Mayoiga

You thought I was dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/veirsi.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=ueHC7pgfYGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish you were.

The first 5 episodes were absolute shit, but the last two haven't been that bad. I wouldn't call it good yet but maybe it'll even itself out by the end

I cant see others being antagonistic like this guy does. Glad he still around after being train raped.

For me its the opposite the first few were good cause it set up the mystery, the last few were bad because "holy shit how do we make people care about 30 different characters' issues and backstories?" "FLASHBACKS, LOTS OF EM! Also, lets make every cliff hanger a complete let down by having the characters ignore what just happened ie: chuuni-ass kun"

This

>Mikage is assumed to be dead
>Actually isn't
>Judgeness and Yottsun are assumed to be dead

Hmm, what could come next?

Naana a cute. A CUTE.

No one should have assumed Mikage was dead anyway.

Judgeness and Yottsun legit died. One fell off the cliff and the other drownd. Mikage just tripped.

Naana a irrelevant.

fuck off

Retard.

You mispelled fat.

True Detective

He spelled perfection correctly.

>'water torture'
>throw a bucket of water on her

>airsoft guns
>sounds just like real guns

Japanese people are so removed from the rest of the world it's incredible.

my.mixtape.moe/veirsi.mp4

I would like to execute Lolipon's anal virginity.

Leaked clip from episode 8, beware of spoilers: youtube.com/watch?v=ueHC7pgfYGU

I'm starting to think I put too much effort into shit.

Every episode has been fucking great, if you thought this show was something to be taken seriously by the end of episode one I can't help you. It's been retarded the whole time.

What if he did die and he's just a ghost?

I mean, we all saw Mitsumune's nightmare sock him right in the gut, so they can obviously cause physical harm.

(*´・ω・`*)

>not understanding Toshiboy's bantz
He knows the whole thing is a farce so he's taking the piss out of the whole thing with his water torture.

The enthusiastic line he said after water torture made me realize he wasn't serious.

Anyone else find it strange that the hallucination chases for Mikage's team cut out? If you think about it, all four of them were last seen either fighting or failing to run away from their monster, but we don't know what actually happened.

Lovepon is shown trying to fight oni mask with a stick, but she's running again later on, Nyanta is still face to face with a giant bee after getting rid of the little ones, and Mikage tripped last time we saw him. Yet they're all back safe and sound. What happened here? Did the monster just chasing them?

>Preview is just people talking
Shit's going to go down for real this time?

Could these two psychopaths be OTP after all?

>Did the monster just chasing them
I accidentally a word, that should be "Did the monster just stop chasing them?"

I want to cover those cheeks with love.

I'm sorry Sup Forums. I can't help it. She's perfect. I think I'm in love.

MITSUMUNE! SHE'S DECEIVING YOU!
YOU SHOULD ONLY LISTEN TO ME!!!!!!!

As long as they run away they're fine, because it's about not facing your problems. If you try to fight though, you get destroyed like Mitsumune.

worse than sex goddesses stalker

I'm not seeing how that would even remotely work out?

I know that feel bro.

What makes Masaki so cute?

The ribbon clip.

The first episode the series could realistically gone anywhere. Only sign of income bullshit was how retarded the characters were, but even then the series was super aware of that itself. It could have been anything but it chose to be ironically retarded.

It's still a fun ride.

>Black character is a rapper rapist and ends up drowning
10/10 social commentary

I think it would be pretty funny if she was tricking him.

I love how Mikage's group apparently told the others about the kidnapping and they all cared as much as Mitsumune did (not at all).

Saved.

Petite frame, perfect boobs, adorable face, charming hair, pronounced eyes, intact hymen, cute mannerism and uncanny fashion sense.

But that's not a picture of Maimai.

What did she mean by this?

>intact hymen
Not after Yottsun got his hands on her.

>intact hymen
?

Nobody talks about Maimai anymore.

>it's the Masaki was raped by Yottsun meme that the manga has already disproven along with Masaki's testimony in the anime

How much time has passed since they arrived at the village?

