Gnostic thread

thinking about converting to Gnosticism all welcome tell me all you know about it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QgziSdqcSgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So how does one return to the Pleroma? BTFO'ing the Demiurge and its archons that you're a sovereign spirit and then you get to leave?

Then what?

Oneness. Fucking Satan.

And what's oneness like? A never ending MDMA high, but better?

I practice with a sword every single day so that when the final holy war comes I will be a valuable warrior for either side. Basically it's a threat to god. I will strike down more angels than you can possibly conceive unless you let me into heaven. You want me to fight your demons for you, then you'd better be willing to pony up eternity.

How the fuck is anyone supposed to know that.

Heaven and Hell don't exist. That's a creation of the Hyperdimensional control matrix. Demiurge.

Well how the fuck are you so sure all this gnostic shit is so true?

Don't get me wrong, it makes the most since out all the other horsehit religions, because of the cold indifferent universe, and the system of life devouring life on Earth, but it sounds like more schizophrenic bullshit for people who are afraid to die.

Shut up fag, the Bible says there will be a war, so fuck you I'm training for war. Talk to me like that again and you'll be the first mother fucker I come for in the afterlife regardless of affiliation. I'll have wings mother fucker, I'll swoop down and rail your ass with a holy/demonic weapon. That has yet to be decided.

youtube.com/watch?v=QgziSdqcSgo

BIBLE IS BULLSHIT YOU RETARD

Stop worshipping the demiurge you simple minded child. I bet you take the bible literally too.

gnosis is an emotion that can enhance the religion of your choice

If I wanted a shitty opinion, I'd talk to my toilet. Your fake religion won't save you when I cleave my broadsword into your shoulder. Eternity is a long time to deal with a wound like that. Do you understand? Your God won't be able to save you from me, your angels, your prophets, your Messiah will all fall before my mighty prowess. Burn these posts into your head, and remember them when I'm showing my angelic dick into the wounds you bleed from.

fuk u demiurge :333 x3333

PRAISE KEK

>Does not wish to endure sound doctrine; but after his own lust shall he heap to himself teachers, having itching ears.

I was surprised to see how many parallels Gnosticism and Buddhism have.

Seek and ye will find. If your intentions are selfless and reflect the Golden rule of Christ, you will.

>I just saw A Dark Song: The thread

Many such cases

I find my salvation in gangster pimping. There's no better feeling than forcing some tired eyed crackwhore into doing my bidding and putting money in my pocket.

t. 300lb fedora wearer