notehub.org/mu9ye/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mods are asleep, post rare wides

I think this is rare

Why is Yuno so cool?

so she doesn't burn hanging around the sun all the time

No Miyako is the only one to get burned by the sun/tanned

Mecha Hiro saves the day

The way SHAFT worked the chronology throughout the adaptation was so good; all of the callbacks to S1 in hanikamu were perfect.

Who else agrees that season 1 and 2 were the best? Don't get me wrong I loved all four seasons but 1 and 2 stood out

I'm still looking forward to doing a fully chronological rewatch and comparing them, though it's pretty clear that the anachronic structure was used to emphasize the emotional import of individual story threads and to build broader thematic points.

Is her pussy wide as well?

Don't sexualize the Hidamaris

You can't tell me what to do!

I like Hoshimitsu because I'd the amount of Natsume and Arisa

S1 is pretty special for how stark it is; it's a lot more minimalist but the art direction is still really strong, so there's a really strong sense of atmosphere but not a lot of character work yet. Right now I feel like the movement from season to season basically involves a movement away from a focus on atmosphere and into a focus on character dynamics/motivations, and as a result the last season and graduation arc are a lot more emotionally captivating but maybe less...intriguing.

The later seasons retain all of the strongest parts about the art direction of the first season and add a lot of character writing to it. It's a slow buildup of substance to the relationships, and I think part of what makes the first season so special is just that the temporary emptiness of the plot and character dynamics allows the direction to really bleed through.

That empty space gets filled in naturally over time as we learn more about the characters individually, and the impression the art direction invokes changes as a result, from one of this kind of mysteriousness in S1 to a really rich feeling of nostalgia, whimsy, and wistfulness.

Delete this

T

A

L

L

Is Hidamari Sketch the one true SOL?

by the end of the show everything is just saturated with sentiment, so the art direction doesn't invoke wonder like it might have in S1 so much as it does a kind of heart-wrenching, despite (actually, by virtue of the fact that) the basic aesthetic motifs remain pretty much unchanged

the brilliance of these two shots

is that it explicates that process: in S1 miya's trick was just kind of funny, and maybe a little beautiful in the opaqueness of its significance. By the time hanikamu happens, seeing it again is kind of awe-inspiring and actually calls up the enigmatic feeling that predominated the first season.

Not to mention the metaphorical significance of Sae and Hiro being absent in the hanikamu version combined with the corrected spelling. The point I'm trying to make I guess is that SHAFT did a very good job of setting up a pretty but questionably meaningful visual language, and then answering that question in the affirmative over the course of the rest of the show. or something.

im reading this right now. yuno has quite the willy.

>tfw you will never princess carry one of the Wide ones when their geta strap breaks

Sae and Hiro's lily joke early on is just kind of funny because it winks at the viewer but by the end of the show their relationship is pretty clearly not just a superficial gag.

>leaving school
>see this in the way
what do you do?

distract them with snacks

Kidnap all of them except Nazunazuna

[Nutbladder, I presume?] was our greatest work.

this is A+++ rarity

Nice rare Natsume. I have a pretty impressive collection of rare Natsumes myself, would you be interested in a trade?

unfortunately I don't have a lot but, I'd love whatever I can get~

Always glad to help out a fellow Natsume collector

these really are some exquisite natsumes

>she receives your text

I want Yuno to piss in my mouth

Realize there is in fact a God and fall to my knees in worship.

Here's an ultra rare one. Be careful with it.

this is beautiful and I have saved it carefully. thank you.

I like these threads

Which Hidamari would make the best mom?

>when the wide hits

Hiro

Glad you enjoy my Natsume collection.

Hey Natsubro, do you have that picture of Natsume standing at the bottom of the stairs pointing up at the other girls? I need it for reasons.

Damn I don't have that one. Looks like my collection isn't as impressive as I first thought.

sleep-at-desk sae is best sae. second only to "trying hard to be sophisticated nee chan" sae.

>tfw not Asumin's husband

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEeojQqmyUM

FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=SkZIjElUNc4
Why even live?

How wide is too wide?

No such thing as "too wide"

Damn, it hurts

How drunk am I supposed to get the first time I try to watch this? I feel like everybody talks about this show while drinking.

One beer then one episode then going to bed is relaxing.

Smugtsume

Honestly I prefer to watch Hidamari Sketch while obliterated, but you can watch and enjoy it whether sober or drunk.

The highlight of season 3 is the school faculty rather than the new girls. Almost every episode opens with them instead of the old ritual of Yuno waking up and turning the alarm clock off. I consider the fact adults exist in Hidamari one of the reasons it's the best.

Like the other anons said. The most important thing is to not watch it all in one go.

I really like Mahiko desu

I think the price of this one shot up in rarity

Same here.

D E L E T E
E
L
E
T
E

Only the one with signature

Are there anyone more of these?

Why the X? Is that Yuno defective or something? I'd gladly take her and pet head. Those eyes don't scare me.

Yes
notehub.org/mu9ye/

Thank you.

>Boys moving into Hidamari Sou

Lewd.

>guaranteed replies

Do not glitch the Yuno.

Miyako? More like Miyacute.

Yuno? More like Yuno she's the best.

Hiro? More like Hiroshima.

Would you a landlady?

thank you for this crop user