SWEDEN IS THE GREATEST COUNTRY OF ALL TIME

Ethnical Persian born and raised in Sweden here. Since I have seen a lot of you retards speak badly of Sweden I just wanted to ask everyone here something: Did you know that Sweden is the greatest country ever?

You don't believe me?

Proof:
-Best citizens
-Best food
-Best music
-Best history
-Pettson och Findus

Now if you keep talking crap about Sweden here on Sup Forums I will smack the taste out of your hentai-masturbating mouth and make love to your mother with my big Persian cock until she orgasms multiple times. So the next time you speak of Sweden remember to speak with respect.

youtube.com/watch?v=847AmgmlFC8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8shzPq9-1f0?t=14
youtube.com/watch?v=otepUP4eUHc
youtube.com/watch?v=IWHxsqOl_v0
youtube.com/watch?v=d4BLuuSU2KE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is literally THE WORST country on earth. They are the reason a scandoethnic union couldn't happen. There was momentum and the (((eternal swede))) always betrays the forces of good.

>also selling out our own people

>also literal shitskins consider it their country

>Danskjävel med permanent gröt i halsen tror han kan kritisera någon någonsin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Ethnical Persian
Stopped reading there. Get the fuck out of my country.

I don't mind faux sven, I realise that you are lacking the feeling of a glorious homeland, one where generation upon generation goes back, instead you are just an import, never quite at home.

Det här är och kommer alltid också vara mitt land. Om du inte gillar det är det din åsikt, och det har du rätt till. Men oavsett var jag är i världen kommer Sverige vara mitt hem.

It was really the danes who fucked it up. They always gang up with Russia to stab Sweden in the back, and gets fucked over for that reason. They are unsarcasticaly called "The jews of Scandinavia" in Sweden.

people shit on Sweden because people like you are there. go back to persia and stop browning over Europe.
You people escape third world countries in order to turn other first world countries into third world shit holes

SPBP
May I present to you, the national anthem of Denmark: youtu.be/8shzPq9-1f0?t=14

>Ethnical Persian born and raised in Sweden here.

Exactly why it sucks. It's not a country, it has no culture on its own anymore, it's a transit-station for immigrants, a worthless zone ripe for ceding from other countries.
A muslim hellhole.

It used to have a culture, it used to be a nice place to live, now there are shootings daily, social justice warriors, feminists, islamists, fucking media blockage of crimes, it's a zone, Nothing more.

Really?
Lest we forget
>muh kang died so we can't sign an alliance because we are scared of prussians and austrians.

>"never quite at home"

Sorry to disappoint you buddy, but I'm already home.

youtube.com/watch?v=otepUP4eUHc

Fyfan! Det här kan ju inte vara bra för barn att kolla på, det leder ju till permanent hjärnskada! I och för sig förklarar det ju varför Danmark är som det är.

>Men oavsett var jag är i världen kommer Sverige vara mitt hem.
Not if we deport you.

>posting literal nigger music

How many generations do you go back faux Sven? 1 or maybe 2?
You have to go back at least 20 generations before it can be considered a homeland.

Svensken is truly lost.

Stay mad cucks. Sweden is the greatest country of all time and will always be my home. Cry about it somewhere else.

>refusing to proof 20 prove that you have 20 generations of swedish heritage.
confirmed not homeland and certainly confirmed not swede.

You motherfuckers are the Jews of Finland and I hope Danes are behind your country's destruction so you can get a taste of your own medicine

kill you're self

>svartskalle med khat i strupen tror han har här att göra över huvudtaget

>-Best citizens

>Living in Denmark

LMAO prove that you have 20 generations of Garbage land heritage, or you're not Danish.

youtube.com/watch?v=IWHxsqOl_v0

Waiting for the collapse of Sweden and the time we get to close our borders from fleeing native swedes while we laugh.

Remember, no matter how bad the things are for you, they're worse for someone else. And that is the purpose of Sweden and swedish. Comforting thougth desu

Ps. big persian cock made me giggle

I want to die.

The only real finns have swedish ancestors, the others are just mongolians. And you are probably part of the latter group.

