Most peaceful religion in the World is exterminating muslims (only 4%) from their country Myanmar...

Most peaceful religion in the World is exterminating muslims (only 4%) from their country Myanmar, because of muslim-chimpout.

Why are not Christian countries following the example?

Jews can't pretend to be burmese.

Well in there defense 60 million people have been killed by Islam. Their women are being raped. Only after Christian countries are raped and pillaged will Christians stand up. But by that point most Christians will say the worlds ending so what's the point.

Because the vast majority of Westerners are morons who have been repeatedly anally raped by anti-White Marxism for 40+ years

Because we are not savages who retort to violence every time there's a disagreements. We hold ourselves to higher standards and that's why we are the best in the world, and Myanmar is a shithole.

Because they don't have a Jewish media running their news

globalists don't have as much control there i suppose. meanwhile every one of us in the west has absorbed years and years of mind control in the tv and schools and now even shills and bots online monitoring and adjusting behaviour and opinions. weaponized mind control

i mean honestly, how well would any people or culture survive under such an attack? i think we've done pretty well actually considering

peaceful buddhism is a meme and muslims are universally disliked.

So buddhists are killing Muslims now?

My sides would implode if suddenly some fandom or cringe group start doing it too

Myanmar has autistically tried to get rid of all their minorities, not just the Muslim ones, for decades, because they're afraid of separatist movements. They're not based, they're just trying to hold together their shitty military junta.

>muh loser talk

Buddhism is pacifist. But confusing pacifism with a necessary commitment to self-sacrifice is retarded. Once the NAP has been violated, all bets are off.

Muslims do that by simply existing.

This.

shut the fuck up. you were allied with muslims in bosnia, against fellow christians. go suck a muji dick, croatia.

Why did this thing even started? It really takes a lot to piss off Buddhist monks

What Christian countries? Poland and Armenia?

>be Burma
>ongoing embargo
>UN hate you
>so what can they do more ?
>start killing mudshit
>"h-hey, stop"
>mfw they can't do shit

That may be true until 2015
But it's getting increasingly clear that the people of Myanmar are aligning with their military junta
Very little protests since they democratically agreed to a leader who will REMOVE KEBAB

This thread is relevant to my sympathies

Based Myanmar
A lesson to the whole world

Moslems are less than worthless, they are a cancer eating away at world civilisation and progress

When you win, you lose.

Those dear little Moslems are so innocent, they dinndu nuffin, UN plz help them

Islam is the death of civilisation and reason

What did rohingyas do exactly

Nowhere in Buddhism does it teach you to be a doormat.
And some countries rightly fear bein overthrown more than others.
But I wont be surprised when buoyed up on SJW bullshit they declare cities like London 'their' land and try to put cities under their own direct rule as caliphates.
That's what the globalists want, eventually, next generation or the following one.
They want this so they can destroy Islam and other religions/philosophies as globally as possible.
God we are in deep shit. Money - we made a deal with the devil.

When even based Buddhists are getting sick of Muslim bullshit...... Fucking KEK!

Well foreign ones are since the local ones arent fightin back

The usual terrorist stuff, demanding their own state, attacked nine police stations and killed police officers, killing and raping Buddhists and burning their villages and temples down
The usual stuff you expect from Muslims all over the world

Bosnian here. Got problem with us? =)

Don't forget China

Why are you jewish?

Based desu

>Most peaceful religion
Nah just the most sane

lel

white nations are already being ravaged by kikes and niggers

the Christians you're thinking about are long gone