Weird thing I just noticed

Hey guys
So I just looked up some information regarding the election from a few years ago and noticed something weird, maybe I can get some of you fellas to fill me in.

It seems like Hillary got more votes than Obama, is that true?

wtf I love Hillary now

weird thing i just noticed

I guess. Do you expect us to recall the exact vote totals from a decade ago?

Why would it matter anyway, popular vote is irrelevant.

DC is filled with nignogs

She's white.

just a trigger clone thread for

representaiton is both equal and based on population

trump voters can't travel?

more people were ""scared"" of trump so they vote for that whore even if they dont like her and i guess you could say a growth in population with all them spics but half of them cant vote anyway

trump voters have to work

well trump is a jew fag and his supporters are niggers.

Still Washington DC is 99% democrat, the average trump voter has to travel like 1300 miles to get there whereas Washtington DC has plenty democrats to fill that.

Thanks Obama

Cucked by retarded electoral systems not once but twice, lmao

I improved your picture. That'll be one (You).

>Obama creates private sector jobs
look, increasing the fuck out of the government budget and creating a bunch of gibs for Raytheon and solar panel shitholes isn't actually creating jobs

>IT WAS HER TURN TWICE IN A ROW
>LOST BOTH TIMES

>, is that true?
>4 years passed
>More kids became voters
Man, that math shit can be complicated as fuck all sometimes. But seriously, this also indicates something shifted in culture as more people actually voted for Donald Trump. Once we get all the illegal voters accounted for (more and more are discovered each day) the actual popular vote is going to be well within Don's grasp.

Superior Democratic Economic policy does

turning full time jobs into two part time jobs doesn't count idiot

That never happened.

Obama job creation was 95% full time. You morons should try actually pulling up the jobs data rather than falling for fake news headlines from ZeroBrain, Infotards and investors.com

lol mods fucking with my thumbnails again

So Barry-O, a candidate of such explosive popularity that even eventual Trump fans voted for him twice - lost the popular vote to the Lizard Queen?

SHE.

FUCKING.

WON.