A typical comment from /r/The_Donald

What the actual fuck is wrong with these retards?

Like Sup Forums, it is an echo chamber of primarily teenagers

Not sure why you're even bothering posting this garbage here when you can check the catalog and see the same shit

They're based as fuck. The_donald > (((Sup Forums)))

>all those buzz words

>every single word of that

You basically answered your own question. They're retards.

They're autistic. Like actually autistic. Remember, Plebbit is a place where you actually have to mark sarcasm and jokes with fake html markup because autistic children take everything said to them literally and cannot understand anything requiring abstract thoughts.

These are morons, and they've infested this board to the point that it is unusable.

He's no KEK that we know for sure.

It's what happend when Sup Forums has children. They're even more autistic than their own parents.

It wasn't alway's like this.

Did Trump win the popular or?
Or why is he president?

Yes and I was on there for no more than 1 min when i ran into that steaming pile of shit.

Representative government, Zoe.

Oh sorry meant to say KEK that guy is def not KEK or a snowflake or an SJW he must be based UNLIKE THOSE SJW'S LAWL KEK PRAISE BASED EMPEROR.

what the hell why cant I say C U C K ? what is this pol?????

And here's a typical comment from /r/FullCommunism.

>actually going to plebbit
you should go back.

Nope still miles above anything that you find on the front page of the The_Donald. At least that guys making some kind of an attempt at a point. These people are latterly drones in a hive mind that sucks Trumps cock all day.

Yeah it was. There was always some fucking retarded trend that these people attached themselves to.

thats probably your post op

Yeah right I can only dream of being on the front page of that Board. My comments are never clever enough to make it there. SAD.

By clever i mean suck trumps dick to the highest degree and include words like C U C K and snowflakes oh and KEK you cant forget kek.

>Sup Forums is an echo chamber
>conflicting opinions get the most visibility, no one can get rid of them and you can't know the poster's identity

So they're literal retards. But they helped keep Hillery out of the oval office. Only problem they really create is this "Trump is never wrong! 6d underwater chess praise kek XD" mentality that they unironically cling to. Which is partly this boards fault.

This is the kind of shit I don't like.

I got banned from The Donald for having a slightly different variation on the same opinion of the muslim ban.

yeah but you have to be dumb to no not understand that it's done ironically here

I don't know man most of that shit I see posted here reeks of reddit autism

That's what I'm saying. It's like we raised a downy as a bat for 18 years and then unleashed it on society.

What have you caused

Front page now. Props to the guy who made that.

Bagels hijacked it then diverted then dilute original intent away. Same thing happened with original Tea Party people and same thing being attempted with alt-right.

Teenager? No. Millenialls, yes! Millenialls are adult teenagers

Don't mind me, just here to upboat

anti the_donald posts = Divide and conquer

I think people underestimate how influential the_donald really is. The amount of help the_donald has given Trump is amazing, more than other candidates got from multiple superpacs. Sup Forums, which is almost entirely recycled r/the_DonaId memes has basically taken over Sup Forums. At one stage Trump was a complete joke on Sup Forums, now the pro-Trump Sup Forums board has like 100k posters, all thanks to the_donald's influence.

>Like Sup Forums, it is an echo chamber of primarily teenagers
>Sup Forums is an echo chamber

this cant be real

Irony = person in your reaction pic is a faggot IRL.

I love how most people i meet from Sup Forums are normal dudes and everyone from leddit are basically retarded

>that flag
>that post

Also, reminder that boomers are coming here. These are probably the neocons who post in /ptg/

this is why alt right sucks

So? It's just a reaction pic.

>Like Sup Forums, it is an echo chamber
>See threads of BBC
>See threads shitting on white women
>See threads promoting Asian waifus
>See 20+ threads about Trump
>See bait threads
>See threads about x is this white (even tho its aganist the rules)

Stop with this fucking meme, I've seen more liberal views than I would on CNN here. Only reason you consider this an echo chamber is because those type of threads get BTFO by anons posting facts and having a similar views without trying.

the_Donald is a bunch of neocons. Hardly "alt-right"

Hes being being ironic you stupid shill

>Samefriending this hard
Get out T_D spergite.

Sage

Reminder that Sup Forums is responsible for the autism that is KEK. This is what you get for being heathens.

doubt it.

.... What???

They're mentally ill, just like /ptg/ and all the other Trump circles that slurp his dick no matter what he does.

The only way to remove newfags is to ban meme and frogposters. They are only here for the giggles.

Believe it or not, we need these cringey faggots. They're one of the only boards that haven't sipped the progressive koolaid yet(but balls deep into the Trump mania). They have a lot of people that can upvote and bring the red pills to regular normies to frequent the site. Plus, it's the new cool to be an edgy conservative. Treat it as pol-lite. Instead of focusing about jews and hitler, it focuses on nationalism and edgy conservatism.

Why do you think they're so hated in their own website? They're so much hated that they actively tried to censor them by adding filters and messing with the upvote system. Don't let the JIDF faggots like op convince you that they're bad.

Look at it this way fellow pedes, Trump just gave us MILLIONS of NEW AMERICANS to MAGA with!!!!! Who could be mad about that?

This is the kind of plebbitors that has turned Sup Forums into nu-Sup Forums. Cancerous kekistani virgins that spend their time sucking Trump's cock and posting that abhorrent reddit frog. Sup Forums is fucking done for.

hahahahahahah. Last time i checked they were completely ignoring that whole story. Even they can't spin it into some 6d bullshit reason.

They were alright until they purged CisWhiteMaelstrom and the white nationalists.

>one post by this ID

liberals

/r/The_Donald/comments/64kth6/i_feel_like_ive_won_the_Sup Forums_lottery/

CWM's name is banned iirc. My troll reddit account was one of the first 500 subs to T_D. I remember a lot of mod drama later on and eventually he was purged and somehow all of reddit, including the sub, was happy with it. Definitely some gay reddit mod takeover stuff after all those super tuesdays brought more users.

Even if CWM were still there it'd still be awful though, redditors just ruin everything they touch.

Jesus christ, this would explain why threads on Sup Forums now seem to be full of easily triggered babies. Sup Forums is full of soccer moms.

2 points.
1) the_Donald is our baby as much as leddit's, so of course it's gonna be a little retarded.
2) they may be idiots but their OUR useful idiots. We need them for any semblance of normie appeal. Keep them around until the Overton window is far enough to the right that we no longer need them.

how is Sup Forums an echo chamber when I can come here and talk shit to Zionald Trump cocksuckers every day without being censored?

Fucking faggot. There are lefties here, you know.

What the leaf said.

they truly are delusional fuckwits, all this 5D chess stuff in defence of every decision will eventually lead to donalds real life downfall.

im a britfag but i do have some interest, to me it seems trump is being isolated in the white house to the point he can no longer achieve anything and is possibly in danger of being false flagged out of office. he needs his most aggressive and effective supporters right now more than ever but they refuse to believe something could be very wrong despite all the backdowns, continuation of old foreign policy, his appointments being moved out and the lack of action on his promises, the calls of 343242344D CHESS just leads to inaction and the president being left even more isolated.