DACA EXTENDED
DACA EXTENDED
DACA EXTENDED
DACA EXTENDED
DACA EXTENDED

BASED TRUMP!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0SSHPN_slD4
theresurgent.com/listen-to-this-chuck-schumer-caught-on-a-hot-mic-on-the-senate-floor-says-the-president-likes-the-democrats/
youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DOJ lawyer = enemy
Sessions should be fired along with the entire permanent staff of the DOJ

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>DOJ lawyer = "anonymous source"
>Reuters, fake news.

Pic related. Sage.

this is either a way to get all their info, or the end of america in 10 years, same way Repubs lost california after amnesty, florida,texas,arizona,NM are all going blue, and with the subsidies they're gonna vote for, they're gonna be a majority by 2040

>can't even control his own executive branch

Ebin

We stuck out necks out for this guy. Only for him to fuck us.
Have fun getting reelected in 2020 you stupid fuck.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahaha

at least i can take solace in the fact that i live in MN and my vote for this cuckold was meaningless.

DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME OR MY WIFE'S LOVER AGAIN

MAGA!
>MAGA!
MAGA!
>MAGA!

TAKE THAT LEFTISTS!
BASED ILLEGALS STAY AND GET OBAMACARE AND FREE COLLEGE!!!

TAKE THAT EVIL LEFTISTS!!!

DRUMPFFFFFFFF!!!!!!
FUCK YOU WETBACK LOVER!!!

I regret not voting for ¡Jeb! desu senpaitachi

Only retards live in the city though
Smart people knows the importance of land and property, fake commie cuck.

literally /ourguy/

Spencer was right.

Trump never wanted the Dreamers anyway, he just decided to grab himself a bargaining chip for the wall to pass congress. So he's losing something he never wanted anyway while gaining favour with the democrats. re-election and a big old wall is going to happen

>Anarchist
>"We"

Stfu

>DOJ lawyer says
>Department ov Judaism Lawyah says

I wouldn't really care so much if he would actually BUILD THE MOTHER FUCKING WALL FOR FUCKS SAKE

>BASED ILLEGALS STAY AND GET OBAMACARE AND FREE COLLEGE!!!

I bought two MAGA hats, bought two for each of my parents, donated money, volunteered locally, argued and lost friends, etc.
Fuck you, you soft fucking cunt.
youtube.com/watch?v=0SSHPN_slD4

POST 'EM

So sick of Spics. Just divide this shit nation into racial sections already. Am so tired of it all

Hhaha based Trump playing 6D chess xD MAGA

CANT STOP WINNING ESE ARRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAA!

kek. fucking loser

Dude you need to gas your entire government at this point. They are all working for paying interests and i dont mean tax payers

> the wall
already under construction in the form of new renovation of old and existing fences and walls

DACA should already have all their info.

>no wall
>amnesty
why did you guys elect this man again?

Trumpcuck zogzombiesbon suicide watch. The moment anyone supports israel, they are cancerous. They will plunder and reap your resources so that the wealth trickles down to the Jews.

All ancaps get the gas

gullible cuck, I wonder how much you'll give to the next politician that comes along promising you shit that goes against what (((they))) want.

For the memes

>considering

Trump was 50/50 gamble, Hillary would've been 100% guaranteed neocon cancer. I understand why Americans elected him, sad he ended up being the same old shit. I don't wish this kind of shit for other countries

He is just playing 6D Mohammed, you just gotta wait for his next move and BAM it hit and tricked liberals xD

DON'T FALL IN LOVE WITH A DREAMERRRRRR
CAUSE THEY'LL LEAVE YOU EVERY TI-I-IMEEEE

Damn not sure whos more retarded,
People that actually believe this 4D chess meme or Liberals

Checked

theresurgent.com/listen-to-this-chuck-schumer-caught-on-a-hot-mic-on-the-senate-floor-says-the-president-likes-the-democrats/

Exaclty, for those who dont like the status quo this was the only play. Really makes you think about the whole system considering that this is our odds for "change".

Hail the god emperor, based Trump based Mexicans America is great.
youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c

At least the wall is still being built though, guys.
Unfortunately, Mexico isn't paying for it, and it's not actually a wall.

>I bought two MAGA hats, bought two for each of my parents, donated money, volunteered locally, argued and lost friends, etc.
>Fuck you, you soft fucking cunt.
The thing of it is in six more months I'll still be proud to wear all my Cruz hats & shirts around town.

Don't know what use the foam finger is going to serve though.

>Trump was 50/50 gamble
Not by my book. Or anyone's book who was paying the least bit of attention, desu.

TRUMP LOVES DACA, WE LOVE TRUMP!!!!!!!

Yes, faggot. They gotta go back.

Do you even read the text in the image you dumb nigger kike?

It says CONSIDERING extending.

How come you have survived this long? How come you haven't become homeless yet?

this has been a fucking great day

I actually think Hillary won the popular vote.

BASED FUCKING ILLEGAL SPICS MAGA

So Trump and his supporters are pro-amnesty now, eh? Well good for them, turns out they're just good-old-fashioned Republicans after all.

He is using this to apply pressure on Republicans and Democrats to get what he wants which is annihilation of the wetback subhumans and they will have no choice but to put that bill on his desk to sign just a few more moves on the board

Yeah ... all the cool people supported Trump.

Why would that even require an extension? Have you seen how fucking simple the DACA application is?

Trump could be considering pouring some more lube onto his stiff circumcised cock rammed four inches deep into your dirty puckering asshole and you'd still be here telling Sup Forums that both he and you were straight.

Texas needs to sue this fucking moron and get the illegals deported.

FUCK
THIS
SHIT
ENFORCE THE FUCKING LAW