Where do white people in America go from here? Trump just accelerated our demise

Where do white people in America go from here? Trump just accelerated our demise.

You die user

>57%

>ETHNOSTATE BITCH

Collectivization. Socially if not politically. Get fit, teach other whites new skills, buy land, learn to shoot, and be prepared to all at once deprive the government of 90% of its tax revenue all at once if necessary.

Here.....I suggest this for you...

You hand over your women, not like you're using them anyway.

Should never emotionally invest in ZOG. Ethno nationalism is the only choice for whites. Time to group up like we're on the prison yard.

Kill or be killed amirite lmao

This is the only hope America has, until a great part of the population stays together, the politicians can't ignore it too much.

WE CHIMP THE FUCK OUT.

That is hilariously cheap.

But how?

This. Voluntary disintegration with all PoC.

And keep it running for profit

There's literally no solution left except civil war. We will be outvoted from this point on.

No. We're white.

I have no idea. This recent move is probably the only thing that should've mobilized people to protest like the left does, but nothing is happening.

fuck off shills

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha'

no fucking brakes baby

who cares pussy
as long as you dont live in the UK you're fine
UK and the people who live there are trash

See This should be the new propaganda\meme campaign.

Cut ties with anyone not onboard.

ethnostate. first we form nationalist movements we tell the muzzies to wipe israel off the map, we give them feminist whores as tribute if the jews find a way to get past this we go full blown natsoc ethnically cleanse and like i said muzzies are our friend now they hate the jew, we hate the jew, they want palestine back, we want our ethnostate and white civilization back. kill all the jews, will all the money theyve stolen especially thew westerm elitist ones we can fund an army, economic revitalization efforts and transportation costs for shiping all the niggers back to africa

t. Jose Jimenez

What was the recent move? Ive not been on Sup Forums or Sup Forums and OP did not post a link because faggot

>Trusting a retard with your safety
I mean really you should have seen this coming

Levenworth isn't for sale though.

Trump said he wants to legalize all Dreamers, and not deport any.

SUPPORT WHITE ETHNOSTATE GENERAL

THE NEXT STEP IN BUILDING A FUTURE FOR OUR PEOPLE

Who cares, you never had a dream before?

Hopefully to therapy. You can't ACTUALLY believe 'white people' are going to go extinct.