>doxing myself
That'd be a no Faux Sven

Sweden is only good if you are not white. Of course you like it because your kind is privileged and can do whatever they want. Native white Swedes are demoralized and broken.

Even rat is better than Swede

>Did you know that Sweden is the greatest country ever?
Can't be...they let your parents in and breed

>best food
>best music

The mongol meme is funny when its used ironically, but you swedes really seem to think it as absolute truth.

Regards purest white genes in Europe

Sluta upp med det negativa tänket bror! Du har jättemycket att leva för! Jag kan slå vad om att du är en jättebra människa. Om människor som dig dör ut kommer hela planeten bli ett skitställe fullt av asjobbiga människor. Så stå ut för fan, vi behöver dig just nu mer än någonsin!

Whatever you say, Genghis...

How does one think that sweden is the best country of all time ?
I mean France U.K or U.S.A ok they all have been global power and all have been significant since their "birth" roughly a 1000 years for the first two and the most powerful nation ever for USA but Sweden dafuq ?

go back to /sweden

its true though

I lived in Örebro in the early 2000's
What a beautiful place, too bad Jews ruined your country.

Nigger

There are no such thing as more or less "pure". Either you are nordic, or you aren´t.

Sweden is and always has been the greatest country of all time. The rest of the world is in shambles from all the jealousy. It's quite hilarious to see all of you being this salty.

The great stuff is the result of Swedes. The less Swedes there are, the worse it is going to get

No, Sweden is destroyed, no longer a culture, no longer a Swedish ethnicity.

Meatballs are not historically Swedish, potatoes aren't even historically swedish.

Sweden used to have a normal immigration policy around forty years ago, when they had their own culture.

Now it's just crime and corruption, immigration and rape.

Sweden is no longer, and will never be, a culture.
Cultures form over the course of hundreds of years, not months.

a bruva playing for white boi sveden

Jag tänker inte läsa allt det där din fjordtönt. Hoppas din morsa får olja i vänsterögat. Sweden #1, stay mad.

>implyiing it's not the same all over Europe
(kill me pls)

It´s not that dramatic in reality, just in this echochamber of a board. It´s really just a shitload of niggers that can be deported easily if the right politican gets to power.

Dude, I'm sorry. Your country really was one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to but I went to you this summer and it was full of shitskins, it almost felt like I was in America to be honest.
I miss playing innebandy with my friends in Örebro, don't just deny what's happening to you. Fight against it.

snyft snyft euuuaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeee

Jag känner till den känslan allt för väl bror. Du förtjänar att bli älskad och att älska. Du förtjänar att vara glada. Du är kapabel till att göra bra saker, mer än du någonsin kunde ana. Jag önskar att jag var bredvid dig just nu så jag kunde krama om dig. Häng inte på Sup Forums, det är ett giftigt ställe som lär en att hata människor man aldrig träffat. Gå ut och ta del av världen.

Climbing the world rapes per capita charts and clocking in at #6. 1000s of no go zones for cucked police. On track to become a 3rd world country by 2030 according to the UN. That's not a great country.

FYI I kind of like Persian people but they do not belong in Sweden.

Lääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääämna mitt land aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabloooo booohooo snyft snyft

it has gone beyond the point of recovery, it's going to show in the funding to heritage sites, it's going to seep into folk arts and academic arts, it's going to affect the language more than it already has and it's going to cause irreparable harm to the economy because cultural differences in respect to market morals and ethics are never actually addressed.

Du är bara en fikus

meet a high energy swede and ofc he is brown

how can wh*te bois compete?

would you really like to be in a scandinavian union with a country, taht imports mudshits by the million?

It's easy being high energy when you live in the greatest country of all time, my Swiss friend!

how many niggers are you ready to slay for Sweden?
How many muslims are you ready to stab?

Whether I like oyu or not depends on these numbers, faux sven.

>right politican gets to power.

The level of education for parliamentaries and politicians has gone drastically down during the last few years.
We can always hope, but as long as Sweden remains a member of the EU/Schengen I wouldn't get my hopes up.
There is hope, but the first thing that needs to be addressed is the politicians attitude towards actual issues that affect the working class, like preventing massive immigration. Its not a racist issue at all, its a sensible one.

the real question should be, how many liters of cum are you ready to inhale for Sweden

Go back to where you belong Achmed, we don't want OR need you here. GTFO.

