What is the root cause of the female instructor pedophilia epidemic in America?

What is the root cause of the female instructor pedophilia epidemic in America?
oxygen.com/blogs/teacher-caught-sending-15-nude-pics-to-11-year-old-asking-him-to-have-sex-in-a-hard-way

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qghGAa5Byxc
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/bresha-meadows-case-teen-offered-plea-deal-killing-abusive-dad-n756271
metro.co.uk/2017/03/02/dad-admits-killing-daughter-3-after-sexual-abuse-so-violent-she-bled-into-nappy-6483194/
abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=132113&page=1
unvis.it/abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=132113&page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Feminism

>The root cause of all America's problems

Niceeeeeee.......

The only mystery is why we consider it a problem.

Nice.

>teacher-caught-sending-15-nude-pics-to-11-year-old-asking-him-to-have-sex-in-a-hard-way
>asking-him-to-have-sex-in-a-hard-way

w-what did she mean by this

according to the daily mail the same is going on in the uk

Idk. The girl that made the red pill should make a red pill 2 and explore this topic.

Dont know why but i find women that fancies kids hot... especially if they like little girls

lmao

Probably read too much mom-on-son hentai.

My wife ain't into girls but she likes seeing me with our girls/helping me use them. It's great.

What? Tell me I'm misreading this?

Wtf

>What is the root cause of the female instructor pedophilia epidemic in America?
They can get away with it. The few who are careless enough to get caught receive a slap on the wrist.

It's worldwide. Some countries would stone thier asses. Women are a product of years of emotional brainwashing that has them to believe reason and accountability or a bad thing. They are quickly catching up with men.

This.

nice.

greentext stories?

Are you confused about something? Father/daughter is the purest form of love, she recognizes this and encourages me having sex with our daughters.
About what specifically? I hate vague requests for stories. Give me a writing prompt.

>Father/daughter is the purest form of love
this x1000000000000000

>About what specifically?
idk mate, how did it start? how did she even find out you're into that? and what was the first time like (when you did your daughter with your wife there)

I think it has a lot to do with the world having more open eyes now.

Pedos became more visible when everyone (including the government) started tracking everyone else.

the thrill, the exotic nature of it. Its morbidly disgusting to them and it turns them on. Its the true nature of women which is why they crave black dick. They're fucking almost animals

>Father/daughter is the purest form of love

Nah mate. It's a crime against nature, actually. You should be castrated and thrown in a mental institution along with your evil wife.

>a crime against nature
is grooming your daughter for some strangerfag to fuck her.

>no loli daughter
Why live?

the absolute state of Czech relationships

>Why live?
to make one

They won't take care of you in old age because they will hate you.

Kek

Wrong pic

11 is too young. Way too young. If you had a kid of your own, you'd know.
11 years old...that kid hasn't even started puberty yet. I doubt he was 100 lbs yet. That's a 5th or 6th grader, probably.

I seriously don't believe some of y'all don't remember being that young and are confusing when you were 13 with when you were a child. Not that it would make it less icky if the kid was a teenager, but the fact that this kid probably hasn't had his balls drop, his first pubic hair, or his voice change makes this really sick.

wew

You run the risk of the mother killing you and imprisonment.

It's that the majority of posters are probably close to 11 years old (teens young 20s), and they just don't get it.

>women kill their husbands for making them children
????

Over-saturated media exposure.

>tfw no white hispanic teacher to play with

>root cause
Sorry. No such thing. Females have simply been flying under the radar for decades.

Underaged poster found.

>impyling most pedo women don't get away with it

Alright. I used to be a teacher for 2 years after graduating with my Bachelor's degree. After that I got an MA in teaching from a teaching college. If you want to see a group of emotionally stunted, sexually confused, liberal, broken women then get a teaching license/become a teacher. I mean really these people were a perfect mix of horrible personality, attitude, ideas and existential misanthropy. Put them in a position over males and what the hell do you think will happen?
>The shit your overhear in the teacher's lounge will chill your soul. Sex, drugs, everything. The early 30s were the worst. I guess they were freaking out after hitting the wall.

this.

Molesting them obviously. Why would you think I meant otherwise? Context.

>how did she even find out you're into that?
She just assumed since all men are into it.
>and what was the first time like (when you did your daughter with your wife there)
She had her sit on her lap and I stuck my dick in her face. She instinctively sucked it a little and gave it a weird look. Then laid her down to eat her little toddler kitty. I rubbed my dick along her little kitty and came on it. (I'm sorry, storytelling is hard)
You can make one. Or, better, several.
That's what an oldest son is for. When you too old to run the estate you pass it to him and you become his responsibility.

die. in a fire, you fucking disgusting LARPer

What if the son hates you for what you did to them? It's quite possible you know. If my fatger did that to my sister I would kill him without question, much less take care of him lol

And tgey won't hate me, that's ridiculous. Why would a girl hate her father for loving her? A loving relationship does not become hate just because you don't like it.

No one can be this dumb. It's quite possible though you and your wife, being as demented as you are, could produce such offspring.

more stories. REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gen z is so redpilled they attract millennial roasties at the ripe age of 10

what the fuck... where were these slutty teachers when I was in grade school

Boys are more manly than the average 30yo beta gamer faggot

I guess they rather get laid with boys than with niggers.

Same with girls, they still are femenine pure and cute unlike the adult suck dicking hoes. Still pedophilia is wrong and not a real alternative.

Thankfully we have nip girls who love white dick.

fucking pretty kids like me

she's got jersey face.

