twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/908278070611779585
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Link or it didn't happen

It really did happen.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/908276308265795585

Oh, its real
>just covfefe me with a stick

No, I need young sex slaves.

We're being pushed to the point of wanting more than them merely being "out." Also, fuck you and your flag, OP.

Of course not, but it doesn't really matter, now.

The biggest pile of useful idiots in the history of the universe have ensured permanent democratic control of the federal government.

The sad thing is they were repeatedly warned and called everyone who warned them a shill.

You really do get the government you deserve.

Literally what did he mean by this
Judging from the replies I am almost tempted to say he was shitposting
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/908278070611779585

Honestly i would rather pay for deshawn to go to college over Pablo because deshawn is actually a citizen.

I hope you're right. If he cucks on DACA, it's going to be a huge letdown. This country needs a hard push in the direction of White.

I guess only time will tell.
Today, however, I broke the seal on my bottle of black pills.

Fuck Trump and fuck brown people.

Literally had no choice. Hillary, Jeb and Cruz would do the same, Trump was the only one talking hardball on immigration.

Trump's being a fucking retard with this. The left gets their amnesty, spics vote Democrat for gibs and more immigration, he gets nothing in return because his base hates him and the left want him gone. 2018 comes around, some libtards win, he's impeached. Is this fucker a plant?

Yeah dood of Hillary would have won we'd have avoided a Democrat future.

Yes

Dreamers should have a merit based path to citizenship, but not a blanket "all dreamers get a free pass".

Dreamers who should be supported:
>served the military
>college grads
>skill trades or 2 year tech diplomas
>senior care or other highly in-demand field

What they don't need are the teen pregnancies, the dropouts, and the repeated misdemeanor petty criminals (it normally takes a felony to get deported). Any hint of gang activity, even association through family members should be enough to put them in a high risk category.

The media cannot seem to differentiate between the two groups. They see a college grad and declare "look at this one kid succeed, therefore all dreamers are welcome!"

Its means that you should change that fucking name or get the v&
faggot

>retard can't understand trumps grand strategy at play
what a surprise, lemme spell it out to you moron

this is a brilliant move to buy political capital

Odds are these kids will grow up to be yuge trump supporters too and will give him a 2nd term.

Trump will always win and losers like you will continue to lose.

Trumptards in a nutshell.

Our own citizens who are perform better academically are still unable to find jobs. Why the fuck should we keep these leeches just because they graduated. Anyone can graduate from trade school or college now, but what they can't do is find a job because this economy is fucking garbage and will continue to be garbage until we stop printing money. These deadbeats are just free votes for the democrats.

>Friends with the Clintons for decades
>Bill convinced him to run
>Donated to the Clinton Foundation
>Was a Democrat most of his life
>Massive media coverage from CNN in the primaries

It isn't against the rules you fag
Mods would have banned be months ago if that were true.

>
>Trumptards in a nutshell.
Do you need this shit explained to you or something, retard?

no

Cuz they have proximity to our border, and were able to take advantage of our tax dollars, get edu, get job, they can stay? While highly educated, talented, white Euros have to jump through circus apparatus, navigate miles of inhospitable red tape? Yeah, but no, that's utter bullshit. I knew that faggot wasn't down for the American cause, when he bombed Assad. 1 and done, nigger.

If they are so great.
Why don't they go back to fix Mexico?

And why does the left want Mexico to remain poor?

they don't care what happens in mexico they are literally just antiwhite

America made me a NEET

Only if it means deporting everyone else.

Yes and he also roasted the Clintons. He's not a plant regardless of making me wonder sometimes. How long can an honest man survive in Washington? By honest I mean somebody with a vision.

What's to explain?

You retards elected an amnesty supporting cuck.

It's pretty clear that all of that autistic screeching you did about cucks for a year and a half was just your standard liberal projection.

are you two cunts stupid retarded autistic? why do retards always assume "immigrants" are always quote on quote 'mexican'.

Idiots.

He's putting the Replublicans under the gun, telling them to get in line or he's going to make them all unelectable.

because they are

The real question is if they will end up voting Trump in 2020 or if they ultimately think their citizenship is the result of Obama and vote Democrat.

It's a shitty gamble. This is only 3D chess.

Pol didn't elect him, fucking idiot. Jesus Christ.

ill take your word for it.

it's almost like a 3rd dimensional board game move of some kind

Yes. You put a shit load of money into them and they are culturally American. The most cucked thing you can do now is send them back. There also aren't that many of them compared to the amount of other illegals and the amount that would be entering the country if anyone but Trump was President. And these would be the most unskilled Mexican illegals you could possibly get.

