Fuck the shills

Fuck the shills

Other urls found in this thread:

action.donaldjtrump.com/tell-senate-build-the-wall/[email protected]&utm_medium=email&utm_source=ET_132&utm_campaign=20170914_1654_senate-build-the-wall_donaldjtrump_jfc&utm_content=whe_agenda_text_sign_middle_no_all
yahoo.com/news/trump-says-no-deal-made-democrats-daca-immigrant-102732171.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Empty and insulting words, he's just digging a deeper hole for himself to be buried in

Link to said petition. Let's get this fucking thing built.
action.donaldjtrump.com/tell-senate-build-the-wall/[email protected]&utm_medium=email&utm_source=ET_132&utm_campaign=20170914_1654_senate-build-the-wall_donaldjtrump_jfc&utm_content=whe_agenda_text_sign_middle_no_all

Today is the day we realized we were played. Conventional solutions are off the table now.

he literally just tweeted today that the wall is going to be a fence you fucking retarded trumpcuck

Read it and weep faggots!!

>Replace existing fence with strong new wall
You people really are brainlets. SAD!

Why the fuck would you abandon your general after he's gone to bat for you time and time again? He is meeting the enemy on the field left and you abandon your keyboards and give up on the hope that got this man elected. You aught to be taken out back and your forskin peeled back and stapled to you testicles and the cowardly lips seared off by a hot iron.

Absolutely no mention of DACA. Trump is just trying to play us for fucking fools again.
FUCK THIS ASSHOLE.

THE WALL IS FUCKING USELESS IF THEY ARE ALREADY HERE AND STAYING YOU RETARDED ORANGE FUCK.

>president asking you to sign a petition when he's the fucking president

>still going to demographically murder whites because jews got blackmail dirt on him

I am weeping tears of joy user

corny low iq fucker

Reminder that Republicans

>Control the House of Representatives
>Control the Senate
>Control the Presidency
>Control the Supreme Court
>Control 32 State Leglislatures
>Control 33 State Governorships

And we need to sign a petition?

TRUMP DOESNT CONTROL DACA YOU SIMPLE MINDED RETARDS I THOUGHT YOU WERE SMARTER THAN THIS?

DO YOU SEE THE OUTRAGE TRUMP SENT HIS SUPPORTERS INTO?

CONGRESS EITHER VOTES NO OR THEY GET LYNCHED.

ITS THAT SIMPLE YOU MORONS.

>trying to distract from the fact that he's trying to get amnesty for a million dreamers and their families

I'll believe that when I see construction start.

Literal not a fucking argument

>DAMAGE CONTROL

There are many Republicans who are only Republicans by name

>This is the new shareblue meme.
>Can be disproved in five seconds with a fucking google search of all things.

I'd call you pathetic, but I know you people get off on that, so I'll just call you wrong.

I'll take a funnel to your asshole and pour hot tea down it then sow your asshole shut and tear the stitches open with a frozen pork loin you paki fuck.

Because he "negotiated" our surrender.
>They get to BROWN the US to work as an 85 IQ underclass slaving for (((them))).
>We get to get dicked in the ass with the psychological placebo bandages of more empty promises via tweets and emails.
Democracy is mob ruled, and we've been mobbed out. We were fucking cucked.

What's your major at the University of Michigan Senpai?

Literally fucking civics 101?

This. Who wants to play this (((game))) any more? I'm out.

>sign this petition

HOW ABOUT YOU SIGN A FUCKING DEAL THAT INVOLVES BUILDING THE WALL YOU FUCKING FRAUD
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME A PETITION DID ANYTHING

>fighting the Chinese
>your general goes to negotiate
>comes back and tells his soldiers that they're working for the emperor now

I'll take what are Rhinos for 400 Steven.

What good is a wall when you legalize all of the mudskins that are already here?

The wall is Trump's worst idea and all his ideas are shit. A complete failure of a president. This wall is never happening and even if it did, it would just be torn down within 2 decades.

By who? The limp-wristed liberals who tear down statues and monuments?
Come and take it faggot

If this bitch wasn't alone before, HE SURE A SHIT FUCKING IS NOW.

At least Hillary was honest about wanting to ASSFUCK US ALL.

All you autistic cunts ready to bail on Trump obviously don't know how to read fucking news headlines anymore....

yahoo.com/news/trump-says-no-deal-made-democrats-daca-immigrant-102732171.html

>Nazi flag

How long do you think you will LARP as a Nazi before you become the real thing?

Hint: You're here forever.

>sow

It's just concern trolling shills as usual
Anybody who was aware enough to vote for Trump knows about media kike tricks

KILL ANTI-WALL SHILLS

WALL WAR NOW

>Worthless email

Go lose in a fucking landslide you lying cunt. Hit the illegals where it hurts, don't fucking defend them like a cuckold.

>>all caps
>>reddit spacing
.. so he's shining a light on the spineless republicans?

NO DECISION MADE YET ON DACA. DONT DO IT DON

FYI to people not on the mailing list. The email came AFTER his wall tweet today.

checked

Is it a state holiday in CA so all the middle schoolers have the day off or something? You guys always travel in packs because you know none of your bullshit can withstand the smallest amount of questioning, but usually it's at night, not the middle of the day.

Nice email faggot

Hope the administration at mich U dont mind that you are a nazi

Got the same fucking empty promise email. If Trump supports ANY form of allowing illegal aliens to stay in America and progress towards citizenship, I'll no longer support him in any form. I'm dead fucking serious, it's time he fucking does his job and what he said he would do or its fucking over.

Just said in Af1 live feed on Fox, no amnesty at all. Threads today sharia blue counts are on ot here and social media

Is sailing fun sonny jenema?

Based Trump

Forgot pic