Sakamoto

You will never be this cool.

Does Sakamoto have an ability to manipulate reality so that no matter what happens he always ends up looking cool?

no, he's just that cool

Yeah it's called cluster b personality disorder, he's just ultra high functioning.

Yes

Is this the deconstruction of the Gary Stu genre?

No, a deconstruction would have everybody feeling uneasy at all the inhuman feats he pulls.

A deconstruction implies that people would be impressed at his feats, or they never worked out. This is just a heavy parody of it.

Would not be impressed i meant to say.

Do you think Sakamoto is a chuuni?

Literally me when I went to japanese high school.

kinda boring desu

He's average, its just that he does it really stylishly
I think to him its just completely natural. At no point does he ever think its strange or odd to act the way he does. Which is why he freaked out the deliquent guy with his 'service' because he misunderstood and his natural ability made it seem insane.

Does Sakamoto actually like being around Acchan and co.? He could have thrown them under the bus at several points but still continues to entertain them.
It's like a lot of their friendship is in Acchan's head, though I suppose that's the basis of their conflict beginning in chapter 22.

Well the Japanese have to put brainwashing material into their anime. It's so that kids will grow up thinking it's cool to fogive people.

Forgiveness is alright, but trusting completely in your tomodachi from the start is even cooler.

STAILISHI!

Sakamoto is the son of Bayonetta.

Sakamoto is the father of Jotaro.

Would it be weird if I started acting like Sakamoto in my everyday life?

Sakamoto written to be perfect in every way so it works out for him, you are a normal human being so it wont.

>Gary Stu genre
Can you list some anime and manga from this """"genre""""?

I guess I can still try and fail, no harm no fowl

SAO

but that's just a fantasy battle shounen

No this is just a female fanservice show.

You will most certainly fail user, because you got it mixed up.
Sakamoto isn't STAIRISHU, because of the things he does.
the things he does are STAIRISHU, because he is Sakamoto.

Guess you're right. Looks like I'm just going to have to find my own style.[piano jazz music]