>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CENTCOMArabic/status/908419902561751041
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-new-clinton-emails-uncovered-reveal-additional-mishandling-classified-information/
townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/09/14/new-emails-show-clinton-mishandled-even-more-classified-information-n2381433
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/14/9-family-members-of-americans-killed-by-illegal-aliens-respond-to-possible-daca-deal-with-democrats/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

BWAHAHAHAHA

SESSIONS OUT SOON

AMNESTY DON GENERAL

>طموحات المهندسة #السعوديةمشاعل #الشميمري .. كأول سعودية تلتحق بالعمل في وكالة الفضاء الأمريكية"ناسا" .. نموذج ملهم للنساء.
twitter.com/CENTCOMArabic/status/908419902561751041

WINNING
I
N
N
I
N
G

New Trump email just arrived. He goes FULL CAPS saying there WILL BE A WALL, AND NOT JUST SOME BARRIER.

I tried. Couldn't get a normal hat to fit and the fucking paint bucket was being retarded.

Trump betrayed us.

THERE WILL BE NO AMNESTY
THERE WILL BE NO PATH TO CITIZENSHIP
THEY WILL ONLY BE GETTING WORK PERMITS

You know it seem simple. If republicans don't want trump cutting deals with democrats. REPLACE THE GOP LEADERSHIP

>DACA resolution within 6 months.
>THE WALL SOON
>AND IF WE DONT GET IT, DEMOCRATS WON'T GET ANYTHING EITHER
>THERE WILL BE NO AMNESTY

In may

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-new-clinton-emails-uncovered-reveal-additional-mishandling-classified-information/
>"IT'S REALLY, REALLY BAD"
townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/09/14/new-emails-show-clinton-mishandled-even-more-classified-information-n2381433

habbening

>mfw the US will stop being the global leader in my life time
Thanks Trump :) Latin America will finally be free

Honestly, we white people need to pay for our crimes

It was Mexican who built America anyway

Melania shoes?

OPEN UP HERE COMES THE AMNESTY PLANE BRRRRBRBRRRRRRRMMMMM

yeah yeah yeah
Maggie Habberman wrote a new fanfic piece
She's spamming it all over twitter

Trump's said like 5 different things about DACA today FFS

thank god! It makes me happy we can build a wall after letting all the beautiful brown babies inside. We must build a wall to protect a

Seriously, fuck Trump. Tearing into your Jeff Sessions like this, cucking on DACA.

This guy is a fucking traitor.

They should all be deported

>S

It's sad that spics and chinks love to colonize the best parts of countries they invade. California is the best collection of LAND anywhere on Earth, but I have to live in middle of fucking nowhere just to not having ranchero music blasting in my neighborhood? Sucks man.

They already aren't.

Notice they can't take action against NK, despite actionable threats on U.S. territory.

1. DACA is not 800K, it's millions.
2. Trump is about to grant amnesty to millions who did not come here as children. They came in their 20s. All they did was send a form to Obama in which they lied about coming under 18. I would know, where I live had a front row seat to the mass illegal wave. 90% of illegals came during the Bush administration, so it's simple logic that if they're in their 30's they did NOT come here as children.
3. Many of these "great kids" are professional protesters, leechers, and their "education" consists of Marxist / fem-queer / Chicano studies. Their only goal is to become immigration lawyers and "activists" so they can import more of their Mexican brethen and further "Re-conquer" the Southwest U.S.

If Trump does this, it's over. This was the main issue I voted for him, and if he doesn't start showing some balls against these invading assholes then I can't support him any longer.

Is that Kino?

how can pelosi even compete?
she cant even open an email without getting hacked by russians

>Spend months saying Sessions is a shit AG and that he's just going after dudeweed instead of anything important and that Trump is better off without him
>The moment a story suggests that Sessions could be gone you start to scream about how Trump would make a massive mistake getting rid of the one guy who is going after the deep state
REALLY MAKES ME THINK

MILLIONS OF SPIC BABIES

All DACA recipients will be drafted into the military and serve 2 tours without incident or face immediate deportation

>we're not talking amnesty
>just legal protection for illegal immigrants that will ultimately culminate in citizenship

Mmmmm i love bullshit, Trump is a natural political piece of shit

Will be adding this to masturbate to when you pathetic losers get proven wrong again. You should know by now never to doubt Trump.

