Reminder that Esdese is gonna die in the manga

Reminder that Esdese is gonna die in the manga.

What Manga?

stop posting

>Worst girl is gonna die
Nothing of value will be lost.

Nothing of value is lost.

Glad the author chose to draw the edgy delusions of chuuni kids wanting more death in their shonen and showing how bad their delusions are.

Too bad its way too late of a "fuck you" to such old delusions so it just ends up bad edgelord shit.

Fuck yourself in the mouth.

>Esdese
>die
KEK. That's why filthy secondaries are so cancerous.

Nah she's gonna be defeated by tatsumi but not killed and then she'll go live somewhere remote with suzuka, yuri end. Let's not pretend the manga hasn't been yuri pandering that for a while.

I'm a chuuni man and I like this manga.
Judging by it's success i'm not the only one.
So nothing has been shown

Can't wait to see the bitch die.

>she's gonna be defeated by tatsumi but not killed and then she'll go live somewhere remote with suzuka
You mean living with Tatsumi? No way he will let her go somewhere alone without his personal surveillance.

Tatsumi will die like in the anime.

Yes. It will be glorious. Esdeath is a great villain who deserves a superawesome death.

lies, esdesu will be impregnated and give birth to a girl who will carry the dominant bluehaired bestgirl genes down through time

Not anymore with the current development. He will either become the Tyrant itself or overcome it and live happily with Esdesu.

He's got mine alive, not happening

No. Esdeshit will die and Mine is there for Tatsumi.

Not before killing both Wave and Kurome I hope.
Or at least Kurome.

Well, being braindead is technically alive still, but I doubt any sane person would want to fuck a literal potato for their entire life.

For the sake of some retardass edge?

Honestly I just wish the author would make something like pic related, with esdeath stabbing tatsumi thanks to some tengu illusion shit and finally feeling a little human pain.

It would actually make her character better, Esdeath herself feeling a little of the pain she inflicted on so many others.

When that fat fucker raped boros wife and child I knew the author had run out of any ideas and was just using shock value to sell.

Its amazing that there is no longer any interesting character in manga, both wave and tatsumi have become generic shonen hero shit n58965, Akame and her sister are autistic, mine is a vegetal and Najenda is useless as usual.

She'll wake up somehow.

And Tatsumi can choose Leone; Esdeath is psychopathic trash.

All the good characters tend to die in the equivalent of answering bad chuuni wishes.

At least Akame ga Kill finally taught people that an actual good guy body count =/= good.

>still reading after mangastream picked it up

>tfw Esdesu will never be Tyrant's breeding sow

gr8b8m8

Good riddance.

Reminder that this manga sucks ass.

Fuck yes, die shit-tier.

Bitch better die or else I'll be fucking pissed.

Reminder this manga is a brilliant deconstruction of asking for excess character death in sugary battle shonen.

I do not know what came over me

who cares if you gets pissed when there has been a mass drop for the opposite reason

>mass drop for the opposite reason
Kek'd hard.

>mass drop for the opposite reason

So a bunch of subhuman masochist faggots dropped the manga.

Big fucking deal.

Still waiting for Izou to come back.

Weaklings.

You should've realized what series you pulled yourself into. Cutesy generic shonen drenched in edge means anyone can get fucked in the mouth.

AgK isn't good but that's the series it is.

AgK has always been driven by esdeath, tatsumi's growth and edginess.
now that Esdeath has returned to be a one dimensional character and Tyrant has taken over, edginess is all that remains and the plot has become too predictable.
No wait, even edginess has subsided since the "good guys" aren't getting killed any more

This is the level of Minefag's threads, everyone.

>now that Esdeath has returned to be a one dimensional character
Returned? She's always been one-dimensional.
>Tyrant has taken over
This is actually a somewhat interesting part.
> edginess is all that remains
Which is not really a thing anymore since the death of Wild Cunt. (for example the akame-kurome arc went down with little to no edge.)

>Returned? She's always been one-dimensional.
I guess you skipped all the chapters before budou's death
>This is actually a somewhat interesting part.
sure but what was the point of Tatsumi training to get better when in the end he's only getting his stats boosted by being possessed by Tyrant? that's called shitwriting in my book
>Which is not really a thing anymore
yes, that's why I corrected myself in the last line of my previous post

>mfw