BEANER LOVER TRUMP

SO YOU BETRAY EVERYTHING FOR 2020 VOTES?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/908274366739345409
youtube.com/watch?v=xjWeUWwAnl0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not even 2020 votes, mexishits will vote libshit

Not a betrayal. It's a compromise and a smart one, too. Always ask for more, pledge for more, than you are actually willing to settle.

>mfw you cucks got 4D chess'd

>thinking you can appease the left, ever

he should shore up his base and say fuck everyone else, there's no way leftists will ever like or support him, no matter how many of their pets he lets stay in the country

he didn't say anything of the sort.

Not even for 2020 votes. It wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't run again. It's just for public image. What he doesn't know is he'll die the most hated man in American history

Trump is a plant to ensure Republicans never hold office again.

>implying beaners will actually vote Trump

You guys don't understand optics

>c u c k D ~ chess
ftfy

>optics

The irony of course is that we understand optics better than anyone: PR just doesn't work at this point.

Fuck off, OP, Even Brietbart's commenters called this article out for being fake news that took Trump's tweet out of context... And those are some bitter black-pilled motherfuckers over there.

For the record, the context of that tweet was basically "We're still building the wall, and we've already made progress on it by securing money for the renovations. New constructions are coming in ADDITION to the renovated portions that are being rebuilt." I'll defend that tweet, I won't defend the two that came after it, but that's another matter entirely.

>TISS JUST 4D CHESS MAN!!!

C-c-c-c-c-cuck

TRUMP ES MI PRESIDENTE

Guess at this point our only hope is gathering together during and after the inevitable collapse that'll come from a mexican country

I thought the wall was the one thing he wasn't going to compromise on?

Here is the tweet from him today confirming there is no wall. Just a fence. He completely walked back on his biggest campaign promise. He is also giving amnesty to illegal aliens in DACA.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/908274366739345409

That style wall was requested by DHS when they told trump it was the most effective option.
Please stop sliding awan:
And clinton:
You nigger

What did he even cave-in for?
Infrastructure funding?
Better Press?
Debt ceiling?
Being seen as nice?

kill yourself if this isnt bait

I think you might be on too something user
:^)

>TFW you find out trump is a cuck

a wall is just a slightly thicker fence, democratic places such as European Union or Guantanamo are surrounded by 4 meter fences and nobody can pass, but we do not use the w word, a wall is offensive, a fence, even with cutting barbed wire is protecting, democratic, legitimate.

Well goodbye America.

>The wall is being built
"Haha, idiots he's not building the wall!"

Do you know how to read at all?

>He is also giving amnesty to illegal aliens in DACA.
DACA was always going to be sticky because of the naturalization issue. He was too quick to cave on it like this though.

The Wall is the real dealbreaker though. He has to at least start building a major concrete structure. Raise a fucking Wall Tax on SV if he had to. But if he sticks with fences he is gone next term guaranteed.

Bullshit. We had the DHS guy on video a fortnight back with a concrete design 50ft behind a visibility fence on the border. Even people who disagree with borders know a fence is essentially worth shit, hence the Democrat's supporting it.

Trump is a Captured piece now. The conversation needs to move towards manner and methods of revolution, because Democracy wa given it's last chance and he blew it.

> Compromising
We've seen with gun control that it doesn't work

He's goign to lose millions of votes from his base. He has no chance of making it through the presidential primary. Breitbart will be backing somebody else like Kobach or maybe Sessions

When he said he was going to build a wall he meant metaphorically "build a wall" by stopping illegal immigration.

But he just said he would make 800,000 DACA immigrants legal citizens so he lost on that, too lmao

blackmail

An effective complete fence would be better than now.

trump cuckolded pol so hard, it's truly great.

He won't go for the next term, he already can say "I wuz president 'n shit". He had the chance to change may things but he himself ruined everything by being soft and useless.

Implying illegals just don't overstay their visas and cucked sanctuary cities do nothing about. I have a friend who is here illegally from eastern europe

Don't confuse Sup Forums and reddit. We had our share of fun for 2 years already but hardly anyone seriously believed here that USA president isn't just figurehead. It seems Trump finally started to understand it as well. Welcome to NWO rule.

>2020 votes
HAHAHHAHAHA

dude, people are voting democrat in 2018 so democrats impeach this fucking loser. he sells out america then he should be in jail. he talked a lot of shit about jailing hillary but never did. so it's fitting he ends up impeached and in jail

>"The wall will come later. Right now we're renovating large sections of wall, massive sections making it brand new. We're doing a lot of renovations. We're building 4 different samples of the wall to see which one we're going to choose."
Source:
youtube.com/watch?v=xjWeUWwAnl0

You fuckers act like the president is God or something. A lot of the power belongs to congress.

wew, I didn't know trumps twitter account belongs to congress

>trusting a man who worships Jews

Sup Forums shows how gullible they are.

Look how much king nigger fucked us over with his exec orders. Trump should follow the fucking suite

It's over for him in 2020. Hopefully he'll get tired of actually working and abdicate.

We have to do it... We have to jump on the impeachment train. These cuckservative boomershits have to learn. Hopefully pence will save us.

Trump is also proving just how meaningless and temporary those executive orders can be and probably wants shit that's a little more permanent in place. DACA is more or less ending just because Trump fucking said so, and we know Congress won't really get its shit together to pass a law about it.