking up. How about you stop sucking dick for a minute.

I didnt see any waking up. all i read were dumb bitches arguing about stupid shit as usual and I remember a random black woman posting some garbage with wasnt important.

LMAO @ the nigresses statement. How far these fuckers have to reach to carry on spewing their BS.

>I have facebook to check if people don't have facebook so I know they are woke
Hey kiddo, was the matrix too hard to understand?

The pill is actually a tracing program that disrupts the carrier signal of the pod-human's mind, making it possible for a hovercraft operator to locate the pod that holds the human, and sending commands that force it to go offline and awaken its inhabitant.

>sending commands that force it to go offline

>If it doesn't apply let it fly
The nigger and spic reply to what Jews have done to whites

>Tfw have always hated it
>Used to only use it to get to talk to chicks I didn't live anywhere near since until 2014 I never used anything but a flip phone because I knew the Jew was in the smartphone
>Delete it
>Work gets involved and it's fortuitous to have a kikebook acc
>Make one as well as a page for work
>Gets me business and direct connection with my clients since people are lazy and forget shit until they see you mention in their social media garbage
>Can't delete it at all now because I would lose a good amount of work
Fuck everything

>Fuck everything
That's the spirit!

have a bump

Anybody think this is a great idea to red pill women. Make a Facebook page that mostly just deals with women shit and slip in red pills here and there. They're herd animals and will agree with whatever they're favorite Facebook page spews

>Make a Facebook page
There is the flaw

The shill storm recently is because of democrat fundraising numbers. Probably gop too. The dems are having their worst fundraising numbers possibly ever. The party internally knows it's fucked. The smart one have known since February or so.

And their response is to talk to Trump then ridicule him for dealing then claim everywhere that his base is super goncerned and abandoning him. It's like they want to keep losing.

youtu.be/rGbR7HD6Ryg?t=422

Well guess what. That is where the women are located. If you want to redpill them you need to go where they are.

how are they waking up? Literally nothing happened, she didn't even leave the group

this is such a newfag thread

Women go where men's dicks take them.

Your desire to "infiltrate" them ends with you mutilating your dick, faggot.

The one did. Yeah she got fucking told off and stepped on in the comments.... but how many normies just fucking realised the world they live in. Where a white person literally got hated on in a mommy group for basically standing against identity politica...

Fucking newfagg have a sage faggot.

>equanimity

It's easy to convince people if they're all from your tiny, homogenous, never-went-to-college social circle.

Don't discourage him, we need half-autistic (possibly) person, to monitor normie movements for something.