When do you start heating?

Right now it's about 15° celsius or 59 retarded units

Energy prices in germany are as everything beyond retarded for poor neets like me that own a house, so i try to heat as little as possible.

Last week i got so drunk that i fell asleep in my underwear without a blanket or anything, when i woke up it was 15° celsius and i felt like i'm about to die, i shivered and my whole body felt cold. I'm afraid that these high energy prices will soon cost me my life. Did any of you froze almost of death? When do you need heat to think clear? Are energy prices also that retarded in your country, if yes did you found some alternatives like pic related?
My house is over 120 years old and has shit insulation but i never get mold. They always had wood heaters, but i'm a lazy fuck and afraid of Carbon monoxide poisoning

lucky bastard
here in New England it's pushing 80F and 70%-75% humidity for the forseeable future
fucking hurricanes ruining the last week of summer

start wearing sweaters and warm pants when you're drinking user

At least you don't freeze. We didn't even have a real summer this year. maybe 10-15 days of sunshine

Are you a shitskin?
>muh cold
go back to the desert camelshagger
White europeans were evolved to withstand such temperatures, so if you die off fine your either not life worthy or some sandhuman

I'd rather freeze than drown in this misery
also 59F is hardly freezing, that's a pleasant fall day

Bitch two years ago i went two weeks in the winter without heat at -20 celsisus because our stupid gov fucked up.I couldnt wash for 2 weeks,and slept dressed in my winter coat with all the thick covers i had in the house.
15 celsisu is fucking chill i use my thinnest covers for that.

Put up rugs and shit on your walls

Do some jumping jacks, it's a good trick to warm up

I live in New York and it gets etwas cold here in the winter so i just wear several sweaters and long johns all day in the house. Just wear good clothes and layer them. Paying for heating is such a scam.

Im white Sascha. I can withstand cold temperatures pretty good, but i drink fairly often, and as you hopefully know people can freeze to death even at 12° if they don't have any insulation. It is normal for a human do hate cold and heat, isn't it?

That's pretty hardcore

>These (((whites))) don't have low blood pressure

i mean it worked for the russians why not for the germans too

Try electric heater. Or a gas one you might prefer you Nazi scum.

>When do you start heating?
never

do they make soap too? link?

Bay Area fag here, I won't need a heater until December through March since it'll stay at a consistent 13-17 all Autumn basically. And that's maybe a couple times a week of using a heater for an hour. Freeze ya cunt

this is the only thing i envy sandniggers for, the warmth and comfyness of their countries.

Whites don't like cold weather, we actually hate it, this is why so many germans life their 65+ lives in warm countries.

I live in Florida so it never gets too cold. However I probably lost a lot of brain cells one time when it got really cold as my bed was near the window. I can pretty much walk around my house in my underwear year round. Feels comfy.

>White europeans were evolved to withstand such temperatures
Nope, proto-Europeans evolved in the warmer middle east and african savannah before moving into Europe when it warmed up. No human on Earth can withstand the cold elements.

These catch on fire way too easily.

>A German with a sense of humour
Fuck me, we've really switched timelines haven't we

Thats the fucking point

Poor fkn NEET. Get shitfaced. Stop doing that.

Oh yea, I never put the heater on. Waste of shekels.

I don't. Cold is nice.

This one won't.

I used to work in Northern Canada doing oil surveys so a tip I have is if you don't want to pay for gas/electricity (Germany has tons of access to gas but it seems your leaders are relying more on wind these days), get yourself a wood furnace and cover your glass windows with quilts. No idea if you have "yard waste" pickup in your country, but in the US you can usually get a ton of free firewood driving the neighborhood on garbage day.

Dying is the point??

This
Oil filled radiator heaters are GOAT, they make a whole room warm and keep it warm.

Those things are total fucking beasts, I love them so much; I think they've actually stopped me from going through slight hypothermia before

Hahahahahaha, Rom*nian misery makes me laugh.

>15°C
>thought I was going to die

Bahahaha

California so never

15 C, I have my air conditioning, you fucking faggot sub-human

no wonder you cannot defend your women from shitskins in fucking Germanistan, if everyone is a weakling like you

Problem with most electric heaters is that they cost about 5 euros a day in this shit country

We call this a warm day in Canada
Imagine this bitch at -30

I'll gladly trade places with you, I've been sweating my ass off in 90 degree plus heat for the past 3 days cleaning up post-hurricane.

Use it sparingly, its worth it completely if you don't want turn into a popcicle

Trough mirros or something like that, molten salt, solar water.....

why dont we make a pipe out of yeti cups from hot areas to cold areas!

Talk tough, but living in germany wasn't always like renting a hotel room in the fucking trump tower, a decade ago when i was still living with my parents we could afford everything with ease, but thanks to the "climate change hoax" we need to pay 50% more than 2005

I'm just not adapted yet to live uncomfy, you may know it from child one that temperatures, i don't

>it gets 65
>everyone complains and turns on the heater to 77
America.

>he thinks Germany gets sunlight
Why do you think white people are white user?

You felt like you were freezing at 60F?

Ahmed detected.

59F is perfect weather in Ohio.
In Florida people are wearing a sweater.

Just my feet, but if i forget to put on my clothing when i drink i may freeze to death

Nice 85F where I'm at, Its so nice right now

I know it sounds dumb but if your that afraid build a tiny little shelter for it out of cinder blocks :)

15! BWAHAHAHA! i'm delighted that it's finally 14 degress over here. can finally wear an sweater without sweating half to death outside

A lot of the houses the company i work at build homes with geothermal installed. We do it pretty much on all new homes. Pays for itself in a few years, and can pretty much always keep your home above 60 F during winter, or below 80 F in summer; normal Heat/AC takes care of the difference.

