Non-whites for White Nationalism

Post ITT if you're a Person of Color supporting White Identity

White folks are chill

White pride means genocide for everyone else.

White families are enemies of the people.

Prove it.

You say this but the truth is none of you give a fuck about us. No one does, all we have is each other.

I am willing to die then.

I really don't.
I don't understand how cucked you have to be to support people that either want you ethnically cleansed from your country or genocided.
Im just here for the NatSoc MAGEPEDE tears.

>hard working white families minding their own buisness in a place of their own

>genocide

wow you really must need that gibs. stop sucking off the teet you pig.

I'm pro ethnostate, which is bad cause I'm a hapa

you fucking retard whites are egalitarian. its just that blacks want to ride on the coattails of whites. they want the easy life.

Hispanic reporting in. Gives them hell, cousins.

so do you really dream of a massive superhapa colony? why do you have to play god?

does every single race just want only people identical to them???

quadroons want the quadroon masterrace, the abos want the abo worldwide domination?

i want ethnozones where the races can be equal in opportunity and security.

What about mongoloids?

>self hating HAPA
Really proving the stereotypes wrong aren't you?

desu i wouldnt think it to be a selfhate thing but more just a logical thing that races should go together

The Jews are the enemy of all races. Even though they are targeting whites and their culture, they will try to abuse natural diversity for their ends in "multicultural" homogeny.

So yeah, I value the contributions and identity of whites to society and I dislike the Seimte-run world that lies and wants to perpetuate chaos just so (((they))) feel comfy and powerful in a hell of their making.

Think about it: when the whites are genocided, the next race that wants their unique identity preserved, like blacks and middle easterners currently, will be the next targets on the list for eradication. Our unity in nationalism and cultural identity is what makes this world diverse, and I value that diversity over the Jewish multiculturalism that is destroying this world.

Thank you for this thread. This is a good meme. I am white, and I don't want to be racist, I don't believe whites are inherently superior, but I love European culture, art, music, and western values, and I love my people. I am terrified because so many people in power seem to want us all dead, and to destroy all traces of the good we've brought to the world. Thank you for this thread ;-; i love you guys and believe people of all races will pull through and live in a better world than what the people in power have created

Nice bizarro comment

Nope, it doesn't matter how much you kiss our asses, you have to go back. You won't get accepted, that's just he way it goes. Aww, you want to live in our society? Too bad, you won't

>custom flag
OP is a faggot.

>supporting the hand that feeds you
powerful

I meant more like pure ethnostates, kinda like most non western countries. But a hapa colony would suit me, and I would say it doesn't have to be my specific breed.

If it weren't for white women, we'd get along great with you crackas. They keep lusting after the D, though, and then we get lynched if we do and accused of rape if we don't. keep your women in line and we can have a peaceful coexistence.

SUPPORT WHITE ETHNOSTATE GENERAL

THE NEXT STEP IN BUILDING A FUTURE FOR OUR PEOPLE

Here's what I think, follow me on this one

Whites create good nations. If we want to help out the third world, instead of importing nonwhites into white countries, we should export whites into nonwhite countries.

For example, what if America started sending white people down to mexico, south america, africa....etc. instead of the other way around. So instead of all these places being shitty, they'd actually be ok

dacafag postan

Not at all. I have nothing against other races. Just let my culture and people prevail

no fuck off cumskin. why would i care?

Hitler please come back

hope you guys can recover. at least whities are still idolized here.