Who is mr. Spielberg?

What does /pol think about Steven Spielberg?
Is he /ourguy/? Is "Saving Private Ryan" based patriotic movie or "die for the glory of ZOG!" propaganda?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/USCShoahFoundation/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mishima is the only based patriotism film

It's a great war movie.

oy fucking vey

There's a scene with Uppham sitting back and doing nothing while a German kills a Jewish man who was screaming and begging for his life.

You tell me what Spielberg meant by that.

(((berg)))

he's a kike working in kikewood. what do you need to know more?

He is an ultramegagigakike

They filmed holohoax "evidence" on the set of Schindler's List, my dude

Kubrick liked him, so there's that.

Internationalist jew, oven dodger, cancer upon the planet

/doubt

Do some basic research into the AI movie.

Omg that's one of the most retard things I've heard. Tell me u r a faggot coz it would'nt make sense ow

Sup Forums: "Every Hollywood celebrity is a libtard Zionist pedophile demon! Unless they share my political views!"

Thin Red Line should have won BEst Actor that year.

Again, just do some basic research into the Kubrick Spielberg relationship. Kubrick hung out with very few people. Spielberg was one them.

Wasn't kubrick a jew?

Do you deny that Hollywood is really fool of (((them)))?

Swindler's List. Once a Kike, always a Kike.

Fuck him & his Judenmovies.

Except Kubrick and Cameron every Hollywood director is fucking trash. Name one breakthrough movie

He directed the fake Boston marathon bombing, so no, he isn't our guy. He was one of the "paramedics" that day pushing a stretcher. Look for him, you will find him.

Then u should read his opinion on schindlers list

Watch his new movie Bridge of Spies. Total propaganda pro communist nonsense

How about John Carpenter? Isn't "They Live" based?

What is the Aryan Papers?

Take a guess. He also made a movie called Schindler's List

When people say there are powerful pedophiles at work in (((Hollywood))), Spielberg and Lucas are the first that come to my mind along with Dirty Dan

Yes definitely based. I made that statement considering their body of work and whether i can its thought provoking. There r other good directors but kubrick n cameron r different class

He's the greatest second unit director ever.

And Speilberg and jj Abrams come to mine

>Be Private Ryan as an old man at a cemetery
>collapse at a gravestone
>Have a flashback to storming the beach on D-Day, seeing how brutal and inhuman the Germans were in vivid detail as they graphically mowed down people on the beach.
>one of the Jew soldiers finds a Hitler Youth knife
>set out on a mission to find Private Ryan, witness one of your guys get shot and the German who did it gets left alive, lying about his allegiance to Hitler
>That exact same German comes back to murder the Jew with a knife
>Find Private Ryan and have a big climactic battle where most of your squad dies off.
>flash back to the graveyard where you are Private Ryan and you personally didn't witness the events of 90% of the movie.
What did he mean by this?

> pretending Cameron is based
> forgets about "Avatar"
> "Avatar" shows white people as arrogant greedy colonizers who genocide blue-skinned (coloured) dindu nuffins
kek

His movies are funny
I don't even buy into the NWO/Zog/jewish conspiracy thing

I like to think everything is more simple. In fact I hate the redpill. The redpill is shit and I was so much better without it.

Is "Star Wars" multicultural propaganda?

^ exactly.

>The redpill is shit and I was so much better without it
me too but there is no going back. ignorance was such a sweet thing

Ok faggot if at all I were to draw an analogy, that'd b blue guys as the sandniggs as they have unobtaimium (oil). It was against WAR, not against whites. The protagonist was a white american soldier

Duh

He is from Mexico, he cannot be pro-redpill.

And also he recently spoke against some nonsensical Wonder Woman crap movie. Can u name ONE person in Hollywood who has spoken against these people?

The maker of that movie condemoed the alt right for liking it

Dude the guy has to survive n that to in Hollywood. Give him a break as afterall u have the luxury of anonymity here, he doesn't!

I'll always be a fan of Steven. Jurassic Park has been and always will be my favorite movie.

He's a creepy lisping faggot who leered non-stop at me when I was a child flying premiere class in the US.

Wtf are you talking about

How new are you?

Around the time of Schindler's List he founded the USC Shoah Foundation to build an archive of fictional holohoax testimonies.

youtube.com/user/USCShoahFoundation/videos

I was flying from Las Vegas to NY before going to the Cape house and he was diagonal from me leering, pursing lips and eye-twinkling at me. I wanted to stab him in the face with my sushi hashi.