How do you tell Asian ethnicities apart by looking at them?

How do you tell Asian ethnicities apart by looking at them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bI3v_WyIgLk
thejapanguy.com/asian-women-faces-quiz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THe girl in the OP pic is Chinese most likely from Southern Chinese or northern Vietname.

The guy in this picture is Chinese also.

Chinese is pic-related, right? Do more, I want to test my skills.

>The guy in this picture is Chinese also.

Brow, nose, posture, cheekbones, skin tone, facial hair, teeth.

Disgusting Chinese. You can tell by the smooshed face and nose.

The Japanese are runts.

RICED

Koreans are the easiest to identify. They have the flattest, broadest faces, highest cheekbones, and narrowest eyes.

I've found that most can't tell the difference except for other asians.
>t. Jap

experience with asian people

This guy is Chinese. He is from Northern China, he could also be from Mongolia or Japan.

and a lot of them have up-tilting eyes.

jap women are usually distinguishable by cheek roundness

Japanese people are best distinguished by their odd, flatfooted gait when walking. Note that this pertains to native Japanese only, not JA's.

>This guy is Chinese. He is from Northern China,

So if its so easy, identify these 3 asian ministers.

youtube.com/watch?v=bI3v_WyIgLk

I can tell South East Asian spades, chinks, central Asian goatfuckers from each other and Japs easily
Chink? Ewwwww, fucking trash. I'm a Russian nationalist and oppose racemixing in general, but totally fine with Japs, Turks, Caucasians and Tatars. My girlfriend having Jap, Tatar and Turkish ex lovers is one the hottest things about her. Love licking her pussy while remembering how she fucked a Nip before. It's amazing seeing Russian qties dating and mating with Japanese men, thanks god we live in Vladivostok and it's a common thing to happen. When my second cousin married a Japanese guy and gave birth to a hapa, I had creamed my trousers from a soft cock. don't like Putin or any cucked Western leader, my girlfriend doesn't, my Jap bred second cousin doesn't like them either. im a type of a nationalist, that is okay with traditional native to Russia ethnic minorities. No tolerance for jews, chinese or central asians. I don't want more foreigners except for some Central, Northern Europeans and Japs who historically settled in Russia. Japs can be good allies in erasing Central Asia, Southeast Asia and China from the face of this planet or just keeping the border. Few Russian qties sucking Jap cock is a good price to pay for a merge of high cultures.

>So if its so easy, identify these 3 asian ministers.
Chinese, Korean, and Japanese
left to right

that was really easy

Japanese Americans are the most detestable people group in the planet, including poos and somolis.

that middle cunt has the most japanese middle-aged hairdo i've ever seen

Which Asian group has the tightest vagina?

nipples

paki boypucci

The men

just the women though, western jap men are all pretty cool dudes.

all tend to be similar to White vag, but Japanese and Tatar girls are the best by far

what the fuck

Chinese.. I honestly felt bad the first time.

left chinese, middle korean, right Japanese? I'm a pro at ethnicity reading

by checking their pussies

easy, just don't lead 'em so much

Skin tones my dude. Thai, Korean, and low Himalayan Indians share similar skin tones. Japanese are extremely pale. The lower you are in Asia (mainland) the darker they are. I think one of the main reasons northern Chinese are darker was the Mongolian empire and the mass rape that ensued because of them.

In conclusions the more south you are the darker you can get. just like most other parts of the world

Ther pussy taste different

All 3 are finnish

T. Paki nigger Anglo ape.

the same way you can tell English, French, and Germans apart.

Saw this pasta before, kys you degenerate Ivan.

Seconded.
Best thing about being white and taking a Chinese immigrant girl's virginity is she'll never make you meet her parents.

Take the quiz

thejapanguy.com/asian-women-faces-quiz/

>How do you tell Asian ethnicities apart by looking at them?

Korean = pale blockhead

Japanese = Korean + Fillipino + Abo

Chinese = SEA-blockhead mudbloods

Vietnamese = Chinese + SEA

Taiwanese = Chinese + Abo

Thai = SEA (Bangkok = SEA + Chinese)

Fillipino = SEA + Abo

nips are nippy
gooks are gooky
chinks are chinky

Stop this at ONCE you sexyst pygs.

>Japanese + Korean + Fillipino + Abo
>Abo
what

She's Singaporean. Probably mostly Chinese but mixed with a little Malay

Abo = Ainu

Only because you fucks have Asian fetishes. Bet none of you yellow fever losers could tell the difference among middle easterns.

how can abos even be in Japan or South East Asia?

Jesus christ russia

Thanks for the thread.

I never paid much attention to it, but have always known the difference. Probally helps that one of my good friends was Korean. Overall "oriental" aren't too tough to tell apart....I just never knew why I knew.

when i check out middle easterners i'm usually just checking to make sure there isn't a bomb strapped to the chest. i don't care where they're from as long as they're not about to explode

>"I'm so glad our president didn't renew DACA, Chad-user. Now I don't need to compete with those other girls ;-)."

Looks like a group of Finns to me.

Japanese, Chinese, Chinese

>American geography

I don't like gooks. And yes I can tell the difference between middle-easterners, Lebanese and Iranians for instance are often more light skinned and Egyptians have an instantly recognizable and distinct look. Don't be mad there are indeed differences between peoples you leftie turd. You don't live in a truly multicultural paradise so your eyes aren't trained for it.

topkek

Theres an image chart pointing out eye differences between them and facial features. Like Koreans naturally have Olivia Wilde jaws, Japs have longer faces, etc.

which would you rather have as a waifu?
>Japanese
>Korean
>Chinese (north or south)
>South East Asian

Singaporean. She's nice.
Also has pink nipples.

Finnish, Finnish, Finnish