>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/09/14/us/politics/jeff-sessions-trump.html
talkstreamlive.com/player.htm?as=157169&s=16318&k=159256bc-3f58-4ccc-b96a-b2c68516cb55
townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/09/14/new-emails-show-clinton-mishandled-even-more-classified-information-n2381433?platform=hootsuite
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/09/14/us/politics/jeff-sessions-trump.html
infowars.com/deep-state-drugging-trump-ahead-of-coup-sources-say/
washingtonpost.com/news/josh-rogin/wp/2017/09/14/a-south-korean-delegation-asks-washington-for-nuclear-weapons/
archive.fo/obeIy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

AMNESTY DON

MAKE DACA GREAT AGAIN

Awoo~

SPIC LOVER

Why did Trump have to do this

I just want things to be comfy on /ptg/

BEANER LOVER

This passed today. Thoughts on this bill? (1/2)

I wish I could tell Trump personally why DACA is a deathwish

wew

Y SO FAST TODAY

(2/2) part 2

>I will veto a retarded bill that wouldn't even make it to my desk

Yeah okay dude

>I love our country & its people.
Especially the illegal Spics!

Really!

>When the phone call ended, Mr. McGahn relayed the news to the president and his aides. Almost immediately, Mr. Trump lobbed a volley of insults at Mr. Sessions, telling the attorney general it was his fault they were in the current situation. Mr. Trump told Mr. Sessions that choosing him to be attorney general was one of the worst decisions he had made, called him an “idiot,” and said that he should resign.
>Mr. Trump told Mr. Sessions that choosing him to be attorney general was one of the worst decisions he had made, called him an “idiot,” and said that he should resign.

WHAT A FUCKING BUFFOON

he's being drugged

He's desperate for a win

These threads are moving so fast no one will notice I'm gonna get to stay after all!!

How to kill a brand 101.
Even if this is some trick, he probably won't get a second term.

>talkstreamlive.com/player.htm?as=157169&s=16318&k=159256bc-3f58-4ccc-b96a-b2c68516cb55
talkstreamlive.com/player.htm?as=157169&s=16318&k=159256bc-3f58-4ccc-b96a-b2c68516cb55
>talkstreamlive.com/player.htm?as=157169&s=16318&k=159256bc-3f58-4ccc-b96a-b2c68516cb55
WORST KOREA WANTS NUKES
>WORST KOREA WANTS NUKES

Guys?

townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/09/14/new-emails-show-clinton-mishandled-even-more-classified-information-n2381433?platform=hootsuite

Archived it unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/09/14/us/politics/jeff-sessions-trump.html

Lads. It hasn't even happened yet and might not even happen. Calm down.

>please d-don't deport me user I am a Based LatinaPede who has supported Trump since the primaries

Im proud to say my bitcoin holdings have lost no value.
>sorry bitcoin bros its ogre now.

Jesuschrist
>I want to kill economic growth: the post
Never go to reddit user, it's obviously a fucking cesspool

>(((mishandled)))

pack it up losers

your spic loving cuck is done

He's desperately trying to sound ''right wing'' because he knows he looks like a cuck today.

reposting
>ok boys
>September happenings brought to us by the (((DeepState)))
>clusterfuck at the Deir ez-Zor(EXTREMELY important city) with lots of dead vodkas and burgers
>clusterfuck at the Zapad 2017 exercises (chinks and vodkas playing wargames at Europe)
>false flag attack blamed on NK and its handler, chyna
>crashing the petrodollar with gold-backed international currency from chyna and/or russia
>escalated series of conflicts in Myanmar that will force both india and chyna to act drastic
>YET ANOTHER yuge terrorist attack In Germany

mudslimes might chimp out and spill over. Pakistan will chimp out too.

fuck off

AWOO

DONALD "AMNESTY DON" TRUMP
DONALD "BACKPEDAL DON" TRUMP
DONALD "BLACK FATHER" TRUMP
DONALD "DREAMERS WELCOMED" TRUMP
DONALD "WALL IS RACIST" TRUMP
DONALD "KIKE LOVER" TRUMP

FUCK DACA

If he implements DACA into law I'm done. We're done as a country. Anyone with a brain knows that half of DACA recipients are lying about coming here as children. A lot of them came here in their 20s and are now in their 30s. A lot of them do NOT have jobs, they are welfare leechers and professional rioters/protesters. Does anyone believe these statisitcs? That they are only 800K and 91% have jobs? Bullshit! So sick and tired of being lied to. The ONLY way I would ever support this is if someone intelligent actually went through DACA with a fine tooth comb and ruthlessly deported all of the liars, leechers, and protesters.

I live in CA and if I see spic protests in the street waving their Mexican flags in jubilant celebration over "reconquista" codified by none other than our great white president then I'm officially done

I like how they especially included the special relations with Israel part.

This sounds like bad fanfiction.

Ugh - time for another facelift of the previous facelift.

Trump is done. choo choo all aboard the pence train!

MAKE AMERICA COMFY AGAIN

>being this much of a fairweather faggot
I rode $20 down to $1 and $1k down to $150, this is nothing

Shills keep posting their pastas, which is making the threads go fast. Little do they know, this just keeps making /ptg/ the #1 general with the most threads in Sup Forums history. We have 8 more years of this.

And Trump was right to be fucking pissed! Session fucked up, big time, by recusing himself, could've nipped this thing in the bud but instead he gave the Deep State free rein to fabricate any "evidence" they can dream of.

