So this is what happens when you really buck the (((system)))

zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-14/martin-shkreli-sent-same-third-world-brooklyn-jail-el-chapo

Crypto Kike Clinton and here marxist regime imprison a innocent man for insulting her majesty #FREESHREKLI

Other urls found in this thread:

xxlmag.com/video/2017/03/snoop-dogg-pulls-gun-president-trump-clown-lavender-video/
zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-28/dear-martin-shkreli-how-you-hike-drug-prices
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Out on bail
>threaten a former senator

ok bud

How many armed men would it take to overthrow the jail he's in? 1,000?

asking for a friend...

Just one. One with a lot of money.

>Getting a hair sample
>Threaten
pick one

Ok

WHO /RICHFAG/ HERE?

That's excessive.

Are you guys actually sympathizing with this douchebag?

Once all this cools off, Shkreli will sue the country and make buck. It's all part of the master plan.

Give me 10 good men and I'll impregnate the bitch :^)

yes telling people to get hair samples of a public figure whos already hated by crazies is a threatening thing

that dumbass deserved to get his bail revoked

Hillary is the (((Rothschilds))) pet, that is why so many people that have threatened the Clinton's have ended up dead. Won't surprise me if he ends up dead with a media coverup.

What are you? The Hillary Clinton defense force?

Did he say to get the sample off of her head?
If not it will be an easy court case. He could easily have meant go get a fallen piece of hair or form a brush.

>offer $5,000 for someone to pull hair from head
>literally assault

I mean he's being prosecuted for "misleading investors" while he gave them a 30% annualized return. Shit. How do I get mislead ?

Did he say to pull it from her head?

Shkreli 2020. Martin is a god unironically.

You poor little blue pillled boy. Research what he does to figure out the truth. Martin will always be /ourguy/. Much more than any of those (((((alt right eceleberties)))))

he wont live past 2018. He looks like the type that would drop a barbell on his neck

Why don't you just tell us what he does

>inciting to kill trump wtih a gun and showing his head cut out
>not assault

xxlmag.com/video/2017/03/snoop-dogg-pulls-gun-president-trump-clown-lavender-video/

We really need to break into barber shops and wreck those fuckers. Those bitches clip hundreds of hairs from people's heads, and they DO NOT HAVE EXPLICIT CONSENT FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL HAIR.

I mean, you are aware that they average human sheds many hairs every day, yes? Someone could literally pick a hair off her shirt, or off the floor after she walks by.

fuck off reddit

They've been after Shkreli ever since he decided to exploit federally subsidized drugs by jacking the price sky high, and then made the feds look like idiots during the saving face investigation where he was supposed to just meekly apologize and continue with quietly scamming Obamacare like every other drug company but he instead went full gangster and refused to play ball.

Since he's rich he can do what Madoff did which was hire a prison consultant that organizes where you do your bid, and you land soft in some min security work camp or something teaching economics like Madoff does.

so if i was a rich bro and paid someone to take some donnie hairs from his head, that would be cool right?

> Lied to investors about how well a company was doing
Federal Crime.

> Get released on 5 million dollar bail, told to keep every toe in line or it will be rescinded
"Okay all conspiracy theorists with a hard on guns, go get me the hair of your most politically hated person and I'll pay you XD"

He's not /ourguy/, he's a trust fundbaby with lowgrade mental retardation.

have you ever watched his tutorials on youtube he is actually pretty smart. Plus all the morons think he raised the drug price for every single user this is untrue if you could not afford it he gave it out for free he only jacked it up for insurance companies that didn't blink an eye and paid. His company researched cures on less known illnesses that no big pharma would touch as they are all about the bottom line. List goes on just do research and come up with your own conclusion.

>from his head

Why do you fags keep saying this? He never instructed them to obtain it from her head.

He literally did nothing wrong
zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-28/dear-martin-shkreli-how-you-hike-drug-prices

He fleeced insurance companies and Obamacare like every single other drug company. His problem was he was naive enough to think that appearing on the media to defend himself about it wouldn't be hyper censored and manipulated to make him look like satan. The Fake News media went bezerk because at the time this was an election issue and the DNC shills in the media hyped it to make it a talking point at his expense. tl;dr He played the game, and lost.

This, actually there's a few ppl on HN and other business sites that recommend his channel as he will sit there for a few hours going through the books of some business and teach people how to value a company before putting money down on their stock. Well he used to do that before the fake news attacks now he generally just goes into random chats with bluepilled NPCs and destroys their arguments, laughing at them that they believe CNN or Faux News or that shit covered rag the Guardian which all demonized him for political gain.

>Federal crime
Not if the company's initials are DNC

You'd have to get a hair because she eats her skin after shedding

that image is so cringe

It was only a matter of time before his severe autism landed him in jail. Guy has literally no social skills or awareness

#FREESHKRELI

That asshole got what he deserved.

He messed with an even bigger asshole, lel

>Albanian immigrant janitors for parents
>growing up in Brooklyn
>trust fundbaby

Look how fuckin alpha that nigga is. He will be running the prison like a mafia don within a week.

im rich but im also in jail for putting a hit on a former politician.