>Ethnical Persian born and raised in Sweden
People like you are the reason Sweden has become a violent, rapey hellhole. You're praising a country whose downfall rests solely on the shoulders of you and your filthy kin.

Fuck me, read that in Finnish accent, good one jani.

Are you on white people's side or the Jewish negro Muslim side?

I would be willing to kill anyone who would want to hurt Sweden, including the Swedish cucks who hang here on Sup Forums and talk trash about this wonderful country they have the privilege of living in.

>it's scared

I´ve never met a person in real life that is for massimmigration. If someone says that in public they are laughed out by their friends and familiy. The ignorance of immigration is just a media smokescreen.

You all sound like little salty bitches. But it's understandable, since you are jealous of my greatness and of how great my country is.

raelly confusing

are you shitskin proud aggro swede

or are you normal average cuck cumskin swede?

>ur just all le salty, look at my hip lingo cuckc uckck uckkcuck akcuaucanosdfinoasindfoasinfdsa

Regular swede, my jewish banker friend.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IM SO SALTAYYYY

>Refuses to answer my question

Silly me, I asked a question to a non human, of course youre on the Jewish/Muslim side. Your immigration was a direct result of jewish immigration law.

what could possibly motivate a shitskin swede to become a ultranationalist except having recently fucked 3+ swedish blondes?

no idea, it's one of the weird side effects of the european project.

LEAVE SWEDEN NOW FUCKING SHITSKIN

>Stopped reading there. Get out of my wife please or I will cry even louder.

Fixed that for you Sven.

Det är inte bara ditt land. Det är vårt land, och vi ska bygga det tillsammans. Du vet att jag backar dig till 100 bror, så sluta slösa din tid på att hata. Släpp hatet så lovar jag att du kommer känna dig 100kg lättare med en gång. Du kommer se att det finns massor av människor som är villiga att älska dig om du bara låter dem.

Top google translate

>So Swedish he will kill swedes who critique the status quo.

It's only a privilege for immigrants like you or faggots. Try living here as a ethnic Swede who isn't a traitor to their linage...

You've gotten weak, we on the other hand, live in a nightmare, a sanguine dawn would only brighten our mood.

We kill ourselves because we know what is coming, we bow our head out of grief of what we smell is coming.

Hope you have other roots in the world.

Hello Hans

im too salty brror hej bror asså bror broororororororororororor im dyyyyingggg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

> SWEDEN WAS THE GREATEST COUNTRY OF ALL TIME
There fixed it for you.

UUuuuÄÄÄÄäÄÄÄääääää

IM MELTING

I think I know you.

>mr r1 glad ;)

Why are you swedecucks attacking this guy for saying nice things about your country?
Ofcourse it is highly likely this is bait, but if not, this is the kind of immigrant you want in your country.

Arian (I think) cool your shit

And you'll always be an unwanted invader there, their land, culture and history is fuck all to do with you. Go home.

Thank you sweden for importing this inbred piece of muslim shit to Europe

It's not nationalism you cucks. It's patriotism. Unlike the Swedish Sup Forums cucks who want to destroy Sweden and turn it into an authoritarian homogenous shithole like China and talk crap about the magnificent country that is Sweden I am smart enough to know how amazing Sweden is and I want to build and mold it into an even greater country (even though it will be close to impossible, because of how great it already is).

>A FUCKING TOOTHPASTE

FIGHT ME BRUH

>Ethnical Persian
>born and raised in Sweden
Looks like everything checks out. Also don't mind the haters OP they're just jealous of Sweden's tolerance and diversity

Answer me you fuck.

Everyone knows that Scotland is the only country with its indigenous population still intact. There's that, and the fact we're fucking miles better than Sweden or anyone else. And if you don't agree with that, then you're wrong and you can fuck off.

*smack*

Don't worry, my friend. These low-energy cucks don't bother me at all. Sweden is greater than it has ever been before, and it will continue being great.

youtube.com/watch?v=d4BLuuSU2KE

fuck, low blow in the balls

UAAÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ

Answer what? Is that even a question mate? MR1?