Yfw Trump Senpai won't nuke you
I tried making threats, what do I do now?
Like nuke or?

>townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/09/14/new-emails-show-clinton-mishandled-even-more-classified-information-n2381433?platform=hootsuite
Totally seems like a legit source my dude.

So, now that Trump has alienated us, what's the next step of our master plan?

They look white enough

>deep state win
how is this a win for them? it's like chinese agents are brain controlling them. how is flooding america with a bunch of 3rd world people who are going to collapse a win??? if they were masters of the universe and actually weren't just dumb ass clowns riding on what their forefathers created then maybe, but they're incompetent losers.

everything will burn

Damn Trump is really forcing Congress to act.

By stalling DACA for 6 months he also forces Dems to the table if they want any choice in recipient's fate (and they can't just do nothing after all their virtue signalling).

I fucking hope to the gods this report is wrong
infowars.com/deep-state-drugging-trump-ahead-of-coup-sources-say/

they look white

No let's archive it unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/09/14/us/politics/jeff-sessions-trump.html

They can pass and have it signed, but Rex is not gonna follow it

Sessions fucked up too. They're both shitting the bed. Sessions should be destroying the DNC for the IRS and all other recent scandals. Trump should be deporting illegal dreamers en mass.

>You know, you elected people who would knock out Obamacare. They got to Washington. Something happened. I promise it is not going to happen to me. Something happens in Washington. They get elected. They're really going to do a job. They are all (INAUDIBLE). We're going to end Obamacare. We're going to fight. We are going to end this horrible thing with the $5 billion Web site that doesn't work to this day, by the way, $5 billion.

>I have about 40 websites that cost me $3 and they work. So we're going to end Obamacare. You probably elected some of them of they go to Washington. I don't know. There is something about Washington. They look at the beautiful buildings, these beautiful halls. And all of a sudden, they become impotent. Is that an appropriate word? I think so. They become just -- it doesn't work. Put those two together. Something happens to them. And all of a sudden they're not fighters. I think they're so impressed. They show their wives. Look where I'm working. I'm working in Congress. Of course I have to vote for Obamacare. Isn't it wonderful? Look what I am doing. But they got elected to knock it out. What happened to these people? What happened?

I would slash all your taxes, and cancel every government program except military and law enforcement.

Vote user 141530134.

so she'd trade DACA for a wall?
retard

was the NY Times' source a "person familiar with the president's general basic thinking?"

>washingtonpost.com/news/josh-rogin/wp/2017/09/14/a-south-korean-delegation-asks-washington-for-nuclear-weapons/
WRONG LINK!
washingtonpost.com/news/josh-rogin/wp/2017/09/14/a-south-korean-delegation-asks-washington-for-nuclear-weapons/

Name one achievement trump has made that can't be backpedaled by the next president.

Nuke LA and he'll give you attention senpai

b-but israel is our greatest ally

Looks good.

>I want to raise taxes
Even outside the Democrats being corrupt and rekking barney sandals: he killed himself by saying this exact thing. Saying you wish to raise is political suicide.

I think I want all non whites gone even more now

Once they get enough white DNA for their giant heads to settle down to normal size they definitely start to look more human.

>the shills are more racist than Sup Forums today

This fucking timeline

Deal, screenshot this

Is no one noticing after destroying the name of the Democratic party forever, now he's harping on republicans that won't cooperate?

Independent white house bitches.

SCOTUS.
But that's it.

Justice Gorsuch

Swift threads for the next 8 mate

Didnt Ann bitch about the Pence CO pick?

Permanent demographic changes brought through allowing DACA spics stay.

gorsuch

Donald "Americans Last" Drumpf

Sessions has shown himself to be ineffective at best.

>tfw we're watching a hostage situation
>even if he gets what he wants nobody can confirm the hostages will even make it out alive

They are beginning to show their true colors

>this flag
>this post
you have to go back

>Independent white house bitches.
What will it look like?

www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-new-clinton-emails-uncovered-reveal-additional-mishandling-classified-information/

>Living in CA
God help you.

archive.fo/obeIy
the (((elites))) are planning a happening this month or next

I count on you, user!

>racism is bad
Kys

>Name one achievement trump has made that can't be backpedaled by the next president.

All of the Obama regulation that were undone via the Congressional Review Act. That law prohibits them from being re-enacted by whatever agency promulgated them.

So for example, Obama's EPA regulations are gone forever.

Sessions has been a huge disappointment.

>clinton off the hook
>lerner off the hook
>obama/rice/holder off the hook
>recuse self from made up russia investigation
>BUT THEM DIRTY RACISTS WILL PAY FOR THEIR CRIMES!

He should resign.

>new shitland
Fuck Trump and fuck you.

SCOTUS and judges are ultimate things that can't be repealed. So are deportations.
Also, a Democrat president would have to own all chambers in Congress to do anything at all.
And if Trump puts solar panels on the wall, it can't be destroyed due to being important infrastructure.

Why DOESN'T HE bring up the fucking debt factor in all of this?

We have 20 fucking trillion in debt right now, CANCEL EVERYTHING.

Single payer would be the death for the United States economy.

Mfw

Because the presidency is teetering on the edge and people want to voice their frustrations?

Call your next liberal president.

Xe can't un-rape Hilldog and Obongo's legacy, shillfriendo, only replace it with newly branded awfulness

thank god trump made an achievement that involved doing nothing but being there.
shutup shill! no one cares that trump did a 180 on his primary campaign

California is already lost.

America too. Give up your country is finished.

You will burn in hell fire scum