You're supposed to think she's a victim of stalking but the line clearly means she's the one doing something wrong. I hope that means another flashback.

Incredible, it's like a checklist for the most generic anime girl design.

She's used goods.

Anyone else noticed how the preview monologues (original recordings) have not been correlating with the scenes shown (taken directly from the next episode)? Might there be some hidden meaning in this, or is it just the writers being ~creative~?

>believing masaki's lies

Wow user, you don't fucking say? And here I thought episode 4 would venture into Lion's trackrecord of puking.

>She got dragged away by Yottsun
>Masaki is found in good condition, both physically and mentally
>Yottsun's corpse is found floating downstream in nearby river
Yeah I'm sure he raped her and later killed himself out of shame. He seemed like that kind of guy.

I'd rather believe Masaki than you.

>believing her lies

>Masaki is found in good condition
Are you high?

>Intact Hymen

>>She got dragged away by Yottsun
>>Masaki is found in good condition, both physically and mentally
Her clothes were ripped up and she seemed pretty shaken when they were questioning her.

Someone post the hickey

You must be at least 18 to post on Sup Forums. You also must have seen at the very least 100 anime to post on Sup Forums.
Now go to bed, it's way past your bedtime already.

She fell down a cliff looking for him. That's why she was down there, since Mitsumune fell from the same place.

The thing is, Maimai's monologue was actually taken up - two episodes later.
Also, I never really paid attention to them until now; i just assumed they were taken from some scene of the character talking about themselves.

If Yottsun didn't raped her, and the ghosts can't harm her. What happened?

Any drawfags here? I would pay prime money for a nice drawing a happy Dahara.
or you could cuck me as payment, either way I guess

When did you realize Toshiboy was best boy?

He shot up a lot in my ranking along with Toriyasu.

It's just the characters talking about themselves in a way that adds a little bit to their character. Lion talking about her puke incident was a hint that she was bullied in school.

From Lion to Koharun, how slutty is your girlfriend

>gets dragged to hell by Doomtrain
>comes back like it's nothing
>brings the old team together
How can one man be so based?

There should be more Toshiboy, Yottsun, and Toriyasu.

The real Masaki disappeared after episode 2 and was replaced with something else. That's why her character is different from episode 1.

1) Yottsun didn't do anything
2) He isn't black, just dark skinned.

:>

I still love Maimai. I've loved her from the first episode and I'll continue to love her even if it's fallen out of fashion to.

He immediately figures out what's going on too, then takes command, makes sure everyone agrees that Masaki is a ghost, then executes a plan. Based Mikage moving us along.

>dindunuffin

She is friends with powers that be.

Ghosts can harm her, she got walloped by one while Yottsun was chasing her.

Even if she's a rezu bicchi?

That acctually makes sense.
And the Mitsumune replacing Tokimune is a hint about her sister (?) replacing her

>Ep 1: Night of Day 1
Bus trip, Koharun joins

>Ep 2: Dawn of Day 2
Bus falls off cliff, cast arrives at village at dawn, Yottsun and Masaki disappear

>Ep 3: Day 2
Jack attacks Assbound, Lovepon tries to drown Mitsumune come night-time

>Ep 4: Night of Day 2
Searching for Yottsun, Mikage tries to leave, group gets lost and Assbound falls off cliff too

>Ep 5: Day 3 (mostly night though)
Mitsumune abducted, Masaki's fire

>Ep 6: Night of Day 3
Tit spiders

>Ep 7: Night of Day 3, Very Early Morning of Day 4
Masaki hunting

You know, I really hoped he was dead, but he does have solo OP shot armor.

Maimai likes boys.

As I said earlier, she tried looking for him when he disappeared, then fell down the same place Mitsumune did.

If he isn't black then how come he wanted to rape her?

I was impressed by Maimai's revealing her past trauma. It takes some courage to admit that.

>the retards last week saying that the OP means nothing and is a trick because based Mikage was dead
Hah, fools.

Yottsun defense force, everyone.

This guy gets it.