SESSIONS TRIED TO RESIGN

nytimes.com/2017/09/14/us/politics/jeff-sessions-trump.html?_r=0

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/09/14/us/politics/jeff-sessions-trump.html?_r=0
nytimes.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please archive unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/09/14/us/politics/jeff-sessions-trump.html?_r=0

He soon will after this

I wish he would. Fucker is slow walking the DOJ purge that needs to happen.

Just bring in some random, fire everyone, burn all the buildings down to the ground, and then rebuild from the ground up. DOJ is infested with communists, almost as bad as the State Department.

ARREST SOMEONE FFS

>unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/09/14/us/politics/jeff-sessions-trump.html?_r=0

made a chrome extension for automatic archiving.

hosting it on github for the moment at corsur/anticensor

trump is a mess

WHY THE FUCK IS HE TRYING TO FIRE HIS MOST LOYAL SUPPORTER IN THE ADMINISTRATION? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIM?

IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN

>according to an unnamed source familiar with Session's thinking

Its the diet coke. Shit makes holes in your brain

>This account is based on interviews with seven administration officials and others familiar with the interactions between Mr. Trump and Mr. Sessions in recent months who requested anonymity because they are not permitted to speak publicly about confidential conversations between the president and his aides.
They've gotten smarter, pretending like "multiple anonymous sources" is any better than a single anonymous source

[abbreviation] [first person singular pronoun] [verb] [person] [time][exlemation point!]

Should have let him go. He's weak.

>The Failing New York Times says something
>Shills run here to post it and pretend to be upset at Trump

This shit never works dummies

He has Alzheimer's, it runs in his family and his father had it, too

His children are quite literally his handlers

>nytimes
fake news

God emperor for life if he wants it
There is no politics in America without Trump

What a fucking dumpster fire. Sessions recusing himself from Russia and Clintons gave the swamp a get out of jail card. Literally everything the swamp are suspected of doing will some how, some way be tied to the Clintons, their foundation, or some Russian connection no matter how benign the connection. Also, Session's recusal opened the door for Mueller to black mail and threaten Trump's closet friends and families. This shit is embarrassing.

>rightards actually believe this

>according to current and former administration officials and others briefed on the matter.

First paragraph. STOP. Fake news.

This is eerily believable after Reagan, but isn't Donald still young for Alzheimer's?

So do lefttards like you even though staying employed means (you) cant admit it

Oy. Sessions told ppl that Trump's "demeaning tone was the most humiliating experience in decades of public life."

This was the sign of fake news for the first six months. Now it's code for "Steve Bannon"

>anonymous sources
Hm, just like OP.
Kys faggot kike.

but i'm a radical centrist

He's in perfect health when McMaster's goon staff isn't drugging his Diet Cokes

IT'S ALL BECAUSE KUSHNER FORCED TRUMP TO FIRE COMEY .. ALL OF IT IS KUSHNERS FAULT

how dumb are you burgers. trump is deflecting, but it's really his own family's fault

Are they just recycling months-old stories now? We've heard this one before.

Jeff "I JUST WANT TO PROSECUTE DRUG ADDICTS" Sessions

trump is seriously so fucking retarded

he shouldve appointed a special prosecutor himself in february not sperg'd out for months over session's recusal

>new York times

trump approving DACA is probably a payback at sessions -- sessions spent decades being an immigration hawk

It was cute that Alex Jones is so deep into the conspiracy world he automatically went to a conspiracy to explain Trump's betrayal. Somehow assurances from Trump's personal physician Dr. Bornstein are less reassuring than nothing at all.

lmao i'll get that fucker, and my entire support base

no, he should have just left bumbling comey alone. kushner begged him to fire comey. kushner has never had a job in his life & was bribed into college and law school

>What a fucking Trumpster fire.

No

Honestly Trump should've let him and picked someone better

Steve Bannon is a faggot.

Nice attempt at trolling.

I actually believe this nowadays. 99%.
A Trump from a decade ago would never be this foolish.

THIS

FUCK STEVE BANNON

FUCK ISRAEL

FUCK FAKE NEWS

>tfw you retards don't even know Sessions and Tillerson + others have Bible Study at the White House every Sunday.

Trumps scum. NYC masonic Jew lover who lied to the American people to get elected. Fuck him.

>our girl

You know she hates Trump now too right?

Yup
Sessions and all permanent DOJ staff needs to be sacked

literally what did Kushed have to gain from this other than now being a matter in the special counsel probing? It's the Trumps in general, and especially Trump, they think that they're owed everything and that they can buy anyone.

On and off. Nothing lasts forever. /ourgirl/ doesn't have to support Trump. She supports USA and not Israel that's what matters. Youre on some binary brainwaves.

Can you make it where you can highlight linked and press an "archive link" tooltip option? Also, where would I start if I want to learn about creating Google Chrome extensions?

Jesus Christ Trump is a toddler. He doesn't get what he wants and he kicks and screams. Hell, now the republicans have failed him he's traded sides and decided to work with the democrats.

ok_kid.jpg
>in all fields

>I wish he would
Sessions is more /ourguy/ than Trump at this point with all of Trump's cucking on "Dreamers". I want him to stay right where he is.

Appointment Anthony scaramuccui. He'll fire everyone. It's just a binary choice.

Honestly he was pretty fucking stupid. The rules said he had to recuse himself, but it's not like there was anyone to enforce the rules. He is the guy who enforces the rules. He could have just decided to not recuse himself but it would have hurt his reputation. Trump is right to be angry.

Yep. More bullshit.

All of these busted vaginas.

Can't Sessions resign if he wanted to?

Yes....That's why this is fake news. Fuck Steve Bannon.

The worst part of it is that it sounds like this whole DACA debacle was just to spite Sessions.

Trump is such a faggot he has no chance of winning his next primary.

Called it. Fuck you Jeff.

I hope it's not. I have seriously no idea what Trump is even doing, he doesn't know either.

He balances his brand as a POTUS, so he tries working with Democrats, watches his approval ratings and acts according to the results. He really doesn't care about policies, he even said that he'd rather fix Obamacare, it's just his brand as POTUS that he cares for.

If he really wanted to have high approval numbers he should act presidential and stop it with the crazy tweets.

>NYT
>according to multiple sources inside

and stopped there. It's bullshit

>nytimes.com
If a mexican propaganda tabloid wrote it it must be true

>hurt his reputation

His reputation wasn't good before it either. He was branded a racist and shit before.

>muh leakers

At least Sessions isn't fucking cucking out on immigration, he's dead serious about punishing illegal immigrants and those who aide them. Meanwhile Trump is about to fucking grant them amnesty.

>sessions resigns
>someone from ADL gets hired