Watch 800k turn into 20 million

Oui

immense betrayal

Who remember ?

Yay, you posted it again

Kill it with fire so it can't get into salam sandnigger heaven
damn. I'll never forget the Madison/Huntsville rally

>/ptg/ is in full mental gymnastics mode now
>unironically defending civic nationalism
>kekistan flags
>"4d chess!"
>"b-based race mixers"

Shit, their boats can't even enter the south china sea without having their GPS scattered.

Has he?
REally!?

Can't you nigs wait until something actually happens first before going into a frenzy

more like cuck retard general

>>THERE WILL BE NO AMNESTY
THIS! THERE WILL ONLY BE LEGAL PROTECTION FROM DEPORTATIONS FOR PEOPLE WHO CAME HERE ILLEGALLY, AND MAYBE A PATH TO CITIZENSHIP TOO! BUT NO AMNESTY!

>Los Angeles is 72F (22C) year round
>Montana is -40F/C half the year.

Yes but you still got petrodollars and economic dominance which is slowly fading away. And Trump is accelerating this. Long Live the Multipolar world

Do you think saying something makes it true?

> in may

That's my take on it as well and why I oppose to such a deal. Not because of math but because democrats would never settle for whatever they're given, they would always reach for more.

learning m-theory rn to better understand god-emperors multidimensional chess maneuvers
what are the best intro textbooks?

THE WALL WAS A METAPHOR FOR REPAIRING THE FENCE AND BIG BORDER SECURITY!

>Trump is done this time
Don't you ever get sick of being wrong? Isn't it embarrassing all the effort you put into being a loser? Why don't you it into being a winner instead?

There is Oregon, Washington, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, Louisiana etc. that have an ocean and nice locations.

Who's just here to see the Shills eat?

It's like feeding pigs, the pigs are shills and the tweets and this is just their food.

>ssions could be gone you start to scream about how Trump would make a massive mistake getting rid of the one guy who is going after the deep state

seriously how can we be this deluded? Trump is literally giving 20 million brown babies a path to instant citizenship under a guise of political talk

jesus christ

Most of them will be lost in Korean War part 2

>implying /ptg/ hasn't always been full of plebbit civnats beating the dead horse of Kekistan long past even its constituent atoms have given up hope

>Yes but you still got petrodollars and economic dominance

That still isn't power.

If you can't exert your will, you don't have power.

Here lad, I improved it slightly with the power of photoshop. Also A M N E S T Y D O N

FAKE NEWS
It was a Judge trying to argue for an extension based on Trump's tweets. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

Not the "it's over" part, the "the deal isn't this straightforward" part, just to clarify

"! TRUMP MAKING DEAL TO GET SOMETHING DONE ???????????? HE BETRAY US WHYTTE PEE-PULL WHAT THE FUCK!!! I AM #Hilldawg NOW!!! ! :ok_hand::eyes::ok_hand::eyes::ok_hand::eyes::ok_hand::eyes::ok_hand::eyes:" - Steven Bolydoo

>You should know by now never to doubt Trump.

TRUMP EMAIL

Montana has nice mountains and shit. A quiet and peaceful state for outdoor people.

trump will never be done in. Trump is a based 180 policy taker.

I think I have winners fatigue

She join US space program for NASA with Trump permission for encouragement to give chance to her for his request. What's wrong?

let's dispel this fiction pelosi knows what's she's doing
she is dealing with hitler and cant even remember what year it is

These shills are moving faster than DWS's lips as she rolls over on every major player in the DNC.

There are almost no nogs, spics, or Allah--U--Akbars in Montana. Plus the 2nd amendment is 100% supported by the state government. Montana beats California by a mile

GO AFTER THE GOP
MAKE THEM BEND THE KNEE
THE GOP IS WHY TRUMP HAS TO TALK WITH DEMS
GO AFTER THE GOP
THE GOP IS THE PROBLEM

>spend all this time defending Trump
>he cucks to Democrats and then gives amnesty to illegals

I'm done. I hope the leftists eat him alive. Get impeached, I don't give a fuck. You backstabbed your ONLY friends to appease your enemies.

>9 Family Members of Americans Killed by Illegal Aliens Respond to Possible DACA Deal with Democrats

Mary Ann Mendoza, mother of slain police officer Brandon Mendoza tweeted on Wednesday night:

>“@POTUS @realDonaldTrump @Scavino45 @DanScavino @KellyannePolls @PressSec Don’t you dare turn your back on Angel Moms who stood by you!”