Czechs are known to abuse children.
youtube.com/watch?v=qghGAa5Byxc

I agree. 11 is too young. Man I remember I only got interested im girls when I was like 17yo, with 14 I still used to play with action figures and shit.

Does your wife fuck your girls? Mother/daughter is hot, father/daughter is disgusting and you should be put in prison

11 is too young except when I was 11 kek

>Mother/daughter
lesbian shit is boring cancer. waste of pussy

Do you realize what type of generationally-linked warped psychology transfigures the facial muscle geometry of a humanoid to incarnate EYEBROWS like that?

Humanoids with these facial-muscle variations are psychologically abominable. ugh

You sound like a man child
When I hit puberty around 12 I was interested in girls.

Is the music really necessary? Makes the whole thing seem a little flippant.

No it's not necessary. I would never breed with a Czech and didn't make it.

What's your problem? Mad because there exist people who didn't fall for the lies you did? Oh no, I love my daughters, how horrible. Fuck you.
It's hard to tell stories because it's just a thing I do and not like a special event, if that makes sense. Like could you tell a story about brushing your teeth? I'll try
>take today's girl to bed
>kiss and caress her
>lick her feet
>have her suck me
>fuck her thighs
Oh, and I don't let them wear clothes so I can use them whenever I want.
>Does your wife fuck your girls?
No, she helps sometimes, like sits a younger one on her lap or shows her how its done but doesn't do them.
>father/daughter is disgusting
You're just jelly

We all develop differently at different ages. I was already jacking in the shower to keep the mess down at 11. I seriously wonder what the fuck some of you do between the age 12 to 18, or if this just simply proves that Whites are "K" selected, and everything fucking else is "R" selected. Bet the kid was a darkie. It sort of explains a lot, actually.

MSM loves a dirty story

>pol will support the immigration of literal sub-humans like this because "muh white ethnostate"

I don't support civic nationalism either. I just don't see any winning option

Because it uses the rules against them. I personally don't have a problem with this, however equal rights means equal punishment. If women want to act like this, then they need to give up their rights to be seen as adults.

Where are the pics?

12? I was interested in girls at 6 or 7.

how old are they now?

You were obviously molested as a child.

these women use kids to bolster their self esteem

they hit the wall and need reassurance

>Claims to "love" daughters
>Do things to them that will psychologically hurt them down the road.
>Claims everyone is like him and shares his desires.
>Freaks out and gets super defensive.
Have you ever heard of the idiom "The thief thinks all men are thieves."

You're projecting you filthy pedophile.

I guess i should have said sexually interested instead of just plain interested.

Also
See

merely larping mate. also I don't believe him, neither should you. newfag

Is there any other sort of interest?

>What is love

something that doesn't exist and is confused with lust.

She is hot, the boy has nothing to complain.

i blame the jews for muh womens sexual freedom

The oldest is 13, I've had to stop doing her. Youngest is a couple months and we've had a girl every other year, alternating boy/girl.
And I'm not Czech, I'm American. Stop believing flags mean something dipshits. It's like you don't know how the internet works.
>that will psychologically hurt them down the road
That's bullshit. How will being loved hurt them? It won't. Being hurt hurts people, being neglected and abused hurts people.

For women love is lust yes. But what says a man cannot love something?
You ever have a pet you loved? You don't lust for the pet you love them.

Why is LARPing about that appealing to you? Also, I will treat people who larp about abuse like actual chomos. Why not?

>141540581
There's a difference between love and placing your dick in the mouth of someone who doesn't know what their doing.

Nice dodging of my other points. I hope your 13 year old kills you.

I am a 29 y/o male and I weight barely above 50 kg (100 ish lbs). I am also a manlet.

>But what says a man cannot love something?
man lusts after a woman for a purpose.

you being triggered only makes it more appealing.

>had to stop doing her.
why?

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/bresha-meadows-case-teen-offered-plea-deal-killing-abusive-dad-n756271

>man child
>married with 2 daughters
Actually I am glad of my childhood, it made me grow healthy and sane, maybe thats the reason why my relation with women has been always really good. No fights, no drama, and when the relationship ended it always have been friendly.
How old are you?

Oh well

USually these boys have extremely high testosterone and the younger ones are always black or Hispanic because they develop younger. I think this is a result of most men's testosterone being low in our society. The young boy still has high testosterone

The fact they can get away with it and get child support if they get knocked up. Duh

I overhear a few post wall mid 30's women talk about their dating/sexual exploits. All the sex. Like it's some sort of bragging right

I told them that the only guys they can snag are desperate men and or ones with low standards looking to get their dick wet. Has nothing to do with your "attractiveness" or "wonderful" personality.

Any girl I date and bring around that social circle, I warn her ahead of time, not to make much conversation with those old christmas cakes, for they will stab you right in the back

metro.co.uk/2017/03/02/dad-admits-killing-daughter-3-after-sexual-abuse-so-violent-she-bled-into-nappy-6483194/

abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=132113&page=1

>When police in St. John, Mo. began questioning 18-year-old Stacey Lannert hours after her father's death, she was not even a suspect. But when Det. Tom Schulte gently asked whether there had been abuse in the family, Lannert broke down, soon confessing that it was she who fired the shots that killed her father.

Lannert recounted a litany of sexual abuses she said she had suffered at her father's hands for years. The detective believed her, and his last words to her that day were a promise: "I'll be there for you."

Please archive those
unvis.it/abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=132113&page=1