Trump's gone full libtard. It's over

Trump's gone full libtard. It's over.

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/trump-says-no-deal-made-democrats-daca-immigrant-102732171.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not up to Trump.

It's up to congress.

People are calling congress right now to tell them to vote no.

If they vote yes it's their heads on a pike, not Trumps.

He effectively gained some sympathy from the left AND put the responsibility on the spineless cucks in congress. It's up to the people to tell them we dont want DACA.

He was always a civcuck. Stop acting like our useful idiot puppet was ever fully trustworthy. We just needed to sow the seeds of chaos and conflict in the (((White House))). Now all we need is a smoking gun to justify our individual causes and rally together to fight the weakened (((enemy))).

>Libtard

I see we have a faggot Boomer in here who thinks funny words are the means to a clever victory.

rural and suburban retards btfo

>Sup Forums BTFO

This. The only way this becomes law is if the Congressional GOP folds and allows it. You want to stop it, tell them to kill it.

>drumpf

None of you autistic fucks bailing out on Trump can read a news headline, huh?...

yahoo.com/news/trump-says-no-deal-made-democrats-daca-immigrant-102732171.html

>tfw elected Clinton 2.0
its all so tragic
No regrets watching Hillary get btfo, though

already under construction in the form of new renovation of old and existing fences and walls

That post sounds as if he's trying to send a message to someone.
Probably the republicucks who refused to cooperate with him in the past.

Come home Drumpfkins. There is only one real Anti-Globalist left in this world. And I think you know his name.

trumps grand strategy at play. this is a brilliant move to buy political capital

HURRY UP, TAKE AWAY THE NUCLEAR CODES!!!!

>"I-It's 10 dimensional chess guys!

It's literally shifting the heat against congress for DACA. Trump said 6 months for congress and let's be real congress would rather die than do anything so in 6 months all that heat will be on congress for not doing anything

I agree with our President on this issue

You faggots all fell for his 23D Korean Space Mojang. He made the GOP look like cluceless fuckwits with their dick in their hand. After announcing the new deal while acting like a democrat, people are pissed at congress. After putting up the pressure, they'll cave in.

APOLOGIZE

>this is a brilliant move to buy political capital

Exactly.

Trump's still preferable to that evil harpy. If she were President the GOP would still be locked into obstruction mode as they were during Obama. They have a chance now to get things done, they just need to find their balls and actually do it.

odds are these kids will grow up to be yuge trump supporters too and will give him a 2nd term.

Yep, after this I am no longer on the Trump train. The man obviously is just like any other politician.

But that's wrong. You'd have "obstruction," with eventually Rinos going over like McCain and Ryan to fuck us completely over. Things would get done, just in a controlled manner by our overlords.

Republicans rejected Trump many times.
He's just demonstrating his power.

don't slip and fall under the train on your way out shitskin.

It's a completely obvious s strategy I am dismayed at the level of retardation I see everywhere

>4d meme criticism
GO BACK TO PEDDIT FAGGOT

>niggers
>on trump train

I don't think the shills get there orders in real time? They are still running with the same angle from 12 hours ago.

I can't believe how many retards are emotional reactionary e-celebs. These peopel are fuckiing stupid.

If literally anyone else said this you would all be laughing and calling him a cuck.

> 56D Hungarian chest
> shill

Other than the wall kind of in progress he's bombed Syria and now talking about amnesty. He's done nothing to keep your support other than to trigger commies.

I don't think so. Probably planning out some meme posts and jumbled up """""""facts"""""""

Today i caught some news in the morning and I heard George Stephinnshitinass talking about how Trump had pissed off his base and how he was looking like a Democrat more than ever. I thought, wtf fuck you George Stephinchapslessass but then I read the tweets at work.

WTF is wrong with Trump, I am agreeing with this piece of shit George Stuffanappleupmyass and I cannot stand this guy. Trump has fucked up big time.

Exactly. He's done a 180 on a core aspect of his policy. He's showing his true colors now, that he lacks scruples and can be bought and pressured. If I feel this way then so do others, because I'm just one jackass among millions. He fucked up with this one.

>Bombed a run-way in syria as a warning
>Assad declared "winner" a couple of days ago
He just revoked DACA and is now placing it on congress.

After all that is happened why take this at face value?

Hey
Please see:

fyi less than 800 total are in and SIGNED UP FOR the u.s. military

and most of the "students" are in shithole open door colleges churning remedial courses to remain enrolled

they're not allowed to be in the military.

You are seriously underestimating how popular DACA is in normie-land.

You are seriously underestimating the people who don't live in cities.