>@realDonaldTrump You better not let my son down. You PROMISED a border wall, you PROMISED no amnesty. EOW 5/12/21014

Sabine Durden, legal immigrant and mother of slain 911 operator Dominic Durden, responded to the news on Thursday morning:

>Nothing can hurt me deeper than the death of my only child. Nothing but the news about DACA receiving amnesty feels like a horrible nightmare and if true, betrayal of the worst kind. I placed my life on hold since July 10, 2015 when I personally met Trump and believed he would honor his promise of no amnesty and building the wall. I shared my sons’ tragedy at rallies, spoke to senators and congressmen, appeared on tv and radio shows and supported and stood up for the man I believed would be the best for our country. For him to keep his promises so no other family would ever have to feel this pain.

>I dealt with death threats, nasty and hurtful messages and losing some family members and friends over my support for President Trump, and I didn’t mind, again, because I believed in the bigger picture of a more secure America. I believed that he would keep the promises he made personally to many of us who lost loved ones because of illegals/ “Dreamers” and the promises he made to America.

Steve Ronnebeck, father of murdered young man Grant Ronnebeck:

>I’m disappointed especially since the man who murdered my son is a dreamer. I could understand if it was a compromise for securing funding for the wall but we didn’t even get that. I don’t understand.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/14/9-family-members-of-americans-killed-by-illegal-aliens-respond-to-possible-daca-deal-with-democrats/

kek

Jeff Sessions fucked up. He deserves it.

Not really.

>no Amnesty
>legal path to citizenship
BaaaaaaaahshahajahahagaaaaaaaaaagaspBAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAASSSASASASAAAAASSSSSSSSAAAAA AS SAAAAAS STST Y E AAASAAXGHX

Thanks. Also that's what I was doing it in I'm just not good at all.

Trump campaign frantically sends out an email "WE WILL BUILD A WALL (NOT A FENCE)"

You can smell the desperation. They know they are losing the base on this DACA cucking.

They smell blood in the water so they are piling on with everything they got. They wait every waking moment to separate trump from his base because that's the only way they can destroy him. They are drooling and salivating at their desks. They think this is their moment.

#
Holy fucking shit. Stop. "Nothing in return"- the border wall is nothing, the RAISE act is nothing, full time border surveillance is nothing, etc.

Trump JUST NOW- if democrats can't accept those terms, then they aren't getting what they want" (DACA).

I get people are pissed, but this is honestly how our government was designed to work. Compromise was normal for centuries until Obama and other imperial presidents. Trump ran on making DEALS, not shoving everything he wants through congress expecting 0 opposition. That's not how he ran his business and that's not how he's going to run the White House, not unless 2018 gives him a SOLID, loyal congress to work with.

Call me a shill or kike or what ever. This sucks ass. But it's how the real world works.

Besides, if 2018 goes horribly wrong for the GOP, then trump loses any bargaining chip he might have for immigration, as democrats will have the actual power then. This legit might be the only window to get meaningful immigration work done, which, if passed, will actually greatly improve GOP prospects in the midterms.

It's all so tiresome. Though Sup Forums is quite boring atm, i suppose it does provide some form of entertainment.

I hate to say it, but Styx called it. He's going to leave you in the dirt to court the centrists, because you fucks will vote for him anyway.

FORGOT FILE

APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTED

>oregon, washington
Pacific Northwest is really nice. Too bad it's so cringingly leftist. Literally a statue of Lenin in Seattle.

who else here /contactedtheirrepresentatives/

We're filled with newfags that don't know how to be patient.

Shills and newfags have no patience.

>cringingly leftist

Cringe lives on the right

What does it say?

That's good. First time legitimate vocal dissent is useful since "Sec. of State Romney"

>democrats would never settle for whatever they're given
If he was bargaining with DACA, he would get something he wanted first.

Except, NOPE

Well you tried to crash Russia, China and Brazil economy by plunging the commodities through your petrodollar allies. It had success here, the other countries it didn't. But yeah I agree with you

There are people in this thread, right now, who were EXCITED she would be president.

STOP ARGUING WITH SHILLS AND GO AFTER THE FUCKING GOP
THEY ARE THE ONLY THING IN TRUMPS WAY

>amnesty for a fence
Baaaaaaawhahahahaha