Other than the rain 937 has been gr8

i feel bullied

By extra blankets and layer them on yourself. Lot cheaper than heating your home.

>15c
>cold
Dude what lmao
We get -6 where I live during almost all of winter, and I'm not that huge of a pussy about it. No heaters being used too, just get comfy mate.

Much of this winter will be below 0º F at my house, but generally I won't turn the furnace on unless I have company. Put on some good socks and a pot of coffee or tea and you'll be fine.

no running water either? you are a true excelsior.

Put on more clothes and run what ever appliances you want. Don't turn heating unless it drops below 15 even after you have your computer etc on

That is objectively the perfect outside temperature. Throw on a hoodie and tailgate the fuck out of a saturday fall football day.

Put this over your bed and close it up, should be warm and cozy even if its just you heating it.

Get a job like the rest of us you lazy nigger Kraut or fucking die

That's climate change for you, keep voting in the same assholes and it'll cost you a paycheck a month to heat your place !

I miss real winters in Iran. West eu
What is that called

I have a wood burning furnace with an autofeeder that only needs restocking once a week. 15 minutes to fill by hand. I won't start using it until later this month. I HAVE been lighting fires at night in our fireplace for the past week. Comfy. I love autumn and winter, winter being my favorite season. Does it snow a lot in Turkey?

Top Kek Germanbro !

*west Europe doesn't have winter

Your pipes don't freeze?

Odd.

>tfw living in one room cuckpartment
>my computer/fridge/body temperature is enough to keep the place warm

Hot water bottle and a down jacket.

No they don't.

These tea candle/pot things are pretty rad if you live in a small place. The apartment i live in had the heat bust for almost a month last winter. I had one of these going and i was comfy as fuck. On the upside though, the building i live in got a free months rent because of the heat issue.

you can call F retard units if you want, but it offer more precise control over air conditioning.

We got decimals

You must be one of those "new" Germans. Because what kind of pussy turns on a heater when it's only 60 degrees. Wear a hoodie.

This.

One of these does my whole living room/kitchen/dining room area in the winter. You just need a fan otherwise you'll have a nice warm column of air right about the heater and cold everywhere else.

OP, if you don't want to run the electricity then just buy some of those hand warmers and use them.

Also, boil a pot of water, the humidity makes a huge difference and acts like an insulator. Humid 50 degrees feels like 60

OR, stop being such a poor fag

Not until you're almost freezing to death.
I probably only turn the heat on when it gets around 15 degrees inside.

above* the heater

how much is it in germany? I have radiator heating in my apartment and thus don't pay for heat, only AC in the summer.

But at my previous 3 bedroom apartment I shared with a roommate our winter heating bill never was more than $150 or $200 in the coldest months

Buy one of those oil radiators, buy thermals, buy slipper socks, drink warm drinks

The water heater is always on; the furnace is usually off.

>humidity makes a huge difference and acts like an insulator
burger education

i usually dont heat, im out of the house for the most time anyway. and if im really cold i use a small electric heater, that's cheaper.

Where I live rental properties are required to heat up to 68 degree in the Winter.

i don't think you actually live in your own house

its still 105 degrees here in the southwest. We still have the AC going. damn i'd kill for some 50 or 40 degree days

I'm not kidding when I confess that i'm so jealous of all the winter coats and jackets and hoodies. i'd fucking kill to wear cool jackets

lots of skids but also furniture like cabinets, shelves, bookcases. Probably not the best to burn for fumes ya?

This thread isnt making me feel great about my apartment blocks busted central heating and radiators. Been a month already
Whats worse is that its for students so they treat us like trash, even though we're regular tenants

>wood burning furnace with an autofeeder that only needs restocking once a week

I'm assuming this is a pellet stove with a hopper?

>complaining about 80F
Its fucking 95 here in Texas still. Fuck summer

these are great if you're poor, it's what i used until the timer on my childhood one broke. now i just use a small electric element with a fan and a thermostat. i live in california though and can just wear warm clothing and not use a heater no biggie

buy one of these space blankets for like 1$ usd. Theyre noisy as fuck but i slept with one during the winter i had with no heat and i woke up sweating. I had an idea to buy a bunch of them and line my walls/windows with them and test how good they were as an insulator but i never got around to it. Probably wouldnt have costed more than 30$

They reflect your infrared back at you, but they're not good insulators.

y tho

>when i woke up it was 15° celsius and i felt like i'm about to die
That's my normal summer temperature. You're a complete pussy Ahmed.

15ºC is cold? hahahahaha I Live in Spain and we reach -3ºC where I live. Winter will make you go back to Syria. KEK.

Hot water pipes burst and freeze before regular water pipes
Maybe you live in a 12x10 construction house that's 300 square feet. Then I'd believe that.

well, there goes that idea. Either way. They work really well at keeping yourself warm. would suggest getting one if you are dead broke OP.

like a levi denim or felt jacket with sherpa wool on the inside. so fucking comfortable and i think would match the style of the desert southwest. Maybe some almost elbow lengthed leather gloves with wool or beaver felt on the inside and 5inch long fringe down the bottom seem.

thats how you do it in the winter, boys. you just gotta be smooth.

It's 97F/36C here in based Texas.

water heater doesn't keep your inflowing water from freezing in the pipes

My house is always between 18 and 21 degrees. I have bad blood circulation so my hands and feet becomes ice cubes when it's lower, and I sweat my bollocks off when it's higher

idk man, the crawlspace and house are well-insulated and frozen indoor pipes have never been a problem here.