Trump Tax Reform Will Only Hurt "The 1%"

How will the billionaire class respond to this slap in the face from one of their own?
>Archive to Business Insider article
archive.is/CkAUz

lol nice photoshop

reminder

>obamaleaf

Excuse me? Did you read the article?

>"I think the wealthy will be pretty much where they are, pretty much where they are," Trump said at a bipartisan meeting of lawmakers when asked by a reporter about tax rates for the rich.

>"If they have to go higher, they’ll go higher," he added.

do u ever realize how fucking gullible you are?

admit u photoshopped that chart

You must have an old copy of his plan or something Irdk what to tell you bro

he doesn't have a plan. he just said some random bullshit today and u shooped a chart

How many Republicans signed onto this magical new tax hike on the rich? Oh that's right none. 40 years of Republican ideology is based on tax cuts for the rich. That's why the party exists. Their owners (donors) will never allow them to raise taxes on the rich. Only cuts.

Then he'll pass it with Dems like Manchin, Heitkamp, Tester and Donnelly

No big deal if a few GOP cranks dont want to get on board

4 Dems?

I could start naming more but you already know that he can get Schumer on board and from Schumer he can get anyone he needs.

Trump owns Schumer's soul

Schumer owns Trump.

and u don't know wtf you're talking about

Trump isn't raising taxes on the rich. I don't think u understand Republicans politics and their donors at all.

If u want tax hikes on the rich, vote Democratic.

You've forgotten who Trump's Treasury Sec is

I didnt vote D or R dude. Trump is a one man wrecking party
He said it, he'll get it done, simple as that

And you have to admit that my graph most accurately reflects the current plan, as stated by POTUS himself

>He said it, he'll get it done, simple as that

Bankrolled some of my favorite movies the past few years and single handedly ran Trump's campaign financing, helping him get into office way under budget, and through strictly self financing and a few small donors

Mnuchin is one hell of a based guy.

>And you have to admit that my graph most accurately reflects the current plan, as stated by POTUS himself

no it doesn't, u just made it up

tax plans and policies aren't conducted through verbal statements by an autistic president

lol he's under investigation for using treasury funds as his piggy bank

>it's almost been a year since the election and autism leaf is still posting every single day

No offense bro, but your nigging has to stop. Perhaps you should apply to a nigger-rehab?

Oh so hes targeted for character assassination just like the majority of Trump's cabinet? I'm really activating over here by you telling me all this shit I already knew

>their donors
What is this, 1999? All huge donors are now Democrats. They backed Yeb and then disappeared up Hillary's asshole when Trump had the lock.

lol yea there's no way any jew banker would actually do something unscrupulous. must be targeted character assassination.

All huge donors are now Republicans. That's why Republicans always cut their taxes and give them gibs

look i get that you're a goldman sachs and soros shill but u need to stop

this is embarrassing

Why would I distrust him when Trump put him PERSONALLY and essentially SINGLE-HANDEDLY in charge of running the finances of his victorious primary and general election campaigns? Please, elaborate using only things that Mnuchin has said or done

>Dem's for taxes on the rich
>Not dem's for taxes on everyone except their pet niggers.

LOL. You KNOW Trump didnt get big donor money except a tiny bit from the Mercers and Adelson, and they're old, rich and patriotic enough to not mind paying a little more to see the rest of the populist agenda they want enacted. That's literally not even a debatable point

Can't fucking wait, my income this year is on track for $400k

Lol the Mercers are the biggest billionaire globalist elites of all.

Look man u got cucked. I feel sorry for u. You thought a billionaire globalist elite was going to by your savior.

Who the fuck do you think is allowed into Mar-a-Lago? Average Trump voters?

Economy going to 6 or 7% growth next year when white people start taking home real money again, the 1980's reborn

sure has nothing to do with the fact that the FED lets the state borrow money for free since 2008

>replying to obamaleaf

Nigger, i tied that faggot in knots itt, and you come in shitposting me like this
Come tf on

lol u sucked billionaire globalist and Soros cock itt and u think that somehow hurts me

i rarely agree with Sup Forums but you t_d need to go back

Families earning $25k do not pay taxes they instead qualify for free money via the EIC you are either and idiot or sinister.

>sinister
blessed numerals though

Bump for exposure

Its me on mobile. That doesn't mean millionaires and billionaires need tax cuts you fucking retard.

>100 million spics and niggers on welfare
>increased defense spending
>20 trillion in debt
>no new tax
how is this going to work exactly?

The top 1% pay 50% of all federal taxes, dumbass.

And they make and have all the money. Why the fuck are you paid shills shilling for tax cuts for billionaires? Your heroes Warren Buffett and George Soros don't need a tax cut.

Billionaires rarely have particularly high salaries, as most of them earn most of their money by taking out profits.
Also, I have nothing against taxing those who make millions per years, as a good chunk of them tend to be liberals in the entertainment industry, Jewish CEOs and black athletes.

That's right many of them are liberals and they get big fat tax cuts from Republicans. I remember Ben Affleck on real time with Bill maher saying "i really didn't need a tax cut president bush"

Top 20 percent pays 84+ percent of taxes.

This means floyd mayweather needs a tax cut.

Nope no cuts for Floyd tier earners sorry