I'd rather they go, but if Trump can use it as leverage to build the wall then it's an acceptable compromise.

800,000 white haters who are statistically less likely to commit crime than the general public is a small price to pay in order to stop millions of white hating criminals flooding over the border over years.

The dems had their chance with obama.

I find lack of education disturbing.

>Immigrants serving in the US military are on a path to citizenship already.

Oops, the truth about immigration!
It's not that hard to be a legal immigrant.
But an illegal immigrant can fly under the radar and not pay taxes and benefit from living in the US by getting food stamps.

this is the perfect situation to teach people the difference between civic nationalism and ethno nationalism
we need to teach people that if they work hard and keep their noses clean, and embrace america, they have a place

makes sense

>yfw trumpcucks are literally defending amnesty

>dreamers

You mean illegals

>Our own citizens who are perform better academically are still unable to find jobs
That is almost always the fault of the grad and not a lack of jobs. STEM unemployment rate is only 1.9% and overall rate for college grads is 2.5%. This is not caused by a lack of jobs in their field, it is caused by the fact that they are useless human beings who are not worth hiring.

There are people I graduated with who are awkward as fuck social rejects and end up in dead end $12/hr entry level positions because they have no social skills to go with their degree. They somehow made their way through college but they are useless on a team and don't ever get their foot in the door. After 5 years without related work experience in their field the become unemployable. You cannot blame this on immigrant job theft, you have to blame your own assburger nature and the fact that you were probably staring at the floor during the job interview.

If a Mexican or Pajeet gets a job over you with the same skillset then it means your communication skills are even lower than that of a fresh-off-the-boat person with broken English. Employers trust them more than you.

No voting or citizenship for the wall.

Lets face it.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

They have to go back.
Dreamers are a nightmare for America.

Then city people should be hung as traitors.

On top of my dick.

DO IT FAGGOT!

DEPORT
E
P
O
R
T

This flip flopping is pissing me off. Illegals don't belong in this country, period.

So edgy

>(Not shit) Spic citizens are given second class status to lawbreakers
>OH NOOOOOOO, BUT WE CAN'T DEPORT THEM

Amazing how life works.

literally the 1% of them, right? is he playing n dimensional Hnefatafl?

Those numbers are bullshit. They don't account for the rate of people who have stopped looking for employment or those who are no longer collecting unemployment. I'm not blaming job theft you mong. LOOK AT THE JOBS BEING CREATED. The job growth is specifically in retail or service sector and majority of these jobs are part time. The government never used to consider part time employment a "job" until shit started hitting the fan. Now a part time shit job is considered a "job" and if that same person works more than one part time service job the government will count it as another job created. People like you are going to suffer the worst when this house of cards come crashing down. Enjoy your 2% inflation faggot.

>he also roasted the Clintons.He's not a plant regardless
Its called a work and you got worked

Some should stay, if they pass exams, don't go into ms13, learn English etc. welfare criminals should go, gangs and drug dealers should go.

Their dream, our nightmare.

Get these spics the fuck out Drumpf!

Sure they can stay; as long as we get the wall we were promised. Otherwise, good luck getting re-elected in 2020.

Yeah, absolutely they can stay; as long as we get the fantastic wall we were promised. Otherwise, good luck getting re-elected in 2020.

DELET THIS!

CAPTCHAs are broken.

They can stay as slaves, or gtfo

Jesus fuck, what is this. Am I god?

I can hear the brakes on the trump train coming to a screeching halt

The use of dots seems suspicious, was Mel fucking with daddies twitter or something?

Im an illegal and i really enjoy your white women. Thanks white man for breeding the best of the best out there already a mixed kid on the way putos hahaha loving this

Ivanka, you troglodyte.

Until they ain't got no job...then back over the wall

"the forgotten men and women"
"the silenced majority"

taken for chumps by Mr. Not A Politician

>Dreamers should have a merit based path to citizenship, but not a blanket "all dreamers get a free pass".
perhaps this is the plan and this is trump's over the top starting demand to negotiate with his base..

Faggots in /ptg/ would call it a win if Trump changed his tune to "merit based dreamers get to stay only" or whatever. Meanwhile it's shit.

Yes, we are a melting pot and our openness is a true American value

>The biggest pile of useful idiots
Not idiots. Subversives.

Dreamers should stay, but I don't understand capitulation
>Raise Act
>E-Verify Nationwide
>Anti-sanctuary city laws
>Wall funding and accelerated construction
The deal should include all of these thing at the minimum. I voted for art of the deal, not art of the feel.

>Dreamers who should be supported
None, faggot.

Melting pot was started by a jew. America was never a melting pot.